Rate my dick Sup Forums

Rate my dick Sup Forums

Another pic

severely injured/10

You might have phismosis OP
Speak to a doctor about a phismoplasty, I'm getting it done soon and I'm pretty excited to get my dick fixed.

What the hell is that?

Just the way I was born

Swerve/10

It's a fucking periscope

The opening at the end of your foreskin appears to be too small to allow the glans to pass through it, which isn't how a penis normally is.

I was confused when I first found out about it too man.

A urologist will explain it better, but it is pretty easy to fix, like no need for a full circumcision, you just sort of cut it to make the opening big enough to fit through.

Its a day patient operation with 3-4 day recovery time.

Good luck bro

I found the monster of loch Ness!

r8?

lance armstrong's left calf and right cancer-calf/10

it looks sad

The girl in front of ya is safe....but the girl standing to the right is gonna get a load on her face

spitting cobra/10

Dam trips of truth, OP you should consider this. That man is a true scholar and possibly a Eurologist...

You two need to kill yourselves because you can't show those to a woman

It can hit the prostate tho boyo

It kinda faces more downwards so whatever girl sucking on his balls is going to get a surprise

WC Ente /10

Im so jealous. I heard that women love getting their prostate pounded.

Which one? The bender?

UP PERISCOPE

Id say about a 7

I'm straight

It's basically caused by the smegma that's been under the forsekin for too long.
Doesn't actually mean poor hygenie but the fact you washed your peepee without pulling the skin back.
I had mine fixed a few years ago and shit's gold. After it healed the head will be super sensitive for a while, at least it was for me.

protip get some chamomile tea and after they pull the skin back just wash your penis with it or let it soak in it for a while, it helps healing and feels a lot better in the healing time.
Also get used to washing your stuff with your skin pulled back since this can happen more than once if you're too lazy.

Rate mine too Sup Forums

user! How'd you break you dick? You need to put that in a cast. Do we get the rekt webm?

1 second appart.. kek

It isn't caused by smegma, smegma buildup is a result of the condition.

Ever since I found out it wasn't normal I spent like 6 hours a week pulling it back to make sure I can wash it properly coz it wigs me out so hard, and it hurts like an absolute mother fucker every single time.

According to my urologist mine in particular was caused by scarring due to an impetigo infection I got when I was like 2

But I get what you mean

I was born with it although in sixth grade a girl kicked me in the dick and I think that made it worse

Damn, have you seen a doctor about it?
It may be possible to realign with surgery
It looks like it would make sex extremely awkward?

>Doesn't actually mean poor hygenie but the fact you washed your peepee without pulling the skin back.
So, poor hygiene?

A lot of people don't know, some parents are retarded and don't wash the kid properly when they're too small to bath alone so they can't figure it out when the condition makes it insanely painful to pull the foreskin back, so they assume it just isn't meant to pull back.

about 100 out of 360°

That's not a dick, it's a dousing rod.

saved

if it was black it would be this/10

Sup