I'm a manlet who is too small to handle my wife...

I'm a manlet who is too small to handle my wife. She is a foot taller then me and the ass is literally too much for me to handle. I'm posting her since she is at work being the breadwinner while im stuck as her lonely stay at home husband.

Other urls found in this thread:

xxx-chan.pw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Continue...You have a tiny dick or what?

do you let other men sex her if so fuck you bitch

5 feet tall and my dick is 4 inches.

I don't let anyone do anything but she does stay late for drinks with her co workers sometimes.

cmon buster dont let niggers pound her

Well there must be an other reason why she is still with you

Well she clearly likes something about you.
I'm 5'8, i dated a chick a few years back who was 6'2 and she wrapped her legs around me and fucked my brains out.
My dick is also only about 5 1/2 "

I'm a manlet so there's not much I could do but accept being my wife's body pillow.

be grateful you're not stuck in your mom's basment at the age of 30. you don't know how good you have it

She says it's because I'm cute, adorable, and that I'm comfortable being a stay at home husband. "Most guys" would try to be in charge but she likes that around me she gets to call the shots.

listen bro man being a manlet aint bean shit i knew a karate star he fucked black pussy man! black you cann do anything ur diamonds bro

I don't get go have sex and i constantly get teased by her Chad co-workers. At least she cuddles me at night though.

yo nigga thats aces but dont let that bitch fuck big nigger cocks or any cocks bro ifs she do well do what u gotta u know

I don't like black chicks. I'm a manlet not a degenerate.

I don't think she like nigger cocks. She finds guys who look like Chris Pine hot. The standard Abercrombie Chad look.

Do you like slurping a black mans semen out of your wifes hole?

bro BRO do you let her fuck others nigga if so man u fucked be honest bruh

It tastes a bit salty

>Implying she sleeps with black men

You are being carried through life by a goddess who does everything for you. Why are you upset again?

I don't get to sleep with her and i feel like a little boy. She doesn't even let me drive or go out alone. She is super over protective.

damn thats a fine ass

BRO if ur not fucking her she bean fucked by som1 man u a dissapointment

Are you sure this is your girlfriend or is this your mom

Man, you are a wreck.
You're a manlet, but the honour is far bigger than the body it reside in.

And now you're disgracing yourself here just to have some attention, IF

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

= false

>you don't get to sleep with her

I hope this is a troll thread.

If its not, and you're actually looking for advice, I suggest you gradually get yourself in shape and fair order. Do that by working out, getting a job, establishing your own bank account in solely your name without her knowing, get a PO box to have mail sent to you so she won't know, then have enough money to leave her without taking a huge financial hit on yourself.

Of course, that is only if you can't resolve the issues you have with her first. That would be the much better outcome.

troll thread

/exits

Post the fuckin newds already manlet.

I can't fathom how or why anyone could enjoy/get off on being a cuck. It feels good to be weak?

>NEW xxx CHAN..

xxx-chan.pw/

Guaranteed shes fucking her co-workers. You're screwed OP. You fucked up.

Jesus Christ, OP. You have a beautiful wife who won't let you fuck her. TBH, you gotta go as in divorce her ass. Fuck it. That's you asserting yourself as a man.

It's cool to be a stay at home husband, but CHRIST why aren't you sleeping with her?

I'm hoping this is a fucking troll thread. Holy shit.

Better than being alone.