Im having a really bad time, some comfort words please?

Im having a really bad time, some comfort words please?

Go outside.

jaja at least ill have something to jerk off yay

If dubs do an hero OP.

Op is a fag

Kill Youssef faggot

Pussy ass bitch

But a nice fag.

OP, tell us what's wrong?

OP all of you are to kind thanks

You look like Elliott Rodgers after plastic surgery.

There is always a way out.

im a student and i was trying to pay for my books but the guy just told me that i can only pay all of the books at once and then i said fuck, cause i dont have enough money, but then he told me "im going to report you, see ya"
and its almost a fact that im going to get kicked out frommy school

You can not actually own time unless you own a place, that means if you have a bad time on someone else's property, really they have bad time.

I love you

Wat, so you can be reported for saying fuck in you are libarey?

OP its just frustrating, i been in that school for 1 and a half years in all that time i didnt get in any trouble, i didnt even fail 1 exam, i work really hard and now because my fuckiing mouth, and a sensityve guy im going to see all my work in the trash

Well you can always buy the books elsewhere. What's your major OP?

Oh, I'm so sorry *e-hugs*

no i wasnt in the library i bought the books in a part of the school then to pay it you need to go to a different area

the books arent the problem the guy that reported me work for the school and for that kind of reports you almost every time you get kicked out

thanks

O shit waddup!

Well besides going into a rant about policies not being able to supercede comstitutional tights like freedom of speech(sorry for being presumptious but you type like an American, no offense meant honest) but look into the school's policies and see what it says about language usage. Once you get that hit them back with harrassment and abuse of authority. Because that's bullshit. Do you have any prior occurances?

Reported and kicked out for saying "fuck"?
You should leave that school anyways then.

prior occurances? , idont know but i dont want to be aggresive with the school they beat the hell out of a dude the last week

i cant i have a scholarship

Now as for the encouragement I have only this bit to say. The world will keep turning and the sun will come up tomorrow. Do not worry about the little things. Nothing can stop you but you. Shit will always get better no matter what some dickhead says. If it goes to being kicked out appeal it and fire back. The wolf cares not for the opinion of sheep not because of its might, but for it's will to be mighty.

tl;dr. Pick yourself up dust the shit off and show the world they aint shit.

Like litteraly or figuratively.

´they literally beat the hell out of him

that actually help, A LOT....
HELL YEAH IM AN EXCELLENT ESTUDENT I`LL NEVER FAIL A TEST, I CAN GETIN ANY GOVERMENT SCHOOL AND STILL BEEN AN AMAISING STUDENT, FUCK THEM!!! tanks :)

Ok time for the military fag in me to step out and play. Hit those motherfuckers where it hurts. Get the kid they beat up and press legal actions. Sorry mate the books dont matter anymore. They are breaking the law. Get yourself something to protect yourself like a pocket knife (and no by law they cant make you leave it at home) and if they try to assault you you stab what ever little overzealous princess in the fucking throat at abound 30° from the windpipe. Then you call the cops. Put these pissants in their place and bury the bastards as deep as the law can go. And the law can dig a pretty deep fucking hole. I know us Sup Forumsros try to avoid the FBI as much as possible but they are a little harder to payoff than metro. Push. Hard. You owe it to your fellow students. No one should feel unsafe in their place of study.

No problem OP. You seem like a decent person who just wants to make it someplace.

But I have to go. Lunch break is over. Hope shit gets better for you. Dont bow to anyone. Be that wolf. (That sounded gay as hell but fuck it. )

i would like to, but in this kind of things the police or legal authoritys can do nothing, cause i dont know the guy, plus he started the fight with the security guy, and i herd from a friend that his parents apologise to the school and also slap him infront of the principal

thanks have a good day :)

PUSSY

Ah I see. Misunderstood. Sorry.