faggot

bump

Trip dubs prolapse my cock and call me Fredrick

dumpin ma load op

yes pls

rekt

Bump

WTF happened here?

No shit dude, what in the fuck caused that?

trips

nigger killing a dog

nice

nice nerve gas

There was one but it exceeded the limit and 404'd.

Jesus kek.

Wow. Knives are amazing.

give me more faggots

Balls

c'mon guys

i have dumped 90% time for people to contribute

This looks like a very dirty hitjob to me

Hitmen don't film themselves in the act. Those guys were coppers.

Ey baus

rekt

Cockroaches killing each other, beautiful.

i've always wondered if there is sound to this clip

lost

story?

The store clerk is probably groaning in pleasure from grabbing the woman's tit.

the bullet skips off the road first and then hits his head...crazy.

they were cops...they had their guns tethered and had cams on.

lel, though seriously I fucking hate dog owners. This animal didn't deserve to die this way, but It's not the cops fault it did, I would have done the same had a dog in a ghetto neighbourhood charged at me.

I'm doing a project on shock sites/gore and their effect on people, here are a few questions...
when did you first see gore?
What was your reaction?
Why did you look it up (or why did you not look away)
I'll bump with gore pics, just to keep the juices flowing

dem tail

go fuck yourself

autism

Why the fuck would cops be driving sports bikes.

Why are you being so hostile? :'(

They do that sometimes.

Oh fuck, I remember this kid from a YouTube vid a long time ago. Said he'd break his own arm, did it, and then was surprised that his arm was broken. Dumb shit.

he a cop?

You can tell by the color that its veinous blood and not arterial. Vein ruptured in the stomach and filled with blood. Not life threatening. This man lived. Story was on liveleak.

The same happened to me at a wine cellar with a glass of wine in my hand. My reaction was to hold up the glass to save the drink, but only the glass survived the fall.

brutal, new one I haven't seen. Love it. Lifes a bitch and then you die.

how do people suck this much at fighting?

rekt

Knife boy owned. The fuck are talking about.

Not live threatening? That seems like a dangerous amount of blood loss, arterial or not.

I think the banging that close to the ear would be the worst thing, not the spike itself.

they both grabbed each other then did some awkward bitch punches for awhile then the guy had to pull a knife for a 1 to 1 fist fight because he's to pussy to fight.

it's so awkward and bad

Are you seriously defending the cop here. I've seen some cuckold bootlickers before but damn son you take the cake

He's double-jointed you gullible idiots

What would you have done if you had arms that weak?

not fight. if i was that weak i would run

Nah son maybe you yuropoor cuckolds would run but the kid didn't start it. He ended it

You died?

Yea

No shit. Both of my parents are retired law enforcement. Asked them what they thought of the clip and they said they wouldn't have shot it unless it bit.

Chinks hate each other so much.

some asshole comes up to you and he's trying to start a fight. he's weak and my same height. i too am weak. what do i do? well since i might equally get my ass kicked since i have zero knowledge on how to fight i should escape. that's my mind process. it's not "i be yuropoor cuck and need to bring white wife here to please him" it's avoid the situation like a animal with some intelligence.

but let's say i do fight and we're gayly grabbing each other. what do i do? push him off, pull out my knife now he's scared and runs.I take my stuff and leave. no one was protecteding or cared when he was being stabbed so it's safe to say he doesn't have a group of people he could jump me with, maybe? but anyways i shouldn't murder someone because I'm a retard who wanted to fight.

that's why we get high, cuz you never know when ya gonna go

Holy shit. I've literally seen girls who put a much more respectable show than that sad shit.

Hahaha I lost my shit when I read this. Only the glass survived, what a dumbass hahah

*protected

kek, fav post tonight

This.

This is awesome any info on wtf caused this

All I know is that the guy riding the motorbike is a police officer who used a civilian vehicle to chase a well known and sought after criminal.

>undercover cop in brazil?
>car thief tries to drive away

not every country in south america is mexico or brazil fag

you are all mexicans to me wetback

It was on Chile,
That was his bike, green color are for cop vehicles there.

Most people have little to no experience with fighting outside of what they see on TV or in video games. Are you any different?

Yeah, nothing like that has ever happened before. We should invent a name for it.

Maybe we could use my name, Rick O'Shea.

>internet tough guys
kys

yes my dad is a boxer trainer. he's been teaching me how to fight ever since i was a child. a few years ago he got some friends who knew kickboxing to train me too. it might not be the most effective in a real street fight but i can take a punch pretty easily,i can keep my goddamn chin down, and i know how to punch. all of these make it way easier to fight the average person who never considers fighting. i never fight someone who doesn't want to fight because i have morals. although as you can probably tell i'm obnoxious so some gang-like kids typically wanted to fight me so i know, from real life experience, i can fight.

wat

"Does this mean I can have your roller skates?"