Nigger retardation / hate thread ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgExTrqH0n8
youtube.com/watch?v=q1lVH2YpYN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Y u h8 blax m8

Um post is sorta true
Not black ...just not a bigot

If America was racist towards white constantly would you want to defend it?

Black people have the biggest victim complex ever, my god. From birth these fuckers are whining about racism.

yeah it's almost as if they're ancestors were enslaved or something.

this better be fucking bait

I suppose my cousins that fought for the north and died in the Civil War don't count.

Does that give you a right to be a whiny little shit? You weren't affected at all by it. I wish they would have just left them to starve in Africa sometimes, holy shit.

>implying black people were the only people ever to get enslaved

#whiteslavesmatter

i'm sorry, are they still enslaved? no? shut the fuck up then.

Sup Forums is so full of fucking faggots now.

Lmfao black user here damn niggers always whining and complaining about white people. Shit is so annoying. I can see why they call us niggers

Jews got royally fucked up wherever they went and instead of just bitching and moaning they gained control of the world (through bitching and moaning)

I have a fucking nigger roommate, little shit feels entitled to everything I have and lives like a pig. This one was raised in San Francisco too, unreal. Always trying to extract sympathy from me.

I recommend one of these

>boo hoo why people mad at muh illegal occupation of palestine

>what is institutional racism?

Every race on the planet has been enslaved at one point or another. You have a victimization complex.

A myth

why do they feel so entitled?

Y'all retarded, all the black people I've where normal and intelligent. It's all up to education really

My grandfather was slavic.

have you ever heard of the barbary slave trade? 1.5 million europeans were enslaved, and niggers were behind it.
please shut the fuck up.

No it's fucking not. They always play the sympathy card, especially when they are trying to hook up. They literally guilt trip girls into closing the deal with them, and when they get called out for being rapey, they dindu nuffin.

>tfw 1% of whites owned slaves in America at slavery's peak
>tfw 6% of African slaves were transported to America
>tfw 28% of free blacks owned slaves in America
>tfw most slaves were white indentured servants, most of whom didn't survive their enslavement

>Black people have the biggest victim complex ever

Not true.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgExTrqH0n8

:^)

Source?

>It's all up to education really

>Y'all

>all the black people I've where normal and intelligent

>where

really?

good job he was practically white then huh? :)

You're cool in my book black user. Whiney niggers exist in every race. Disliking certain cultures is not the same as disliking a race. I don't like the "knockout" game or the niggers that play it.

You sound like a reasonable sort.
Why haven't you started bleaching your skin yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=q1lVH2YpYN8

Kek I should man MJ would be proud
Fucking niggers man always making games to hurrt others

>Kek I should man MJ would be proud
I'm liking you more and more, you sound like a funny guy.
You got any hobbies?
>inb4 'chimping out and smoking weed'

I love hanging with friends drinking beer and chilling at home ususlly on Sup Forums and pissing niggers off in my neighborhood

A tumblrism that doesn't exist in the real world. You know the worst part is I don't know if you're just trolling or being serious because the left have unironically became that much of a parody of themselves.

>White people are responsible for what a handful of whites did 300 years ago
>Black "people" aren't responsible for what they did last week

It's no wonder cultural marxists are pushing what they do, it's not like anyone even uses common sense anymore.

>Whites can't say what they like without punishment
>SJWs routinely say what they like without punishment

Doesn't it strike you as odd that the people who "run the world" who the left are "fighting" pander to the same people fighting them and not to the people they punish? Of course it doesn't, because like I said, we don't use common sense anymore.

Doing the lords work familam.
I'll crack a cold one in your name tonight man.

Ayy thanks man lol ill piss off a nigger tonight might be on the news. Also fuck cuck sanders

Also when you see a nigger man say ill make you 12 years a slave and listen to what they say

based black man also got trips. this is not a coincidence

As a black guy wtf are niggers doing cant even raise their children right at all

Is this retarded enough?

Jesus christ damn niggers man

Holy fucking shit

Im mexican ...... And im creating a movement called M.A.N mexicans agains niggers .... So be a man and spread the good news

HAHAHA Good idea man

this

Barbary slave trade actually outpaced the transatlantic for the first century of their coexistence, and the Ottoman slave trade was even larger than the transatlantic slave trade

You should read some collegiate history instead of elementary school pablum before you try to ascribe any sort of abolitionist or even sympathetic intent to the American Civil War.

nice, i'm mexican.
where do i sign up?

Bump

>]
bamp

Thats great and all but that was 1861 not 2016 were BLM are burning my flag and saying the country thats has them on welfare is country of oppressers ....... My mom all ways told me not to bite the hand that feeds you.... But niggers think I own them some thing cause im a well educated mexican ...... That I sould pay for them and listen to their bull shit and their coon tunes

Shit aint funny yo.

Ikr

Black Africans enslaved 1.5 million white europeans. Whites were enslaved by Turks during the Ottoman Empire. We don't cry about it.

35 year old man looking for a roommate on craigslist. What could POSSIBLY go wrong with somebody who can't rent an apartment alone at that age and looks for it on fucking craigslist, I mean, totally normal, right?

She was a dumb cunt for using cl and for living with a nigger.

Darwinism

Except of course, for the 2% of the population that died fighting a war to free them.

uh...

>Y'all retarded, all the black people I've where normal and intelligent. It's all up to education really

mfw reading that

>pic related

Mental capacity is about 60% inheritance.

>they're ancestors

When did this turn into YLYL? Oh shit my sides

Due to an unfortunate set of circumstances my daughter had to go to a middle school with 12% white, 50% black and the rest Hispanic.

I've never been a fan of nignog chimps. But the way they relentlessly bullied my daughter for the whole year cemented that fact in my head and thankfully made sure my daughter will never date a chimp and probably will never be friends with them either.

I hate niggers more than ever.

Can I move to Rome / Turkey and start constantly bitching that they're prejudice and that they owe me something because their ancestors enslaved my ancestors?

Black people need to separate from the niggers.

White people have white trash and black people have niggers. Automatically siding with black people, even if they're total pieces of shit, just makes people feel like all black people are pieces of shit.

Yeah this is pretty much it.

Are you for real? I went to a high school where a good chunk was black and I used to get straight up smacked around in 3v1s. I didn't even have to say shit, they would just come up and throw me against a locker and start whalin. This taught me how insanely racist some young black kids are. I even told the white gym coach on a weekly basis and he wouldnt tougb that shit with a 10 ft pole, just let me get fucked with. anytime a black person says someone is being racist I just remember high school and laugh.

Pretty much this agreed man

Just get rid of the USA, or at least the southern half of it.

America is constantly racist towards whites where have you been living

Different than regular-old-everyday fucking racism, which any white person unfortunate enough to live in a low income area can and will experience should they have to go stand at a local bus stop to fucking go to work.

From fucking black people. Anyone can be fucking racist. Look up the definition of racism fucktard.

he dindu nuffin

>guilt trip girls into closing the deal with them
Every race has men that do this shit, it's nowhere near exclusive to blacks.

I agree that there are a bunch of racist fucks in the US, but i disagree that the gov is racist (in recent history. And there was literally a whole war fought for the freedom of black people so the post is fuckin retarded still

>Crickets.jpg

newfag

That's the only reason any girl of any race ducks them

Mad eurotrash, you have no room to talk. You're not doing much to separate yourself from the shitskin rapists that are silently invading your continent as we speak.

You're uncle ruckus from the boondocks

ONE RACE

>kangz

>and god damn these niggas went to the NBA

Thats because you always fuck off and leave the women to raise them.

We must unite to fight the niggers of many color from around the world

I pray to fucking Cthulhu one of the fucks who pops wheelies on their shitty little dirt bikes constantly on my street fucks up one day, & the results are even remotely similar.

Hispanics have always disliked niggers.

Savage Chinese man

seeing how my family came during the industrial revolution idk how we are responsible and should apologize for something we never did