GUYS!

GUYS!

How do I quit weed after a 3 month wake and bake binge!

I'm out. Locked in my home. Need to study. Finals. Can't. All i think about is calling up my dope man. Got cash. Want to quit. How?? Please help!

bump for advice

Don't be a faggot.

>just stop smoking thats how you quit

study high

solution: send me your money, then you cant buy weed.

solved

thank me later

Get a girl to bang from time to time.
Fap.
Think about different stuff
See your goals.
remember that it's just a drug that changes the biochemistry in your brain,

wait 3 days, after that the craving gets better.
you will have a strong craving for weed though after 7 days of not smoking, then after 14 days.

I recommend doing sports or trying to sweat all the thc out, since it will help you quit.

Also drink lots of water

You have to find a reason why it's better not to smoke, then the craving is less because you don't force yourself.
Besides, why don't you just reduce it to one or two joints before going to sleep?

Why quit i mean i study while high and its not bad, in fact helps a lot

Just stop you faggot. I smoked everyday for 4 years (minus 2 weeks in jail) ealirer this year, I decided to stop, and I just stopped. It's not hard. Just stop being a bitch.

Spend the cash on a vape, get addicted to nicotine.

>much pot has no addictive chemicals therefore I can't get addicted to it in any way.
I'm not replying to any of you jobless teens either because debating with you guys is like talking to a brick wall

OP here.
Wow, I was speaking with my ex, sure this thread was gonna 404.

Yeah. I'm gonna take a shower, spend the money on petrol and go to the lakes. Fucking love lakes.

Remember that studying, focus and concentration are skills that need exercise and not talents. You will become more focused the more you study, so just start.

Make it a rule to not get high. Do sports and study in a fixed routine.

This and checked. Dubs don't lie.

Get high grades!

I also heared exercise and hydroxisine will help during the first reality-check days. Cant w8 till I start recognizing simple shapes and patterns. (I dont have problems solving capcha anymore, 17 hours after last fat motherfucking jay)

This guy understands. If you do this though, you must also be high for the test.

I don't think that a drug that is known for affecting the short-term memory and making you lazy will improve your studying capabilities

Damn straight. Will send you a screen of my dope results circa next month.

Doesn't make all people lazy bro, one of the fastest paced workaholic types I knew cheefed every day and worked and played like his hair was on fire.

Just keep reminding yourself that you have been getting high, making decisions high, and living high. So your life has been lost and given up to a high mind. Do you want your life to be decided by the real you, or do you want it decided by a mind that is not your own, affected by external chemicals? Don't take the easy way out and light up another one, you're just throwing your soul away.

Yeah man get it

>addicted to weed

Fucking why, it isn't even that good.
If I buy a few grams and stay high all weekend will I start to understand? Do you have to force yourself to like it?

this!
And its the reason why you will be having at least a minor change in your personality and feelings. Embrace that change and/or find a way to see it positively. Maintaining motivation on a high level is the key

This. After 2-3 days the cravings become pretty tolerable, go do something you like to distract you. A 3 month binge is nothing really..you're probably just weak minded.

Most people would say get rid of everything, but to truly master it try having weed and choosing not to smoke
Tbh weed is great you don't want to be one of those people who has a problem and will avoid it for the rest of your life. Enjoy in moderation

It just becomes a habit.
And usually these threads are from people only a day or few into stopping. after a week your pretty much back to normal

It takes a while for it to become a habit/addiction, it usually hits me after about a week of smoking multiple times daily

delete your plugs number and throw out or hide your smoking paraphernalia in a secure place that you wont be bothered to get out/put back everytime you feel like smoking

Love you, Sup Forums

Why even post this?

The only real answer is that it's not for everyone. I love it. Lots of my friends don't. That's pretty much it.

I love smoking joints (hippie soul), but the glass pipe is strongly advised if you need stealth and are low on time. (i live in a fucked up country). There is 12 grams worth of smoke in this pipe. Anybody wants it? If not, I will send a picture of it bein' smashed:D Cheers.
OP

Now now, no need to do things you might regret later. lets be sane and reasonable here. smoke it

nope. already took a shower, have my socks an jeans on. and i didn't smoke once! can't throw out such progress :D

duuuuuuude :(

just get a pair

get addicted to the gym instead! ive been in the same position and that has helped me