My gf passed away. i do not know what should i do with my life anymore. Feels thread for the last time before i an hero...

My gf passed away. i do not know what should i do with my life anymore. Feels thread for the last time before i an hero? Thank you all for being here my Sup Forumsrothers. It sure was a ride.
I love you all

post pics of her tits as a memorial.

dont an hero user, live with her memory for her

This, full nudes if you got em, also sharpie in pooper with timestamp faggot.

I wont. She was too dear for me to do that.

Probably killed herself rather than have a pussy like you as a bf.

Dont do it man...live but never forget, remember her forever

I do not want to live without her.

thank you man. do you people feel like listening to my story?

Do a flip faggot
A man willing to kill himself over a dead bitch needs to be removed from the genepool

dude do it if u feel like u are in a dead end,if not keep looking for someone,its not imposibile to find someone you can love again,while keeping her memory alive,just think that if u die all the memories you have with her are gonna dissapear,forever(rip english)

sucks
if there is an afterlife determined by suicide vs natural
you wont get to be with her
honestly if my gf died id be pretty broken..
everyone else close died already..
fuck that feel, find a way though

Live life going on with her in your mind, she wouldnt want you to kill yourself over her man
Of course user

I wont tell you bullshit like try to find someone alse and shit because im sure noone will be like, remember her until you get alzheimer or die of old age, I would read your story

she died in a car crash.

Did you kill the ones responsible or was she at fault

okay, dont let this 404 i will try to type it as fat as i can

Godspeed user

>always talking about the genepool
is having kids your fetish faggot?

It was some drunk assholes fault. he died aswell.

>>as fat as i can
>>american detected

lolno.
But being so dependant on a woman has no excuse. It's okay to be sad, but if you want to kill yourself over a girl, moreover already dead, maybe you should die, indeed

If it can help you feel better, keep in mind that she would have ended fucking niggercocks

kek

Wreck his grave

Burn down his house

Destroy the people who brought him into this world

If you an hero you're going to hell, might as well get retribution

lol, this faggot
op never said suicide

it's summer already?
holy shit

Lel

retards

projecting already?
summer it is.

Not gonna green text this guys, hate me as much as you want but i will try to keep this short and simple.
->Be me 18yr old dude. Nothing special, not fat, not supet athtletic either. Just a normal guy.
->I met her in 3rd grade.
I swear she was the nicest and most beutiful person in my life and in the years I've known her I fell in love as much as a person can.
-> We started dating 3 years ago, those were probably the best years of my life.
-> Fast forward to a couple of months back.
-> We had a fight. then came more fights. and more.
-> As you can guess we broke up and it fucking destroyed me.
-> I became the most self destructive person I know. Smoking drinking all that stuff. didnt care about anything at that point.
-> Then there came a guy called "Dave" (lets call him that)
-> (inb4 you all guys start saying beta and fuck hear me out) They started talking and going out as you might guess. That hit me even more but somehow in a good way too.

cont.

>retards
Posts a tranny...

Baiting me hard bro

>...
what else did you have to say you fucking loser

I'm still calling wang...

Tell us your story OP, get it out of your system

letting your girlfriend dictate your life.
weak OP.
go out and aquire some identity faggot.

Like that load dave got out of his...

I've never understood people who post on here looking for anything other than sarcasm and disdain or those that give anything else to them. Isn't that what /soc/ and facebook and shit is for?

continue man

-> It hit me in a way that i wanted to get her back. to fight for her. because even though we broke up, we still loved each other. We met up casually, we had sex. It was just because of all that fighting.
-> Fast forward a month and they are dating. She cant decise between me and him. I've known her for almost all my life and she sure as hell was not lying about that. So she decided to try him out. see how it was with him.
However Dave was a typical asshole. Like those guys that are typical slavic fucks. I have no idea what she saw in him. It was only an escape to her from all our shitty fights.
-> She had to move to another city. (Not far from mine). The asshole followed of course. by that time they hadnt even kissed yet. (And neither did she even have sex with him. Thats important.) I know all of this because we were such people without a huge circle of friends. I had her and she had me. So even after we broke up we were best friends and we could tell each other everything and anything. She told me all about him.
-> One day in thay other city he invited her to a trip to the beach. Where he proceded to try and kiss her. It wouldnt be half as bad if he had only done that.
-> On that evening I got a call from her. I could hear the wind and the sea birds. She was crying and kept on weeping, I couldnt understand a single word.
cont.
-

Med fag reporting in.

Been doing some reading on neuroplasticity and romance/love/sex. Neuroplasticity = the ability of the brain to change

When you lose a lover, it's hard to forget about them because you have built up such a strong neural pathway centered around them. But, it can change. The brain can always change. If you confront your memories of her and accept they are past, then your sadness will fade over a year or so. You will also be able to love another woman in the process (due to the release of a chemical called oxytocin). The brain can change in staggerring ways, and you can learn to be happy without her. Hope this helps OP.

Now pls show her tits

-> I tried to calm her down, but all i could get out of her was that he hurt her. You wouldnt believe how that got me going. At that point I was ready to murder that fuck. As i jumped in my car and I was on my way to her I got another call from her. She was a bit more quiet this time but she was still crying. She told me that he forced himself upon her. And that he beat her. He raped her. Even trough all my anger and rage i could still feel the sarcastic thoughts and some anger for her too. Thoughts like : "Didnt I tell you so. Its your fault" and etc. were flying trough my head. I fucking raced my way there at 120 km/h and found her near the beach.
Her face was full of tears, the makeup had been washed away from them and I could clearly see her red eye and blood from where he had hit her. She cried and jumped into my arms. As i calmed her down I asked her to wait in my car, as I would chase after Dave.
cont.

yes she would, she would find that romantic

Stefanie Joosten? she aint dead nigga

I hope you fucking killed him, or at least castrated him.

keep on going

continue

...The wait is real

So what's Sup Forums been up to today?

Waiting for OP

So I ran after the fuck. I found him near fucking large rock near the shore. Guess what the fucker was doing? i found him fucking SMELLING HER RIPPED PANTIES. mother fucker it makes me type fast like some sort of white knight even now. As he saw me running at him he looked towards me and was saying "What the fuck are you do-" I smahed jis open jaw with my fist. I then rammed him with my body and proceeded to hit him in the nose. Hę somehow managed to get up and push me away, but I kicked him in the nuts. Fucker fell on the grounds and i started trying to choke him with those very own panties. He bit my hand and i let him go. Then i took his head and smashed it against a rock a couple of times. I spit on him and left him there. passed out or maybe even dead, I do not know what happened to him.
I returned to her.
cont

This pleases me greatly

Bump

Fucker deserved it

I always really liked sinks like these

Dont let it 404

wait, are you OP or not?

Bump for op

pussy

I dont think this is op he aont using those arrows ->

This is a good shop

Hope this is wrong

Bumpety bumpy

Shame it's fake.

Bippity

Neither did I care about him to be honest. I hope he died and his body wouldnt ever be found. This sick fuck deserved to die.
Then I got back to the car. all full of broozes and stuff, when she saw me, she had allready stopped crying and looked at me, her eyes became so big, because she realised what I had done. I asked her if she was ok? She nodded. Then i asked her if she needed to go to the hospital. She told me it that she will live. I rented us a hotel room for a couple of nights and stayed with her for some days. she told me that it was a huge mistake. That she still loves me. That she never wants to lose me again. or fight me again. And the thing was that all that time she had been wearing a bracelet that we had gifted each other on the first month of us starting dating back at the day. it suprised me. She had kept all our photos and all our letters. The girl loved me all that time even whilst dating that fag. And it makes my eyes watery while typing this because i remember these last days we spent together so so very well.... Then I needed to drive her back to her relatives in the same city that she had been staying with.
cont

>meet gril at work
>casual flirting and talking
>get talking online
>we connect instantly
>she is married
>find out she is my twin flame/soul mate
>feels like i have known her my whole life
>spend 3 weeks together almost never leaving eachother side
>husband is doing work shit states away
>she finally tell me she is moving to cali with her husband
>dont know how to reply
>hold her tightly she cries
>i cry
>dont know what to do with myself
>i dont feel anything, some part of me knows she will come back to me
>i just feel it

>inb4 soul mates are not real
>i am a massive fagget who gets what he deserves

;-;

life is a bitch, and then you die

Bump

Let me tell you something.
You are a fucking retard if this is true.
This girl was not special, and you are neither.
Kys.

This op?????

gg.

Your gonna end up like dave

?

2edge4me

-> its me guys, its just my laptop running out of battery and im in a hurry to finish the story before it dies.

So fast forward a couple of weeks. I drove her back, then had to return home myself. she was done with the job she had in that city and was about to come back to me two days ago. She rented a car because she had just got her driver license and she didnt want to ride the bus. She left the house and i was waiting for her all evening. However she didnt come. Being the paranoid fuck that I am I called her relatives. She told me she had left 4 hours ago. but she had forgoten the her braclet and was gonna turn around and go back for it.
She never came back. An hour later her mother called me. She got into an accident. A drunk driver rammed her with his shitty Audi and got himself killed. she was in a coma. My whole world turnęd upside down. I left fot thw hospital the same instant. the fact i was wearing only my shorts and crocs didnt matter.
cont

Don't listen to these fags op
Finish story pls

dave?

you already spoiled the ending -_-

Fuck that's rough. She gets poked by another guy and gets rekt in a car crash in the same few weeks

my nigga

>If you an hero you're going to hell
kek

The guy who OP rekt for poking his girl

So i got there. and it was the most terryfing thing i saw. she was so so badly injured that i could berely recognise her. the fact that she was coveręd in medical equipment didnt help either. At first the doctors wouldnt let me near her so i had to lie to them that i was her husband and force my way trough. i didmt even care at that point. nothing would have stopped me. not even fucking police. She was uncounsious. But no mather what she was till beutiful in my eyes. You guys have no idea how bad it hurts to see your most loved persons life just slowly fade away in your eyes. I spent the whole day there slowly watching her slip trough my fingers. I didnt want to beliebe that she would die. I hoped every second the doctors would save her. But she did. 13:27 was the time she left this world. it broke me. it fucking did. I went home and i received a call from her mother.I'm all teared up now ananons. Last part is coming.
cont.

I want this feel to stop

Im sorry OP

You German?