Why aren't you a dad yet Sup Forums?

Why aren't you a dad yet Sup Forums?

Are you low test?

Don't want to ruin my life for a selfish needy little piece of crotchfruit. Not to mention the power the mother also has with alimony/child support.

Sounds like low test to me.

Sounds like someone found themselves with a baby chain and needs to avoid suicide.

I actually don't have kids, but in the process of convincing my gf it's a good idea.

>just stay in your cage you stupid baby

OP here. I'm just trying to justify my poor life choices by saying everyone has low test if they don't have children.

because i prefer to have a life.

Birth control

I dont want to spend 18 years being required by law to take care of this thing. No matter how they turn out. I dont want to be legally responsible for another being for 18 years.I dont want to be requried by social norms to store away my hard earned money so they can follow the pointless education system.
I dont want to have feces on my body and in my mouth/nose every fuckning hour of every day.

So what else are you going to do with your life when you're grow old?

Play video games and fuck random bitches?

I stand by my 'low test' mantra.

What fucking black magic spell did you cast on that webm, why the fuck am I crying, fuck you, I'm a goddamn man-child I'm not ready for that shit, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME I JUST WANTED TO SHITPOST

I am and on purpose too

Well yeah man

Actually enjoy my life with no standing debt and enough money to survive till i die in 20 years?
What is any one going to do with their life at any age?

>low test
You can still have children with low testostrone.
Now if you're sterile thats a different boat.
Low test!=sterile

Awwwww he's a good dad.

You mean in 20 years when you kill yourself because you don't have kids.

As I said before, low test.

I've chemically castrated myself in the pursuit of living life as a female

:'>

Go back to Your steroids are showing

I had a vesectomy

Cute but bad parenting
they need to learn to sleep by themselves, this way the kid will get used to sleeping with him and then it will be really hard and lots of crying to get her to sleep by herself

>GF been hanging out with alphas
>gotta tie her down for nine months
>at birth, self esteem so low she could. Never leave me

He's not

how did this make me tear up though? huh...

Had a vasectomy and was circumcised on the same day, was probably raped by the doctors while I was unconscious

God damn that is some kawaii shit nigger.

Just saw that, Im going to note that for future reference

I'm probably low test, yeah, but I just don't like kids. I'd go so far as to say I hate them. They're so fucking annoying, and I certainly don't want to have to wipe their ass or spend my money on them.

Regardless, Low T is found in betas. I have NEVER met an Alpha Male with Low T, at any phase of their lives.

Also, taking testosterone is dangerous. Even if you are Low T beta. You have an increased risk of early-onset dementia, cancers, heart attacks, deafness, blindness, strokes, and the list goes on.

Just found out I'm expecting my second, feelsgoodman

As human men we aren't like other animals, we want to protect kids and want them of our own.
You're a man

A tip of my fedora to you.

Want to be stable before I have children

God i hate kids so much, ugly annoying pieces of shit. Cant do anything with them till they are older but then they are retarded teenagers... Better get a puppy you piece of shit.

I'm a dad, nothing's is better than coming home from working a 10 hour shift, and greeted at the door by my smiling daughter. Feelsgoodman.jpg

>full of shit
>Unless you're raping her

Because I don't want to be a dad

>You're a man

white man*

I dont belive in bringing in a child in to thie decaying social world. Also population control

Because no intelligent and attractive woman would want to have a child with me :(

Am dad, 21

Fucking loving it.

Naw, unless you experience it yourself you will never know, but then again I always wanted kids

you make me cry fucking Sup Forums

Napoleon is still alive?

>DADDY DADDY LETS DO THIS THING
>buti just got home
>WAAA DADDY HATES ME *SLAMS DOOR*
>hello wife
>WELL GUESS HOW MY DAY WENT *INCOHERENT BITCHING FOR 30 MINUTES*
>Im going to go change
>THATS JUST LIKE YOU,YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE
>change
>grab a beer to relax with dinner
>DADDY LETS PLAY DOLLS/PRINCESS/OTHERSHIT
>daddy is tired from working 10 hours daddy needs to calm down and relax
>YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT,YOU HATE ME
>...
>...
>I hate my life

I don't want to give a woman that kind of control over me. I like doing the things I want to do more. Vasectomy, here I come!

I find it immoral to have children. There is nothing you can do in your life to make a meaningful life for your children. The world sucks so why would I want to force people to live in it?

>he doesn't playing with his kids as a stress relief

The telltale sign of a bad father

Unfair marriage / custody laws for men.
Expensive.
Ruins life.

Wife's 15 weeks pregnant. Can't wait to raise a little desciple and watch him/her tear up the competition.

Wife and I go to the gym 4-5 times/week, cuz I firmly believe vigorous exercise during pregnancy is excellent for both the mother AND child. Not to mention I now get to fuck her super-horny, slim little frame with her newly milk-laden jugs. I fucking love my life

Because im 18....the fuck?

I realize I'm taking bait , buy it's not like that in the least bit. I actually enjoy doing things with her. To me she isn't a chore

I was born with the inability to produce sperm.

I'll have you know I am a dad. Have been since I was 19.

LOL you're shitting your life away.
don't you have dreams?

children are for basic people. common as dogshit

/r/childfree for enlightenment

fulfill your potential brothers

Never got over your teen angst, huh? Shame...

Dude just wait. I used to be a gym rat like you, now I'm lucky if I got twice a week. It's all worth it in the end congrats man

that's not me

Don't worry, anyone in this thread posting about not wanting kids had bad parents thus no role model of how to do it right.

Too expensive

My gf hints at it all the time but why would i want a little bastard running around? Im only 21, im still just a kid

I'm only 24. I'm waiting til at least 28.

maybe i shouldn't have kids. this webm reminded me of Penny's New Bed.

>actually believing this

or they have potential in life and don't want to lose it. kids take all your time and FUCK your dreams up. trust me.

Pure cancer. Disgusting hedonistic children the lot of ya.
You do realise white people are the only ones not spewing out babies left and right? There wont be anymore "white" with your degenerate attitude.

Never habing kids. Too afraid they'll turn out faggot/disabled/pussy/slut

because men don't have parental rights

They do if the mother is a drug addict or alcoholic.

Good luck getting a solid career without a family.

People just don't trust single men. Best pray you are a successful entrepeneur or something because if you don't have a family at 40, nobody is going to promote you.

I actually had a flawless father that raised me entirely. My mom is apeshit though. My childhood/life experiences planted a massive fear of women in me.

Yeah, I can totally see that happening

Not until I see who sits on the iron throne and the ending of the sequel trilogy of sw

Found the one who has a nigger for a father

sometimes that's not enough or the grandparents of the mother's side are still preferred

Keep telling yourself your life is worth living, pal.

>super-horny, slim little frame with her newly milk-laden jugs

jealous.....pics?

>People don't trust single men
>Hey james can you help me out with this contract next tuesday?
>Also how are the wife and kids?
>You don't have kids?
>You know on second thought I think I'm going to have carl handle that contract, he just seems more responsible

Imagine actually believing this.

Unless you're running for senator or president nobody gives a shit if you're single

>Girl turns 18
>Still needs to sleep with you
>Bad parenting

It's worth it though, I'm lucky enough to have some gym equipment and home

21 years old with a 2 month son. Kinda shitty but at the same time fucking awesome. And I feel sorry for you. I used to go to gym 5 days a week. And I still do. Tell yo bitch to stop being a bitch.

If your life isn't worth living, then kill yourself. Life's fucking hard, it has never, ever been otherwise. I don't care if you're a richfag or poorfag, everyone has problems that are equally grevious on a relative basis.

And as far as meaning goes? That's for you to figure out. If you can't find anything worth living for, just end it. Jesus christ

More like

>This guy has 4 kids to feed and really works long hours for his family

>That guy lives a bachelor life, doesn't worry about finances like the family man, thus probably won't work as hard

this.

2 year old daughter, wife is pregnant with our son. if you don't like your kids and need to avoid them to de-stress, you shouldn't have been a father. kids are amazing.

Would be nice a reason to live

Sounds like a cancerous family

What if your kids feel the same? You will have indirectly cause the death of at least one other person.

Let me guess, your kids could never turn out like that because you're the best parent ever, right?

You know you've been on Sup Forums too long when you're expecting him to whip his dick out and give her the pacifier.

Naw, I've had sever a bosses tell me straight up their first picks for new hires would always be someone with a family over someone single. A man with a family has responsibilities that'll push him so much farther than someone without one

>le strawman xdddd

More like

>This guy has been through 3 divorces and can barely feed his (new) family

>That guy lives a bachelors life and has enough time in his day to fulfill the needs of the company. He is good at decisions and doesn't have issues digging himself into holes he can't get out of

I don't want little shit kids.

Lol, by that rationale, your parents are to blame for how much you hate your life.

Like I said, you're an angsty high schooler

Numerous genetic defects I wouldn't subject on someone else. Adoption would be an option if I had a suitable partner for while I was at work, but I doubt I'll get one at this rate.

I'll just provide for my friends' kids and be the cool not-actually-an-uncle who lets them stay up late and play videogames.

So basically they do hire family men more often, but it's because they know family men don't have the choice of leaving the company.

I see your point now user , now I want kids even less.

Actually my wife is pregnant, baby is comming in august.

Perhaps cuz i am an Oldfag since 07 and the majority here is underage spoiled kids..

Well, they are because they birthed me without considering the consequences.

Having children is the most primal thing humans still do. What a shame

That's worst case scenario for the family man.

Best case scenario is his wife is a SAHM and thus he can work even MORE hours than the bachelor because he still needs to cook and clean.

still a virgin
the fuck did you expect?

>genetic defects
One of the few legitimate reasons to not have kids in my mind. Shitty dice roll, user

Fuck those people who don't want the responsibility. Without kids or the desire for kids, you have no stake in the future, and thusly your vote should count for half of mine

Aaaaand, it's summer