So here's the situation...

So here's the situation. I went to prom with a freshman and I am a senior and the Friday before prom was my last day of school. I had gotten the idea that she might be interested in me from some hints kinda alluded to by her friend which was what made me ask her in the first place. Now here's where my problem arises after prom I walked her to her door and I didn't expect any kind of generic movie style ending with a kiss seeing as our relationship was simply friends and as expected nothing happened she opened her door her mother was sitting on the couch waiting for her at 4:30 AM which seemed weird to me but I understand that she was probably worried about her being out so late. She walked inside and we just said bye which seemed fine knowing the relationship we had was just friends. This then started to bother me because I was done with school and the only real time we saw each other was during the school day and I realized the only way we'd end up talking is over texts. I decided to text her the next day to ask if she enjoyed her time at prom and we started to have small but seemingly pointless conversations up from that day until today. She always seemed to respond timely and if she doesn't she would always feel the need for some reason to apologize and explain what she was doing but this last message I sent she has yet to respond but I honestly don't care to continue the pointless conversations about school stuff and would much rather talk about something more meaningful and or more casual just to help get to know her more. I know I should just get over her but I can't until I have closure and I don't want to just come out and explain how I felt after dropping her off after prom and then just ask if she is interested in continuing to talk because I don't want to sound desperate or end up intimidating her by coming off so strong.
>TL;DR I want to continue talking to this girl but not about pointless how do I tell her this without coming off too strong?

nigga you haven nothing in common with her that's why conversations never branched, move on

She don't want you fag move on to girls that aren't freshman they never know what they want

just stop overthinging it, ask her if she wants to go get chinese and watch a movie or something, fuck. you people are very tense about this sort of stuff. just get together, talk a bit or watch a movie and see where things go. don't force anything but give things time and the opportunity to go somewhere. for all you know she's just kinda inhibited because you're older and she's a bit intimidated or whatever

overthinking*

Tell her that you're definitely pro-choice

Alright OP listen the fuck up, if she is as timely as you say she is this might work. If you want to get with this gril you need to make some sort of contact, forget about this texting bullshit. Go do some real world type of shit. Don't ask if she wants to do it, phrase it like "lets go do_____" If you are lucky it might cover up the Beta with a hint of Alpa.

I would love to ask her to go somewhere but due to past legal troubles I have been left without a license making any kind of dates a hard thing.

Why don't you just arrange to meet up with her IRL? Just texting will get boring for both sides unless you have some physical interaction with each other, trust me.

refer to

it's never gonna work between you due to circumstances (you out of school, she still has 3 years) but you should try to hit it at least once, and get some nude pics to share with your Sup Forumsros. be sure to say she's 18 when you post them!

Bullshit, get a cab to her place with a picnic basket and hamper and take her for a walk or some shit. Stop making excuses

Literally just ask "Do you want to go out sometime?"

That's all it fucking takes. If she says no, drop it.

tell her to come to your place or suggest you go to her place. doesn't matter if the parents are home imo, watch a movie on her laptop in her room and the parents can just come up whenever they want, you're not gonna make a move anyway

This x100

how about meet a nice girl that's your age

how about no, fuckboi, those are all used up.

Why are you responding to people for me when you're not the person he's talking to?

why the fuck should I care, he's giving shit advice. unless if OP is ugly, then you shouldn't be going for the best girls out there. late highschool or early Uni

then you should*

Well I don't consider myself ugly the only reason I'm even thinking about pursuing this is because during my time in high school for a good part of it I was extremely overweight which caused me to have a lack of experience with these kinds of things so I'm a bit behind the curve so any chance I get to try forming relationships I feel I should be taking.

then you should absolutely go for it, don't force it, be chill.
when you chase love, you won't catch it. when you look too hard for it, you won't find it you feel me. relax, get to know her, allow her to get to know you. that's all there is to it, if there's chemistry then you'll notice regardless of any experience you may or may not have.

this