Does anyone else flush the toilet while still pissing? is this a thing?

Does anyone else flush the toilet while still pissing? is this a thing?

my boss just told me today that his brother flushes the toilet mid-stream, then continues to piss. What purpose does this serve? like...wtf?

I like to time the end of my stream to coincide with the end of the flush, no real reason just some weird satisfaction like stopping the microwave that split second before it beeps but wont leave a time left on it after the door opens

that sounds like ninja nonsense my friend. =P

The real question is flushing as soon as your shit hits the water

I've worked in prisons twice now. I can't figure it out, but the inmates do this shit constantly.

The start peeing and just keep mashing the button until done.

When you flush the toilet the bacterias will fly around the room. I always close the toilet before flushing, if i can't i press the button and run

Then theres the issue of the toilets without lids.... damn

Makes me feel like Poseidon, God of cyclones created from my cock.

>not racing the flush

>implying urine isn't sterile

I do this.. no reason really except for less pissing sound when im at someone elses house. For some reason i cant stand the sound of piss hitting the toiletstuff

Sorry to break it to you user

This guy has it right. I do the same shit brother. It just makes something feel good when you get it right. It's like a race.

your boss sounds chill.

i can't imagine talking about something like that with my asswipe boss.

Is this a guy thing?

I see no reason to flush mid stream. It's not like you're touching it. Plus it's your own urine and germs, not someone else's.

Either way I don't see the point.
Maybe urinals work differently?

>posting Google results as evidence

Slow. Clap.

Now post the evidence that the earth is flat you retard.

Also there's bacteria already in the toilet from other people shitting and pissing

Are you fucking brain damaged or something?

Who the fuck would do this in public?

I thought I was the only one who did this. It could possibly be an evolutionary trigger...but we are so fucking pampered no one would ever know.

You should see the autists user. I still see grown men drop trou at urinals

I do it sometimes, but I usually end up still pissing after the flush is finished and it's filling up with new water so yea it's kinda dumb

Doing this is mandatory in some jails. Or your bunkies are gonna fuck you up otherwise also stops sprinkling the rim as to atop the pissed falling in water sound cos maybe someone is eating something around you.