Welcome to the salty spatoon, how tough are ya?

welcome to the salty spatoon, how tough are ya?

I don't give a shit about gender fluid people

i write my code in text editor

I once said nigga in the presence of a blackman

I use vim

I went to club penguin without my parents agreement.

err.... right this way

i ate a bowl of nails for breakfast

HOW TOUGH I AM? HOW TOUGH I AM? I LET MYSELF GET CAUGHT BY "To Catch A Predator" JUST ANALLY TO RAPE CHRIS HANSEN

i eat cereal without milk

How tough am I? HOW TOUGH AM I??
I'll have you know I got quints... Without even checking.

How tough am I? I'm a straight white Christian conservative male living in America who isn't checking his privilege.

I code in Assembly.

i ate the new diablo sauce from taco bell

I went outside for 10 minutes today

I'll have you know I killed three niggers this morning.

>>>>>>>>>>

I rip the "do not remove under penalty of law" tags off of mattresses

i dont use gloves to workout

I have a Trump bumper sticker on my car, that's how tough I am.

I'm so tough that I put duct tape on my lips and rip it off and eat salt and vinegar chips afterwards

how tough am I? hoW tOuGh aM I? i'll have you know i made a tranny pregnant. she has a dick.

The Egyptians are neither Black or White or Semitic, they are native peoples of the Nile river valley with skin ranging from "tanned " to "racially mixed." In Egyptian art the Anatolian Hittites and Assyrians are depicted as undoubtedly Caucasian, such as the inscriptions of Ramsses II being married to an Anatolian princess as a peace treaty. While the Nubians to the south were undoubtedly negro, as depicted in this inscription of Ramsess the Great charging down Nubian's during his southern campaigns. The Egyptians depicted themselves with a "red" complexion, only further implying that they are not white or black, but the native people of the Nile.