Would you suck a dick for $1,000,000 dollars?

Would you suck a dick for $1,000,000 dollars?

Be honest.

of course

hell yeah. who wouldn't?

sure

Yes. Why? Who's offering and where do I sign up?

yes

No, being buddhist I don't mind poverty.

I'd suck a clean big fat dick of preferable black color for literally free. I'm a straight guy btw.

Is this real?

fraid so

Obviously. Only ones to say no would be someone who already has 1M or is a closet fag that is scared what others on an anonymous image board would think. I'd suck a cock, take it in the ass, and swallow cum for 1M. Only condition would be, nobody can know. Beyond that, I couldn't give a fuck

first i have to see it, cause i aint suckin hobo dick

Would you do it even if you knew that your family/friends would find out?

>would suck a black cock
>is straight

Well duh. Thats pretty redundant dont you think?

I've done it for 40. If you're homeless and self respect is zero youd do it.

Take off a few zeros and I'd still do it

they can watch if they want

As I said here No, that is the one condition

yes

The ability to feel superior to people like you is worth more than a million dollars.

How nice for you. Good luck with that.

ITT: white trash united

Thanks! Feels good man.

I always love when I tell people stuff like this. Of course I would. I'd eat shit out of a rotting carcus for a million. People say "hurr durr my pride" Fuck that, Work is miserable and while it wouldn't guarantee retirement, it would save years of life when it really matters.

if it's a nice dick i would do it for free

Different user here.
Why do you need 'the ability' to feel superior? You make it sound like you need permission.or had to work your way up to feeling superior. Why not just feel superior?

I'd do it for 1k maybe even 500

Nigger I'm gay, this is too easy.

Only if I can close my eyes the whole time.

Yes.

Only a fool wouldn't
"Fucking fag" No. It's only gay if you enjoy it/get a woody.

FUCK OFF SMALL DICKED CHINK AIDS SPREADER

>t. Sweden

I would suck a dick for a 1000$, just to find out what it feels like.

Definitely, the economy is rough right now

First off I'm white, second off, my dick is statistically likely to be bigger than yours.

Reminds me of that one comedian..

"When I was a kid I'd say no. Hell no, I wouldn't suck a dick even for a million dollars.

But now I'm 45..."

my family/friends would call me a faggot if i didn't

so...you gladly would do it if noone would know.
and not, it anyone would no.

Dude, youre the definition of closed fag

You've obviously never smelled a rotting carcass. Unless you have zero gag reflex, you're going to puke your guts out before it even gets to your mouth.

I'd even put on some lipstick.

I've done it for $40

doubt it small dicked chink..i am white therefore large..plus i am german u nigger chik

I would literally let myself be shit on for a million dollars.

It feels pretty cool. I've only sucked tranny dicks though. I like my dicks feminine.

i remember posting op's pic.
that's all i have to say man peace

Yeah but only for the money not because im gay, with the collaspe of the dollar eminent it would certaintly help to have 1mil again it woulsnt be gay.

Not sure who that was but it sounds like something Dave Atell would say

Same. Id do it but only if it wasnt gay

Cash money? Fuck yeah

I'M NOT GAY BUT $20 IS $20

7.5 inches friend :^) want to know the fun part? I'm a bottom, I have a bigger dick than most guys, and I don't even use it

Is this an offer or are you just talking hypothetically? Because if it's an offer, you need to give us a way to sign up.

Yes.

>not doing it for free

No it wasn't him.. I forgot his damned name and I haven't able to find him ever since

Before or after taxes?

Bait?

of course, I'd pay any amount to suck a dick

SURE YOU DO FAT FUCK...RULER, PICK, ETC.

LYING FAT FUCKING 2" CUCK

>impgylin

I would do a lot more than suck a dick for 1million dollars

With 1M on my Account I would probably feel superior to you

Yeah, I'd suck dick even for $500.

NOT WITH THE GAY CANCER YOU WOULDN'T

But if you had 1 million dollars i would know how you got it sucking a mans penis.

I would unless it was a really gross dick covered in aids and smallpox or something

Probably also wouldn't suck a baby's dick, since that could get me in trouble (I'm a teacher)

I would suck a dick for $1
Hell, I already did it for free

Ya Big fag

Safe to say I've never smelled a rotting carcass... have a lot of people? Either way I'd find a way to suck it up.

if it was a hot tranny i'd sux it for free

Pedo detected

I'm straight but I'd suck a cock for $100, how else am I going to make $100 in less than an hour?

I'm from rural America. I've smelled many rotting carcasses. Dead animals on the side of the road, dead animals in the woods, things like that. Even recalling the smell makes me dry heave. If I had a million dollars, I'd bet it all that there is no way in hell you would be able to eat a rotting carcass.

yes and id garggle and swallow

Came o a point where think money cant make me happy. Best case sorrowless but thats not the life i want

well, as a bi male, i'd do it for free if it was nice looking and i was into the dude..

seriously, to all straight males, its not actually bad at all. just make sure they take a shower before and have decent hygiene.

I'd suck 1,000,000 dicks for $73.

show me the money first

My family would be mad at me is I passed on a million dollos.

Of course I would. Working a job I hate for 20 years for the same amount of money just so a guy can buy a new yatch and a mansion off my hard work while my wife is getting dicked by our divorce lawyer because I'm never at home is as humiliating or even more than sucking dick

Good thing i'm openly bi, so yes i would gargle on that cock and swallow the load for free

I would, but I don't have $1,000,000

you'd have to pay me another million to stop

ive eaten out pussy so why not suck a dick?

Kek most of my friends are working menial jobs earning minimal wage and awaiting the sweet embrace of death. If I came with a million dollars after a 1 hour work session I would be the coolest kid on the block.

Absolutely.

I would suck a dick for $10,000.
I'm not gay but money is money.

On or off the books? If the government's getting a big chunk for me going through the ordeal, I'd rather pass.

I live in a third world shithole so 1millon dollars would get me set for life.

Fuck yes I'd suck the damn dick

But isn't sucking another man's dick punishable by death in your culture?

>prefers regular traps to cockless traps
>notmiefag detected

THAT is the reason you wouldn't do it?

Where the fuck is Chris Hansen when you need him...

I'd prob suck a dick for a minimum of $200

Yea, all I need to do is plug in my vacuum

It gets better user.

The incremental annual investment income would give you an indexed $40k/year until the year you die. Mothafuckin' jackpot...

Yes

Yes

I'd go ass to mouth for 100k.