What a noble and loyal warrior Jorah is

What a noble and loyal warrior Jorah is.

It really brought tear to my eyes, i wish he finds that cure

he's a cuck that let another guy fuck the woman he loves

>at this point dany has over 200k servants
>could ask like 100 of them to go to into different directions and find a cure for jorah

"nah ur cool bro, off you go"

It would be pretty badass of Jorah to go dumpster diving in Valyria in a quest that ends with his death but more information about what is going on in there.

Daenerys is a fucking bitch, she has thousands of followers and she has a fucking city and still leave the man by himself to find the cure

Why not just amputate his hand

right? dubs?^

It's in his blood system by now

too late now but i wondered the same thing at the initial infection, it would have been easy when it was still just his wrist.

In the show he's a die alone cuck who let TWO strangers fuck the woman he loves, one an arab. In the book, he's a pedophile lusting after a CHILD who he only does shit for because he wants to smash his cock into her. Also, his first wife was a gold digger and he didn't realize until he couldn't afford anything anymore. He's a dumbass.

HOLD THE DOOR

couldn't you cut it at shoulder now?
If we are going by zombie infection standards that should be ok because bite wound/infection kills you.

That whole episode was intense and emotional. It really made up for the SJW Feminist episode the week before.

What episode do you guys think we will see the Hound again??

How do you guys think the series will end? Also, when the fuck will we get to see what's in the tower of joy. JON IS A TARGARYEN

next episode, the high sparrow will have a trial by combat, cersei chooses the undead mountain, high sparrow chooses brother hound

Fuck I hope so. He is my fav character.

I hope so but they seem to be dragging that story line out forever. I've been expecting the Mountain to wreck some ass for several episodes and he hasn't since he crushed that one guy's melon.

Good point user; fuck that bitch.

It's an infection of the blood too. Sometimes Amputation works but more times than not the infection just shows up somewhere else after the amputation.
Wait...how the hell did they cure Stannis the Maniss' daughter?

Plot twist, they never cured her

Fucking cucks crying over Ser Friendzone... Meanwhile the alpha as fuck new king of the Iron Isles has a much better chance of marrying/fucking the shit out of her even tho they've never met... b/ is funny that way, no one gave a fuck when Jamie lost his hand or even when Snow lost Ygite but let anything happen to Jorah or that autist Hodor...

Just a stable boy, living in Winterfell,
Until a warg named Bran, brought about his quell.
Wylis was his name, a big friendly giant,
To his family and friends, he was ever reliant.

By his former lords ward, he watched his home be sacked.
North he went, carrying a Stark boy on his back.
Through forest, snow, and wight,
he was always in it, up for the fight.
Because Hodor was loyal, Hodor was kind,
His whole life leading to this mission, to which he had been assigned.

From inside that cave, he knew it was time,
Winter had come, and Summer had died.
Goodbye wolf friend, you were brave till the end,
Bran's made a situation, that I have to mend.
Because true friendship means doing things for others,
Meera my little sister, and Bran my little brother.

Now here they come, the dead with no skins,
This is my moment, and now my Hold begins.
Farewell my companions, for I am not hateful,
You gave my life meaning, and for that I am grateful.
Rely on me now, you can be dependent,
I will not move until my Hold has ended.
A simpleton on the surface, but a hero at the core,
Thank you Hodor, for Holding The Door.

Euron won't fare very well with the sjw queen

he's going to bring her a fleet of ships

she'll at least give him a bj for that

Dickless is going to get there first tho

Stop posting this misogynist shitlord. His whole life came down to aggressively holding the door for a strong woman who just killed a white walker.

Then she'll tongue Theon's clit for his ships.

>tfw you will never see her gaping anus shoot out a giant log.

>cuck

Agreed, Like most SJWs Danny has proven she's quite willing to use her sexuality for profit...

This is to smart an idea for the dabids

Underrated post