Anyone else thinks we should just breed white men with Muslim girls? They're just so much better

Anyone else thinks we should just breed white men with Muslim girls? They're just so much better.

Not at all. They're always in terrible shape. Unhealthy, no muscle. Just terrible.

just fuck who you want. People overthink this shit

So are most women. They just have an excuse.

Nah i will take the ones that dont explode thanks.

Mia Khalifa

Wanting to breed with sandniggers

Lol

It doesn't matter who white people breed with because in the end, the world will be white. As people moved away from the equator humans lost their need for darker skin because the sun wasn't as strong. And every time a dark skin breeds with a white person, the skin gets that much lighter. So, enjoy your cuck threads now because the future looks pretty white.

breed with sandniggers

I think op is a faggot

You'll never have our women faggot white cucks. Stick with your own you sandasslicker

I'm with you on this OP. They can cook... they know their place.

Then why are Japanese darker., fucking idiot detected. I'd kill you faggot.

This

Dont worry bro its not like if we wanted them anyways

I'm a Muslim woman, my fiancées is a Jewish American man. Our wedding is going to be da bomb. My dad told his whole family that my fiancées "agnostic" and he almost broke into tears when he heard he wanted to wear his Yamaha or whatever the fuck little hat his people wear. Can't wait to bat mitzvah it up in this bitch. And his mom is fuckin Jewish as shit, you can tell like from 10 miles away, like nazi propaganda posters. She's a massive bitch. I'm planning on pulling a terrorist prank on her. And insisting that we have the wedding in my hometown of Zarqa, Jordan. I hope his asshole family enjoys not understanding anything, shitty Arab slums, tons of refugees, and lots of hummus. I hope they get kidnapped while they're there. Revenge.

>what is ancestral diet for 600 alex.
look at Inuits and native americans for further reference.

Also at wedding in my hometown we always shoot off tons of guns to celebrate a wedding. His family lobby's for anti gun laws in their home state and hate guns with a passion. Surprise! Wedding suicide vest! So excited!

Yeah nah, I'm pretty happy with this

/thread

Cringe thread confirmed.

Ok let's review
>white men should breed muslim women
>white women should have sex with niggers

Someone hates whites and i think i know who it is!

Sup Forums don't wanna any girl. Just a giant gay nazi orgy on their mom's basement.

Faggot confirmed.