What do you think of my cage?

what do you think of my cage?

Fuck off.

nice cage man

yeah

Neat

lets see your wife faggot

i prefer the enclosed ones, especially the pink see-through cb. i would so buy it if it came in the smaller size of cb-6000s and not cb-3000 only.
i've currently got cb-6000 but it's a bit too large

Can we see it?

Love the waist strap

fine, but i'm posting an old pic. cba to take a new one at this hour.
almost at full size in the pic. i'm a shower, not a grower

to large? you lucky girl. Mine it way to small but the curve doesn't look nice to me

i don't see how it is lucky though. i have a rather tiny penis according to Sup Forums and others.
thanks though

I think it's cute mine is big and I'm still a grower so it's hard to fit in my 6000.

It's pretty common for locked up guys to want small dicks.

I wish I could have someone who wants to be caged like u

GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

This thread is gay. More pictures of slutty wives

i can pretty much get to full size in 6000.
the place where i got mine didn't have the cb-6000s so i had to go for that one.
i suppose so,thankfully i've developed a thing for being humiliated so it works for that.

are you a feminist? Thinking that repetetive screaming will change someones mind.

Have the same cage. Too heavy, my dick is too big, the space on the ring is too small, hurts, and all in all, not fun

I want my wife to lock me up but I've heard it sucks keeping an uncut cock clean, which is my case. Suggestions? I don't want to spend a couple hundred bucks to start a smegma farm

here's mine, i got the 6000s bt it ended p being kinda small. anyone have any tips to get them on easier?

I'd be down with buying just the curves cage but it's like $80. The 6000 cost me $40

wheres your spacer? also look up the tight technique. Use the end of a tight around your cock and slide the end through the hole and pull and your cock should go in.

that's not actually true and also what stops you/her to unlock for a wash and lock after it's done?
i know a couple who uses handcuffs, then unlocks,washes, locks it back up and then opens the handcuffs

Lol dat's a knockoff, the real ones are a couple hundred.

Have her unlock you to clean... supervise if that's your thing.

I know that but the knockoff is perfect but I can't find where I bought ti and the real website it so fucking expensive.

why do people with the smallest cocks become traps and do stupid shit like this.

Big cock traps are there too

use a cuetip if you have issues with foreskin getting caught up. also lube is a good idea, just as long as it is water-based
i'd buy the cb-6000s if i could get it for 40$. a real one, not a fake one though. i've heard those suck balls and break easily.

god this captcha with the fading/reappearing pics is shit. often you get 9 pics, all wrong. sometimes it lets you through though

Looks kinda painful. I got a cheap 3d-printed one from a friend. I don't wear for too long, but for the time I do wear it it's comfy. Is that one comfortable at all long-term?

I do this shit and I'm just over 6 inches, not exactly tiny.

The fake ones can split and slice your cock up pretty bad.

that's actually incorrect. i feel like traps in general are above average.
i'm like a tad under 4 inches,i do this and am not a trap, just a crossdresser

How long have you been locked up? When will it be released?

moron

mine

moron for pointing out that you're wrong? ok sure, i'll take that

Pretty nice, but I prefer something rigid. Also, that gives opportunities for stuff to catch and grow =/

so sexy

use lube. im pretty sure they tell you that in the manual.

this is the one im looking to upgrade to.
i hear its ring is comfortable.

you ising the urethra insert?

to you that have chastity deivices.
if you have significant others, what do they think about your cocks?
my gf has told me a few times that she wishes i was bigger down there and i actually do agree with her.
also can't really blame her cause i told her to be honest

The ring is fine, I can wear it for fairly long periods without discomfort, getting the junk in can be tricky though. Not using the urethra insert, but intriguing.

I'm fairly large when not in it, for us its not a lifestyle, just some switch fun we do every now and again

another old pic of me in chastity.
i wish i had better thighs though

check out bathmate. use as directed for 3 months

youre welcome

ive tried using lube. i can squeeze it in but it just leaves my cock all sticky. im cut so i don't have problems with foreskin

try liquid silk. No other brands compare, its completely non-tacky, it evaporates before getting tacky

get a bigger cage then, sounds like you're trying to push it in a too small space.
my only issue is foreskin but it's not a big deal, the lube thing i don't use cause there's no need for it

the problem is that the cage is a bit small so there's no room for it to evaporate or for me to clean it off

Isn't that scary? Who put you in that?

why would it be scary?

How does it feel knowing that I can cum and you can't fucking cage boi

One question. Why would you even do that

it feels pretty emasculating and i guess somehow humiliating. how does it feel for you to know those same things?

How can anyone stand the paint of having an erection in one of these

Go back to Sweden, Moot!

there is no pain, your cock grows until it can't anymore and then it stops. at least for everyone i know, except 2-3 first nights and morning wood but that passes quickly. also not even that painful
why does anyone do anything? because they like it.

why would i go to sweden, i'm fine in finland

It makes me think you're a little bitch. Watch asses jiggle while I fuck them and have the cum of my life

Why would you even do that to yourself you fucking faggot lmfao

I've had my knockoff for a good 2 years and wear it almost everyday and it's still mint condition.

i don't disagree with that, i know i'm a bit of a bitch.
i mean i am submissive, i'm beta, i do crossdress, i'm not muscular (or big) and on top of it all, i'm pretty small down there, a bit below 4 inches.
about watching the asses jiggle while you fuck them, i have mixed feelings. don't want to get too turned on because it's frustrating to get turned on in chastity but still want to watch

because i enjoy it and i am very submissive. also into humiliation which comes into play as well.
btw i'm not a faggot although i do enjoy receiving cock. bisexual and would never fuck a guy

Well I'm burly and nine inches. You will watch and kiss my ass. Little guys watch don't they? If you're good you get a rub

Thats hilarious you're such a btich I would take my underwear off and tape it in your mouth then I'd have my gf tease you with her feet while she sucks me off

I hope it's dirty make him sniff mine

well, that's generous and i suppose little guys watch if they are allowed Sir.
um, thank You? not sure how to respond to that Sir
i wish my gf sucked me off but she hasn't done that in years

so, is this a Swedish thread ?

Post an ass pic for us to see

no, i'm a finfag and in and

Oh yeah you'll love it and say thank you. Wear a diaper with your catch while I enjoy my hard lose pants freedomd

And she will when she's ready bitch boy

well here's a pic of my butt in pants. posted it befoer but whatever. i hope it's ok

Pic of gf

>here's a pic

This is why you're a pathetic humiliated cuck. Can't do anything right.

what do You mean, she has sucked my dick before but that was in the beginning of our relationship Sir
i actually think that would happen but didn't understand the second part of the message.
oh sorry, not allowed to post her pics, even if i had

Then go fuck yourself nobody cares about your small weak body. Oh wait you can't lol

i'm sorry, i did make it right by posting again though Sir

no need to be so rude Sir, i doubt anyone can fuck themselves.

I don't wear cages or diapers. I fuck who I want when I want because I'm big. Fucking bitch begging to be sucked

i've actually literally begged but she didn't want to do it. only once though, don't feel like begging for it anymore after that

And that's because you're a bitch. Sit in your diapered corner while I lick her pussy

>It took that long to have the word cuck in the thread