What is the most dangerous job with zero experience needed you can think of?(except military)

What is the most dangerous job with zero experience needed you can think of?(except military)
My life is not worth living, I want at least go doing something

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snubbing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Firefighter, you'll earn self confindence and your life will become worth living.

Retirement home, you will attempt suicide in a week.

Working on an oil rig or logging.
Just hope you're in good shape because that's what they're really after.

Sell drugs

Most require you to take at least some basic classes before you start.

Why not military? Pretty nice job imo, you'll probably make your life worth living again too if you go down that path. (you get good friends and experience)

Killing niggers is noble profession and quite dangerous

EDGY
D
G
Y

Requiring no or little experience:
Roofer.
Recycling collector/refuse collector
Taxi driver.
Construction laborer

The others (logger, fisheries worker, etc) require at least some experience.

UPS not even driving but loading hf m8

MEME
E
M
E

Prostitute, dangerous (could be murdered, or just catch a deadly STI), but also fun cause of all the sex.

Unless you live in Africa, the odds becoming a firefighter with no training is about 0/100.

you'll also have a hard as fuck time becoming one if you live even close to any relatively large metropolitan area

you're better off finding somewhere out west to fight forest fires, they need a lot of people and you get paid good money for a whole summer's work

hard as fuck though

Alaskan crab fisherman

Drugdealer

Land based rig work is a good choice. I doubt you would be able to get hired on for offshore work without any experience.

If you want the rush of danger, snubbing would be your best choice.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snubbing

Police officer*

Here in Oregon, the forest service basically begs for you to join them. I volunteer in the summers.
But u still get to see nature!

buy a boat
start smuggling cocaine
sell it
to lower prices than your local drug dealers
get fucking shot

Being the Eno Gothic Darklord of Satan