G'morning b

g'morning b,
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Huh. Maybe I will.

Because I'm still haunted by nightmares about fucking your mother.
>I don't want that to be forever.

i hope not.

I only stay alive because i like to think about the act of killing my self.

>I'm married to a beautiful woman who's my best friend
>we have an active and satisfying sex life
>I have three wonderful kids I adore
>I have good relationships with all of my children
>I have well paying job I enjoy
>I work with nice people who respect me
>I live a fairly affluent lifestyle but live well within my means
>I'm on pace to retire in my 50s
>I'm in good overall health

Because my father is dying of cancer and it would be too much for my family to bare if I went missing. Also, several people depend on me at work and at home.

Fucking checkem fagwad

sorry about your dad, user.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

or maybe he's legtimately happy.
could be possible, that there are non losers on b.

I found a hobby I'd like to turn into a career somehow.

I really love my girl even though we're in a tough situation financially and kind of struggling as a result.

Life is precious to people who live lives worth living is what I'm learning as I grow up and quit my nihilistic bullshit. It'll be precious to me one day.

Source?

>#TrueBeliever
>tumblr_nzhkc2MWDm1uw4r6eo2_500.gif

>I found a hobby I'd like to turn into a career somehow.
Congrats.
What is it ?

New steven universe episodes :/

Because even tho working 2nd shift sucks, I still get to build weather satellites for a living.

I'm going to catch so much shit I feel like but I really want to work in tabletop gaming, especially RPGs.

Or own a gaming store. Or something I dunno. I dropped out of college so I don't know how I can work in the actual development industry without going back to school for awhile, which isn't possible right now because of a huge fucking rent every month.

Because I will get my tax return in about a month. Might as well wait for it and spend that money.

>Because even tho working 2nd shift sucks, I still get to build weather satellites for a living.
congrats bro. sounds like good and interesting work.

fuck the haters.
glad you are or will be doing what you love man.

have fun spending it!

The joy of saging your shitposts will keep me motivated forever.

OP is a faggot.

OP is definitely a faggot.
Thank you for your efforts.

I gotta find a way to make it happen but that's what being hyperborean is all about right?

I am possibly getting fired tomorrow.
I dont know if im glad or unhappy.

I havent payed any attention or decend motivation towards my job for months.

I have no idea why. I feel like im losing myself...

But there is always another day tomorrow for improvement. So i will not an hero.

sauce?

Thank you for asking. Because I know that it would hurt loved ones way to much and that I have a lot more to live for. Sure this situation I'm in with this girl is making me depressed, but I can only hope for the best to come. Whether or not I'm with her I won't kill myself. I haven't been sad like this for a while actually. Probably not since high school (I'm 21) but she's the best thing that's happened to me in my life so far. She wanted only a physical relationship and I was okay with that. But then she did somethings that made me jealous (nothing even sexually just general back rubbing of another guy lol why would I get mad idk). Anyways I told her that I didn't like it and then one thing leads to another and now she felt the need to tell me we have no ties together and that I shouldn't be worried about what she does with out me. Sorry that I kinda fell for you. Sorry that I'm just a human with feelings too. Sorry that my needs are annoying you more than your needs were annoying me. Anyways just wanted to get some shit off my chest. I know it'll all be better, again thanks for asking.

Because im not OP.

And its middle of the fucking night.

Because if i was dead, I couldnt eat sleep and fap

Believe what you want. I can assure you it's all true.

fuck your old job. better things are ahead bro.

fapping is important.

fuck that bitch. get new pussy bro. may that bitch catch aids-cancer.

But this is actually a decent job.
People always say i should feel lucky of whatever.
But it still just doesnt make me happy.

But thanks for the reply user. That really did something for me. thanks

Replying to last quote

I actually like her a lot. I may just be overly optimistic but I think it'll turn around. It's a weird situation honestly. She just got out of a relationship because of me but wants to wait a bit before starting another one. I can understand that. We've banged and have done various other activities during this time frame it's just the other night I kinda of fucked up some how.

Are there any dubs here

she's cucking you, brah

no dubs allowed in this thread bro.