Hey I'm the guy who posted the god tier YLYL thread on here about a week ago. Ask me anything

Hey I'm the guy who posted the god tier YLYL thread on here about a week ago. Ask me anything

Can you find the hidden mickey?

Yes

How do you feel about this image?

You must remember me faggot

Y U so gay?

Can't say I do sorry bucko

Meh. I'm the guy with the 500M GET. AMA instead.

Im the shitposting bunny meme

Fucking as if mate! You're a joke! Why don't you prove it? That's right! Didn't think you could. Joker.

prove it fgt

Bunny is less of a meme than Millhouse. You lose, faggo.

Proof: check these dubs.

I want to fuck bunny, where do I achieve permission?

i care why?

I hope you're ashamed of yourself.

do you suck redneck cock

Found OP's dad.

hes beautiful

No you didn't you fucking queer hole, that was me

You're a joy to watch.

>mobile poster
And Sup Forums wonders why desu happens.
I bet if I gave a lengthy description as to why mobile users are the cancer killing Sup Forums you'd just reply with one to several words to the effect of "newfag" because you are incapable of having any real in-depth discussion on the matter.
If you cannot read within the time it takes you to scroll over it then it's no concern of yours.
Any form of discussion that we could of had on the matter is immediately nullified by the amount of effort and concentration required to type a suitable response back.
I'm willing to bet you don't even.
I'm also sure you are the type to reply kek in ylyl threads as well, and call other that use anything else a "newfag"for not following a social construct only enforced by other 14 year olds like yourself using phone to access Sup Forums because mummy and daddy would not approve.
Theirs no way in hell you'd be allowed on this site.
I also assume you un-ironically use edgey on posts that are clearly intended to be humorousness?
Another majoure downfall mobile users have to bring, is that they rarely contribute an image to the discussion, and when they do it's one the saved from here.
Just another reposting le-meme loveing sheep.
I challenge you sir, to reply adequately defending your right to access Sup Forums via a mobile device.

thank you

SUP!

I'm the guy who posted the bananas on a thread the day before that. Ask me anything

Stop giving me a boner

Probably some fat virgin no life faggot.

Yo!! Whaddup son? I'm the cool bro that posted the grinning girl looking sideways. Awesome thread bro.

shitpost here my amigos

Fake and gay

Hey man! Really enjoyed those images! Which banana meme is your favourite?:)

If you're not a new fag post a triforce