Get zhe difference you yanks

get zhe difference you yanks

Other urls found in this thread:

muenchen.de/rathaus/wirtschaft_en/munich-business-location/economic-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"[...]The proportion of foreign nationals – 24.6 percent – is the highest in Germany. People from a total of 180 countries live in Munich [...]"

muenchen.de/rathaus/wirtschaft_en/munich-business-location/economic-data

country. state within a country.
get the difference stupid kraut.

y r grmans still so obsessed with purity

Danke, Herr Amerikaner.

>This is New Hampshire
>Not the United States of America
>Learn the difference, Kraut.

That's you. That's what you sound like.

Probably the beer.

>I8
the worst bmw you could find, he ?

why do the houses colors look like a gay pride flag

it's a little bit different though. Austria and Bavaria have been close for hundreds of years. In America everything has been conolised by the same people.

>In America everything has been conolised by the same people.

Are you serious? Time to pick up a book for once, user.

The relationship between state and country is different than the american. dont be such ignorant pricks you stupid burgers.

yeah, ever heard of WASP?
It has grown so fast that you can't make out any deep differences between the regions. Mobility is much higher

what is bavaria like a city in germany or something?

>not knowing the difference between an state and a country

stupid kraut

ok... now you are baiting.

i said the relationship between the federal state and the country is not as it is in america. each german state has its very independant history and culture. it took us very long to unite under one flag.

now fuck off.

>it took us very long to unite under one flag
how makes it the relationship different? American states have actually more autonomy than German ones

>yanks
>all americans are "yanks"
>get zhe difference

noice b8 m8

Its good to reminisce old times, but its 2016.

disgusting

Wow. I did not know that I could have such rage right now. I can't even express it.

Well said mate.

>look at article
>blatant propaganda
>can't comment

Has the economist always been shit?

Wew lad

>czech wave swiss flags
I always knew you guys were alright.
Switzerland has had about 25% of immigrants for a while now and we're still the best.
We've also had women in the federal council since 1984. Still. The. Best. Y'all are gonna have to find another scapegoat. Last century it was the jews, 200 years ago it was the protestants, now it's the muslims, I wonder what will be next.

>I wonder what will be next.
The Swiss.

idk read one issue two year ago and was so disgusted that never touched that shit again.

Actually it's starting to be the russians, again.

for fuck sake dude, it's not funny anymore

Start by not accepting as truth the first obvious bullshit you read on the internet.
>For almost ten years, Wikan has campaigned to change Norwegian policies towards immigrants, arguing that generous welfare and a policy of multicultural tolerance are creating a culture of welfare dependence, and destroying self-respect.

>In a recent debate about the culture of gang rape arising amongst Muslim immigrants in Norway, she controversially stated that if immigration into Norway is to be tolerated, then “Norwegian women must take their share of responsibility for these rapes” because Muslim men found their manner of dress provocative.

"IF immigration into Norway is to be tolerated" is sending a strong anti-immigration message, mate.

he's backing bernie sanders

You've been to some pretty autistic gay pride parades.

>George Soros is a Hungarian-American business magnate, investor, philanthropist, and author who is of Jewish-Hungarian ancestry and holds dual citizenship (Hungary and the United States). He is chairman of Soros Fund Management. He is known as "The Man Who Broke the Bank of England" because of his short sale of US$10 billion worth of pounds, making him a profit of $1 billion during the 1992 Black Wednesday UK currency crisis. Soros is one of the 30 richest people in the world.
>Soros is a well known supporter of American progressive and American liberal political causes. Between 1979 and 2015 Soros donated more than $11 billion to various philanthropic causes. He played a significant role in the peaceful transition from communism to capitalism in Eastern Europe (1984–89) and provided one of Europe's largest higher education endowments to the Central European University in Budapest. Soros is also the chairman of the Open Society Foundations.

OP is trying to be somebody lmao

thanks to our anglo/american "liberators".

>Switzerland has had about 25% of immigrants for a while now and we're still the best.
How many of them are german doctors, paying the highest possible income tax? Imagine your foreigners had the same structure like ours, then think again. Just imagine they'd all be like your turks and albanians.

Maybe you shouldn't have started it, Hans.

Danke schön, Frau Merkel

Old fishing town, mate. Take a look at Icelandic and other Nordic waterfront property. Same feel.

The WASPs that colonized New England aren't the same people of Irish and Italian descent that populated New York and ew Jersey (and Boston), or the Germans that make up Texas.

While I agree that mobility between states was and still is greater than mobility between EU member states, it's not still the same people.

This is part why I feel that state rights isn't some awkward legacy from the past but instead is very much relevant today. Though we're one country, it's impossible to culturally and politically homogenize 320 million people across 3.8 million mi². Washington D.C. has historically operated, and still ought to operate to this day, like something between a traditional capital, like London, and Brussels.

Perhaps. Maybe you consider it a "constituent country" like how the UK perceives Scotland. Nonetheless, that constituent country status seems to enjoy no more autonomy than a state in the USA—and perhaps even less so—with the exception of individual representation in sporting events.

Instead of prattling off insults, why not use this forum to enlighten some of us to your position, Krautberg?

Literally the same exact fucking thing you dingus.

Then we'd have even more fast food owners, taxi drivers, construction workers and IT technicians.
Most immigrants are from italy, spain, portugal and the balkans, though there's the fair share of africans as well. From my day to day life experiences, blacks are the most friendly people I've met (even though they smell like animals and are very noisy).

Bavaria is the shame spot of germany.

Because of this crap everybody thinks that germans are wearing leather pants and eat sausages all day

Bavaria will soon be a festering shithole just like the rest of Germany. Thanks merkel. Pic related/cause.

started what?
the liberation of Europe from the global marxist threat?
the liberation of Europe from the american slavery-bank-system and it's "people" behind it?
the reanimation of a new pan-european völkisch concept?
Well, apparently sucking kebab dick seems to be the better alternatve for you, cuck.

>the liberation of Europe from the american slavery-bank-system and it's "people" behind it?
Wait, I thought you didn't like marxism?

no. i dislike marxism as well as capitalism.
i know that is too much for the common citizen of clapistan to compute.

>Glorious
>looses

Everyone in background is white, lol.

>oo

You guys were shite before her, Muhammed.

i just wrote an hate letter to the guys responsible for this article.

>what is war on two borders?
at least we tried to protect europe from the menace that was brought to you by multinationals, globalists and the genocidal multicultural and cultural marxist agenda.

of course, germany is just as degenerate as any other western european nation now, if not even more domesticated, because the allied forces wanted to break us as much as possible.

Except everything in your post is wrong.

>protect europe
Nazi Germany attacked and annexed three countries before the allies finally remembered their oath of mutual protection.
>european nations are degenerate
Only the best in the world and never been as good as now.
>allied forces wanted to break nazi germany as much as possible
Objectively wrong (except for the french who were shitscared). Both the americans and the soviet union began to rearm East and West Germany massively as soon as the early fifties. Up until the reunification both Germanies were the second biggest militaries of both alliances (nato and warsaw pact).

What is the difference?

>still the best
Never have been, autistic fuck.

I saved some pictures from trap thread yesterday, this one is from Bavaria

what the hell user

pfostieren sie ruhig weiter, herr fagottist

What's wrong?

Okay I think you just don't understand enough about american history if this is what you think. I'm not gonna say that each state has its own culture in the US but each region does have very distinct cultures that can be really fucking different. Good example is the way the east coast is old money and the west coast is new money with all the tech companies over there or you could compare the inbred hillbilly fucks of the south to the rest of the US which is not incestueas.

>east coast is old money and the west coast is new money

Wow. Such culture.

World culture

by giving millions to the clinton campaigns, hes such a trickster

I'm being simplistic as fuck dude.I could go on to explain that because of how all the asian immigrants settled on the west coast you have much more of an asianesc culture there while in the north east tight nite groups of people that are mostly divided into different persecuted religions that fled Europe before or during the creation of the US. Or how the middle of the country tends to be a bunch of bible thumpers who don't do much but farm endless plains and get killed by tornados. Basically state to state there isn't much difference except political but region to region large chunks of the culture change.

the hungarian government has fingered george soros
>mfw

I will ask my French ancestors if they are the same as their English enemies that came later