Post girls other anons say how they would fuck/ degrade/rape (replys get replys )

Post girls other anons say how they would fuck/ degrade/rape (replys get replys )

Titty fuck left and finish on right face, any more of them?

Ass fuck lefty while right eats my ass. I'd finish on lefts face.

She's hot as fuck

I got more of left

Please share!

More!

I would get behind her lick my fingers and run them on her clit and pussy hole to get it all wet then shove my cock all the way in her pussy fucking her harder and harder making her moan and scream then pull out and rub all the juice from her pussy all over her ass hole and shove my cock in her ass and fuck it while I play with her hard clit

Eat her pussy out while fingering her ass then shove my cock in her pussy till I bust a nut inside

How is her ass?

Shes cute, I'd just push her on a table and pull one leg up over my shoulder and start fucking her cunt while she looks at me with her adorable little face, I'd slap that face so hard, pull her bra off, grab her nice boobs and finish off inside her with thrust what leave her breathless, then I'd just leave her naked, slapped, cum dripping pussy laying there.

fuck in public and steal her clothes, leaver to walk home naked

Degrade her and describe her

Keep going

Tell me how she is, personality vise?

Shy

She would be pretty devastated after being fucked hard and just tossed to the corner afterward?

Yes crying

Specially after being creamed deep, slapped, pushed around...fucked while grabbing her hair, ramming her into the floor with every thrust. Then just left there, with ripped up clothes...hmm

I´d love to, but I need to go
be assuered I´d go out of my way to humiliate her in public though, she´s really fucking cute

I would cum over that body, damn shes hot

>gf
She's a little slut;)

Got any nudes?full frontal maybe

Sadly no nudes, I don't really need them, she lives close and I can just go there a fuck her, she's a squirter and I give her good leg shaking orgasms;)
>Here's a little tease she sent

kek of course you do

Woah nice, would love to make her squirt

She's got a nice rack too...

do you drink her squirt? only a real man would do it. I mean every time.

Nice, more

I'd go doggy style while grabbing her hair and pulling her hair back, slapping her ass

I put her to her knee's and make her drink it, or I use it as lube when I fuck her face;)

WOAH MORE PLEASE

I would fuck her so hard and cum all over her face and tits.. damn shes so fucking hot

My chubby ex

its something. reminds of a real man, but sounds more like a boy who only fuck and dont care. get an advice from me buddy - make her squirt in your mouth and drink it all. trust me, its very sweet feeling to all the senses (y) ^^ plus Im sure you perfectly know its not easy to find a squirter, aight?

how would you fuck/rape her? story for story

Meet at at a party and hit it off. She gets too drunk. Fuck her in the bathroom up against the mirror while pulling hair around her neck. Finish on her back and walk out like nothing happened.

Deepthroat her while fingering, fill her mouth with cum them stuff her panties in there

I would facefuck her and cum in her mouth, pls more

Skype call her friends and let them watch her get bent over and fucked. Those chubby tits bouncing with each thrust before taking a full load of cum in her mouth

Take her to a nice restaurant and set her under the table to give a blowjob while I eat. When the waiter comes over, move her to unzip him and do the same for him.

hire a couple of niggers to fuck this bitch on a deserted alley. piss on her when done and send her home naked.

Got any nudes of her? With face if possible

She once sucked me off in front of a bunch of people at a party. She actually might enjoy that.

Bitch is ugly af

I would love to just make some gentle love with her.. and cum all over her

would you rape her and post the video on her facebook? blindfold her and invite her friends to come over to take turns?

She would probably love that

I'd bend her over in front of an open window facing the street so that all the neigbors could see her face of bliss and tits as I fucked her from behind. Then just as I was about to cum id "accidentally" slip out and then shove my Cock in her asshole so all the neighbors can see her cry out in pain while orgasming.

Closest to nude I have

tie her down with her mouth over a glory hole. force her to suck random dicks while i fuck her pussy and ass.

Got any nudes with face? Or maybe any other pictures of her smiling like in the 1st pic. I just love that cute face

do eet

go

Gangbang her and we all cum on her face
Fuck her throat and call her my mermaid whore
Lift up skirt and eat her out
Throw sand in her eyes

How would you fuck my classmate?

Body shot and I'll do it

Take her to prom and rip her dress down in front of everyone. Bend her over and let anyone use her as a public cum dump
Definitely got more smiling

> Throw sand in her eyes
k

> How would you fuck my classmate?

Have her strip down in front of whole class. Let her suck off teacher. Classmates may form a circle and finish on her face.

Please?

Force her to eat my asshole. Fill her mouth with cum and post it to her snapchat story

Best I could find

Have her ride me while I finger her ass, pull out and cover her face and tits with my cum

Would titty fuck her and finish all over her face, any more?

Would sniff feet while having her milking me to eternity

have one of this sloot where she lets her hair down?

Id fuck her like she's my cousin. Oh wait, someone already did

Would waterboard with piss while shoving toats up her vag

would love to bury my face in there

Anyone...else?

Omg more

would fuck her ass in doggy, stretch her out with big nigger dick and let every nigger piss in her ass

Nice quads

She looks bi. I would share her with my girlfriend, handcuffs, massage oil, riding crop, leashes and collars for both of them. Got any more of her??

Haha I read this in a Sigmund Freud stereotype voice