sup Sup Forums

rate my whip/general car bread

Other urls found in this thread:

mustang6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks sweet, love the wing bro, heres mine

Jesus, that's just horrendous.

Lose the fucking bumper and spoiler.

hasn't anyone told you your rear suspension has collapsed?

L2Camber

Hahahahaha Jesus dude..... that thing looks.... horrible.

10/10
>would definitely drive it daily.

Sorry, didn't see your waifu in the back.

0/10
>would not drive.

mine is silvery blue but i don't have a picture of it on my phone

rate mine

completely distasteful shit. your modifications are a hindrance and your wife/gf is getting banged by black honda civic drivers

please be kidding, you ruined your fenders when your retarded ass rolled them. also there is absolutely no reason for that stance.
MFW you think that thing is actually fast

HAHAHAHAHAHA it's a fucking SE

My baby

The red bus with the weird bumper is mine.
more to come

It struggles to climb hills.

2016 civic ex-t 1.5 turbo

My datsun 710 N/A maxed out

why are you proud of a shitty dad car

height of the spoiler ruins it

>se

GOTTAGOFASTTT

Because it's fucking awesome.

if thats a ka just end your life

1986 wagoneer. My least favorite car

Unless I'm mistaken, your Focus is a FF.

Why the fuck woud you put a huge spoiler in the back? doesn't that create more downforce in the rear, giving you less traction and control? If negative camber is supposed to give you more control, wouldn't you angle the front tires since those are the ones you steer with?

I legitimately want to know, cause from my understanding you made your car worse with those modifications.

nice fake works
also new rotors so at least your not full retard

Did you take the front bumper and turn it into that spoiler? 10/10 would drive it into a muddy field and leave it.

This thread.

Z31?

My 710 with my Tercel 4x4

Sweet ride dude, especially the custom rims...

My baby

I put a screen back on it but I'm lazy and haven't taken photos since then.

Cheap beater bike to help me achieve becoming a paraplegic.

My tercel giving my Bianchi a ride (my favorite 2 vehicles)

Has a weldie?

why do none of you own hatchbacks

what happens when you go over a speed bump?

Saab 9-3 Sports Edition 2002.

77,000 miles was garage kept. New brakes, rotors, vacuum lines, tranny fluid flush, power steering flush, new speakers all around, 12 inch sub, replaced broken foglight. I'm just cleaning up the body now, it has little dings but you don't notice them. I'm just anal. Owned the car for a month now.

Its meant to go sliding, youd be amazed at how well a tube front end works

I see Jesse sprayed his car, aye?

repost the pic with your nob in the exhaust for proof

Your understanding is absolutely correct, he literally fucked up his car, it now runs and drives far worse than it did stock

I'm too ashamed to post my VW golf.

However I will mention my girlfriend called it Agolf so I put a sticker on the car and it is living the dream as far as trolling SJW's. God speed Agolf, god speed.

>all that money in those mods
>SE

>whip
>not a benz

aye

funny story- I actually live near the actor who played jesse and see him around town. he always points and winks when i drive this.

mustang6g . com/?p=3851
you didnt even try

nice one, my grandfather has an SL500 in the same color

looks clean. i almost got one of those but i ended up getting a dodge dart instead.

you hear the sweet screech of a fucker losing money

My slut.

mazda lifeeee. i love my speed 3

I love s13

what does it do?

Rear wings on FWD cars are useful, they have many applications from track to drag. It doesn't immediately make sense but it's true.

Here's my baby
Devil Z

I legit almost got a dart instead. but i prefer manual and these are only available in 6 speed.

Im kinda mad they didnt make it awd like the speed6 couldve been a conpetitot to the focusSt and the wrx

Duuudeeee dream car right there

when did civics get so pigfat?

You live near Aaron Paul? Pics or gtfo

im jealous of all your speeds im stuck with an SP23 until 2018 because australia has shitty no turbo laws for new drivers

obvously I googled a picture I'm not giving btards my plate lmao, but thats my exact model

They really fuckin shoulda. But I got enough power to match my buddy's wrx/sti hybrid

actually got a GT. Glad you aren't a retard like the other 75% of people who buy mustangs. I have a 2010 GT

>spoiler
>front wheel drive

Are you a fuckin retard mate

paint
photoshop
gimp
would take two minutes to cover

What's Sup Forums gonna do with your plate lol, people see your plate every day

Cool, I just want to make sure.

I mean, I get wanting to make your car look nice, and if he just drives it around town and knows that it performs worse not giving a shit, then no big whoop.

I just don't think that's the case.

Shit wheels
Stupid bash bar
Stupid wing
Stupid hood risers
2+2
Car sucks. Total peasant status.

thats ugly as shit nigger

Mine has a 6 speed manual with the 1.4t

what do you think of my Benz user?

what is the cream car? Specific name please.

Didn't know cars had plates on the side doors....
Basically I'm saying a side profile pic would of worked you dumb fuck.

Don't like that model, the older ones with the square face seemed all class. New ones are just......I'd rather be a cuck and have a BMW.

Oooh baby!

Le-gay neon

do you have to keep your license plate on your dash like that if you don't mount it on your bumper?
i'm so glad my state only requires one plate on the back

It's a fucking Chrysler. That's it, I'm too drunk for this shit that I fell for that. 100% writing myself off to shitposting here on out.

My car, she was molested by some idiots who broke off rear view mirror and lights and stuff, but she'll be allright, got new stuff coming this week

actually it makes no fucking sense at all, fwd drag cars typically have large front splitters and canards, not wings ya dingus

> implying I'm not a lazy Sup Forumstard piece of shit

> either newfag or troll

i only put it in the window when im in certain towns where the cops are dicks about it. i usually keep it in the glove box

back

I got a 2.3 t but that dart is clean as hell mate

she looks neglected
still sexy tho

where is right mirror ?

I like how everyone is so worried about the spoiler, but the lack of performance value is in the suspension

And the daily slut.

Has R34 GTR whels now.