Because you're a nice guy

Because you're a nice guy

My granddad had 5 fucking kids, 3 boys and 2 girls (the youngest is my mother) and they're all liberal fuckheads except my aunt, who's only not a crazy leftist because she's a high school teacher in york PA and that's kinda opened her eyes to the absolute bullshit of certain less than model minorities.

I am no such thing.

I really love these threads. More for the people than the pictures.

The pictures are all easily found elsewhere.

dude what the fuck

In the army dfac, we were served pretty nasty shit. I was used to it though. Like cold spaghetti with hair and some plastic labeling.

Then I go to the air force dfac. These motherfuckers get steak on Thursday. Have an omelette bar in the mornings and have an ice cream dispenser

Say's you! Thanks!

i felt that those gifs were needed to be shared

I didn't do the labor after all

someone else had already done it

Damn, that's a lot of options as to whodunnit then.
Oh man, surf and turf days on a ship during underway would hurt your feelings like no other. We've been served lobster and steak before.

I'm validated in thinking of you as a deer yet again.

I figured it was something like that. Everyone's jelly of that air force budget.

No more excuses motherfucker. Arm yourself.

I disagree.

What was the labor?

If I knew that it was some whodunnit and not just granddad selling 'em I would guess it's the absolute turbojew my uncle doug married. She's the goddamn worst.

the expansive lawn of a particular business needed to be trimmed

Oh my avery. Do you have a job?

I actually have that Savage Axis .308, too. Used to have a moist nugget as well, but that belonged to an old roommate with whom I am no longer on good terms so I no longer have it within my possession.

After I move I probably will.

I be jelly. Well I'm gonna head out. Gonna go for a run then go do some errands

nope

I am very much enjoying the neet life currently

That sounds like a pretty jew move. Primary suspecterino right there.

Fuck you, I'm not nice

Godspeed you black emperor.

everyone tells me you either get a savage axis or a tikka as far as relatively inexpensive bolt guns in .308 go
now I don't know a goddamn thing about bolt guns but I trust the wisdom of the /k/ube

later dude

live with your parents?

I actually wish I was busier. I am so very listless on days I don't work or anything, fuck.

They taste good, so that'd make me a cannibal.

you're a perfect angel, wat

I don't mind it at all

I abhor her. She's legitimately white-genocide tier jewish.

Venison is DELICIOUS. Still I am insistent. Your fursona is a deer. A very angry deer.

You're one of the precious few human beings on this earth who is lazier than I am.

Pssshhh, nah. But rent here is retarded expensive and I want to move closer to work
Oh! See you 'round

I know

Fair enough. Retardedly expensive rent incidentally is the greatest reason to continue living with parents. It's quite, I just have to pretend I don't own guns.

I am going to take that as a tremendous compliment if only because you're the last person to ever accede second place in any matter

so modest

and also because you used the word "precious"

I don't think I know you yet. Hello.
Yeah, there's no going back though. I like it on my own.

>Retardedly expensive rent incidentally is the greatest reason to continue living with parents
Which is exactly why I'm moving/moved to Indiana
Exactly
Hi, I'm bob

I think it was intended as a compliment. Your indolence is magnificent. I forget what that anime is with the neet chick with the hamster blanket but you really embody that, I think. I've never watched it.

I'd like to live on my own but I am still in college and spend all my money on guns so moving out would be an inconvenience.

I may listen to metal, but i needz cuddles too.

Please kill yourself

>moving/moved
isn't it one or the other
are you posting at multiple points in time simultaneously

I partially moved, but haven't fully moved.

I would say "I try my best" but, well, you know

I heard that show was terrible

Deer are kinda cute.

giv bowl

I think you still use the progressive tense for that.

In a manner of speaking, you do. And maybe it was. I think the iconic nature of the protagonist is all that matters.

You're kinda cute, cutie.

My Savage hasn't let me down so far. Nice reliable firearm, and I've cycled maybe 400-500 rounds through her? Not even so much as a hiccup.
Oh, you poor soul. I can only then pray the guns did not find their way into her hands.

So im told, but people dont say that in person.

One day maybe I will move out that a way.
Hi Bob
It's nice. Stay at home for now, save your money.
Cuddling and listening to Thrash Metal is the best

shrug

if you wanna be all ACADEMIC about it

I feel like we're at the point in the history of firearms development where if you're fucking up a boltgun in .308 you don't deserve to exist in the industry, to be fair.

Her husband my uncle is an irredeemable cuck as well. The man is like a fedora'd atheist but WAY older than befits that stereotype, which makes it substantially more pathetic.

Go to a gay bar, you'll get compliments.

I think you mean "Stay at home for now, spend all of your money on fun shit"

Of course I do, Avery. I have never not been academic. I hate academia but my soul is dragged, flailing and frothing at the mouth, back to it again and again.

Going to a bar alone just seems kinda weird. Also social anxiety.

do you even have any pursuits that exist in a non-academic context?

Nope, you'll want the money later. Have some fun sure, but pay yourself first.

This is true. I never go to bars alone. So I don't go to bars much.

Music and guns. The entirety of my philosophy was also developed outside of academia since taking actual classes in it would be redundant.

I don't really do long term planning. I'm not terribly materialistic so it tends to work itself out more or less.

>Going to a bar alone just seems kinda weird
nobody goes anywhere with friends if they haven't gone somewhere alone first

lol you just came from the s/fur thread
filtering now

A fair and valid point. Such a rudimentary weapon design is pretty hard to fuck up, I'd imagine. Now, it's not as bad as say, fucking up a single-load top break... But I can see it being up there on the list. Also that sucks man. I can sorta feel having bad family. My uncle is the same way. He doesn't even know his wife cheated on him in their house, and I'm pretty sure he was there at the time. Thankfully, though, the rest of my family is sane. Well, sane enough.

And I linked him here!

inb4 "ew vagina"

now combine the two or even all three in a novel manner and make a living off it

nah this bitch

I wish I had planned better is all I'm saying. Also, women will spend all of your money. But I'm just bitter about things still

Gay bars even?

Ive been to bars with other people, ive never actually just went out by myself. It would probably be really awkward since I dont talk much.

I love enjoying vagina and cock. I can never be disappointed.

No fatties.

That *is* me, you dumb nigger.

>dem kidz iz fagotz

Ew, a female.

Sometimes you produce nuggets of invaluable wisdom.

I mean, people make single shot shotguns in their houses with pipe and shit. And those still work more reliably than [your favorite gun] [meme face].

The only bit of my family that's even vaguely rational is that aunt and uncle who have to deal with coloreds.

Christ, no. I'm gonna be a computer man and you know it.

I'm gay as the day is long dude no worries there.

I have never gone cock trawling anywhere that wasn't internet.

so you lead him here....
neat
and kinda sad

True. I'd actually like to make myself a pipe shotgun someday. And dealing with spooks on the constant does instill a powerful sense of reality in one, though.

I need to stop doing that thing where I'm up all night, then I drink caffeine to stay awake and I get almost cripplingly nauseous as the day goes on. It's a really bad thing. But I can't make myself go to bed at a rational time anymore. I think my bedroom at home has conditioned me to weird sleep habits.

I basically hate waking up with the sun up. God, fuck the sun.

I am positive someone would start a conversation with you

s-sorry

>wisdom
it's easy to be trite is all

>computer man
damn, I had a brief vision of you writing a zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance analogue, but about indie rock and conservatism

I used to try not to be, but I accept it now and it's so much better. Guys are 100x more fun

Well, I'd better get ready for work now. Bye everyone

How many cocks have you trawled?

get thick fabric blinds that just completely cover your windows

fuck that venetian shit

I think the breaking point for me was when I went on a date with a college educated, employed black man who fucking shoplifted from a store while I was with him. First fucking date too. Christ, but some people are horrid.

That wasn't trite, that was actually valuable. Don't do the hipster thing of walking back every single thing you say to avoid committing to reality. Irony is the cancer of civilization.

I could still do that. I won't make MONEY from it but I could. And I'm not a conservative in any meaningful sense of the word.

Later dude.

I'm not going to answer that question since any number >0 will make you say something mean about me.

That is actually a priority.
I was watching a film as the sun came up this morning and I just fucking put the cowboy hat on top of my monitor to hide that bullshit.

And I wouldn't write it as a narrative account either, I find those to be useful for readability but it's not even in the realm of how I like to write. My thoughts don't function in narratives. Even when I fantasize I fantasize in systems.

I g-guess "thanks" was what I meant to say

I actually forgot you were doing computer stuff in school now

so you just want to write a math paper

Jesus H Macy. Like I understand nigging it to survive, but he was clearly in a position where he no longer needed to even pretend to be chimping out.

At a gay bar, yeah probably.
The ones around here make me nervous though.

Read me the weeb

i don't speak weeb baka

There you go. You're welcome. And I haven't done any recently, but yeah.

I hate math. I write logically, but math is too abstracted, I do not care about it.

I'd call it sociopathic, but that's not accurate since generally speaking niggers aren't sociopaths. It's honestly just a general disdain for anything that's an institution, for any sense of community responsibility.

Exactly.

What does the moon speak mean

Im mean to everyone.

also why the fuck in pokemon silver can you get to the 7th gym leader while still having pokemon barely over level 30

well, I ain't gonna force you

something to think about though

dom has the same opinion of math

he doesn't see the value in reducing everything to models

i no speak aliens

cuz twice the number of gyms