Does moot ever fucking come on this monstrosity of a site he created anymore...

Does moot ever fucking come on this monstrosity of a site he created anymore? Or has he completely ditched it for fucking Google?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189917/Chris-Poole-death-3-teenagers-arrested-following-death-man-attacked-gang-youths-Eastbourne.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

moot is real?

I'm still around

he died you faggot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189917/Chris-Poole-death-3-teenagers-arrested-following-death-man-attacked-gang-youths-Eastbourne.html

Why would he come back?

How could ge resist though

get a higher quality image fag

implying i am using tomorrow

Kek'd

Samefag

really? Japanese food? so predicable

moot impersonator was in croatia?
i've heard that croatian men are gay and
bigger bitches than serbian men.

Ко то каже, ко то лаже, Србија је мала,
Није мала, није мала, увек ратовала,
И опет ће, и опет ће, робовати неће.

Kurva

yes, I love him

means prostitute or whore (used only for a female) in croatia

My friend was on vacation in Serbia, and she was raped by a bunch of Turks

матер ти курва

well at least croatian women werent raped and hat to bread with dirty turkish muslims, croatian women and children are more pure, but yes, the gay and the beta is spreading from the west to the east, mostly through colleges

got it

Kurvin sine
Ko te napravija tako glupa!

croatian women and children are more pure?
mix of hungarians, austrians, itallian faggots and gipsy. ther are more bosnians in croatia than croatians...

Bosnians are Croatians too, you faggot.

>tomorrow
That's Yotsuba newfag

FLITHY FUCKIN BOSNIANS

>dailyfail

Nice source faggot.

Nemaš pojma majmune!

aside moot, where is mook, i once saw him here when he bought 4chin

because Croatia is better than Bosnia, but that is not a point because everything is better than Bosnia.

Hungarians didn't mix with our women as faar as I know, and I'm from the part of Croatia that was under Hungary the longest.

Austria is not even close to Croatia, but again, women didn't breed with austrians, it was maybe the opposite because many Croatian men went to work in Austria.

Parts of croatia where under Italy but that doesn't mean that alot of Istrian or Dalmatian women had italian children, only if they where raped.

Only the biggest whores and inbread sluts breed with gipsys, but most of them don't grow up with a father or they grow up under the roof of another man so the seed is not staying in the gipsy area.

No admins post anymore

Literally nobody mixes with gypsies, not even northern or western european cucks

My Croat side has a little Hungarian and a little Slovene too

are you lying?

Moot died nigger

Croatians Serbs and Russians are fucking 0 chill

Hi Moot!

No, I'm not lying my family is from Brod Moravice.

Idiot

I had to check where this insignificant goat-fuck village is
>right next to the Slovenian boarder
I don't get where the hungrian part comes from. Is your grandma a dirty whore? Because that would explain it.

We're sheep fuckers, thank you very much. No, it would have been my great great grandfather who was the whore.

Retard.

men can't be whores

WTF real???

You have a small mind, my friend.

not your friend buddy

Not your buddy pal

Bet he still cringes when he thinks of this still floating around.

clearly AVGN james

Croatia was part of Austrian Hungarian empire, so there was many soldiers and people from austria/hungary... Please tell me there was no mixing of nations. all Dalmatia was part of Venetian empire, and later roman empire, so the roots are there. and now, many dalmatian people go in Zagreb to study or work or live, and they mix with each other, so my point is there. And Bosnia... why is there even a country if people call themself croats or serbs

croatians are beta cuck faggots so deal with it or kys if mad

wrong board

It's fix it felix and wreck it ralph.

U Vukovaru ima da se piše ćirilicom, a Thompson vam falša poreze i pičketina je bio onda i sad je.

He's just a Croat nationalist with low self esteem going "muh bloodline is soo pure". I consider myself ethnically Croatian (since it's my father's side).