Anyone know if this is a man or a woman?

Anyone know if this is a man or a woman?

Regardless, post more of this sexy nerd thing.

got damn that body

She's perfect

That's a face begging for a cumshop

How so? No offense, genuinely curious.

*He's

Dunno. She just tickles my fancy. Short hair. Tall and thin.

It's a female, don't worry your little head.

would love to expand my folder of her

Instagram??

>Obama
Lost my boner

Needs a ball gag, cuffs, and a face full of cum regardless.

Mmm, that hint of ass and those kneehighs. She would look fantastic naked, kneeling and in a collar...preferably with that hair slicked back and some dark lipstick.

just imagine fucking that tight ass every time she tries spouting off until she learns her lesson.

Supposedly she's a lesbian, which would make that just that much hotter.

What else?

Would love to expand her folder.

the last good one of her i have

With her locked into something like this, or maybe just something simpler like pulling that shorthair in bed and donkeypunching her or slapping that ass every time she tries to get away...

Same party with her lesbian friends and fat cow?

actually her wedding. here's her and her wife

The redhead I believe is her wife

It's a woman, here's her tits.

Does knowing she's a confirmed lesbian add to the appeal?

Proof its her?

not the one that posted them but the jawline and hair cut look pretty close

Any full nudes?

if that is her then shes got perfect nipples

The other woman is erika moen. By a photographer called Visioluxus. Surprised you haven't seen before. They're on moen's Deviantart account.

I don't think so. Just a few on Deviantart

It's not her

Tits(but small), feminine hips, and lack of bulge. Female or dickless male

you sure? the devientart says that she's "Ms. D." and her name is Dylan Meconis. unfortunately there's only one of those on the account now. the link to the others is inactive

What's everyone's fantasy regarding this woman?

How would you dress her up if you could?

Yeah dat ass and dem hips don't lie. She's a breeder, even if she might pretend not to be.

nice. where'd you get that one from? been trying to find more of her everywhere. only good place though is Sup Forums when a thread can get off the ground

There are some pics of her floating around reddit and imgur. Never saw those nudes of her before though.

I found a gallery of her wedding photos before but can't find it at the moment. otherwise i'd share the url

nice to know that if women were to suddenly lose their rights and become available for sale at public auction there would be a little bidding war over a bitch like this

>tfw no nerdy gf with short hair and glasses and is probably flexible and into kinky shit

gotta bigger version of that pic?

Sorry, that's the best I have.

vulcan slut makes up for it so no worries

the androgenious need to be fucked back into femininity

Imagine if she got hit with a Buffy spell, turned into her costume and got stuck going into Pon Farr

That's always a hot idea. Also, androgynous women enduring unwanted BE, lactation and/or spontaneous pregnancies that force them to confront their biological destinies.

How would you feminize this bitch?