Sup, Sup Forums? Tonight, I'm gonna smoke weed for the first time. Any tips? What should i expect? Pic related...

Sup, Sup Forums? Tonight, I'm gonna smoke weed for the first time. Any tips? What should i expect? Pic related. Also general drug thread.

hold your breath and sip more air in

dude I remember when I was in your shoes
make sure you use the carb, and actually breathe in smoke. You handle the lighter, try to light as little of the weed as possible.
Expect fun times, as long as you're in the 90% that enjoy it. I personally like it, I'm at about a [7] now.

you will die i swear to GOD

Can't do both at the same time.

Kurt Cobain would be proud of you

if you don't inject it right in to the vain ainsley harriott will suck all the cum from your cock

Make sure you've got a drink ready :) have fun it's pretty awesome

Remember, weed is a gateway drug. You're gonna regret it.

You never did drugs ever in your life?

>2016
>not injecting marijuana

oh yeah, do acid at some point

Don't hold the smoke in, it doesn't help, and it's actually bad for you.

Just make sure you inhale the smoke all the way into your lungs, or you wont actually get high. If youre using a pipe, dont fucking blow into the pipe.

hold in for like 2-3 sec, not 10. don't ghost hits.

These threads need to stop.

No, just make sure it gets to your lungs, don't hold it in.

hold it in for maximum coolness

Use 4chanX to filter threads, stop crying.

Coming down from 100ng acid Was my second trip. Ama

Smoker here. Started at 15, 20 now currently a senior in college. Don't freak yourself out you may get paranoid just breathe slow put on some pink Floyd and get some munchies

Not knowing how to use a bowl is like talking to me. I know there was a time that I couldn't do it, but its so natural now I cant remember that time.

I watch obnoxious shonen anime while high. Shits more intense and you'll laugh at the bad dialogue.

How ya feeling?
Unlike most drugs, isn't the comedown from psychedelics fucking beautiful?

That can still happen if you inject less than two whole marijuanas

that´s straight OD, he could might as well anhero

Checked

Gateway my ass. I used to do coke and a range of other destructive drugs. Weed saved my ass, been of the junk for 2 years now.

so much bait, just one fish..

Do not fucking hold in the smoke. This is a myth. The thc gets absorbed in the first 2 seconds of inhaling. Holding in your breath after that serves no purpose other than allowing carcinogens to blacken your lungs.

Yeah man its pretty nice ^^
But the peak was heavy, ooooohhh shit i totally lost me

Did I miss a meme? Please highlight my stupidity.

Took 30mg of morphine and 30mg if instant adderall about an hour ago.

>feeling like thor