League of Legends players are pathetic weeaboo crackwhores

League of Legends players are pathetic weeaboo crackwhores.

>weeaboo
>the game is American
Still, fuck em

What do you mean, user?

Game blows

yes

agree fucking bunnies

not unpopular at all

Popular Opinion, OP play DOTA.

The artwork is meant to attract weeaboos mate

Its all the same shit

Alcoholism is not a disease.
Women are worthless whores, only good for fucking.
Niggers are a different species than humans.
There is no such thing as transgender. Can't change your DNA.
Homosexuality is a filthy and disgusting habit.
I hate dogs, they fucking suck.
I also hate cats, they are like retarded dogs.

>I hate dogs, they fucking suck.
>I also hate cats, they are like retarded dogs.
worst human being EVER

>That moment when woman are just walking vaginas
>That moment when you're useless for anything else

We don't give a shit about you whores, you're just a cock sleeve and that's all you'll ever be. The only reason you're getting any form of power at the moment is because of some SJW white knights decided to bring their cancer into this world, just like vegans trying to save animals, you get a white knight trying to save the female gender. It will blow over though, Everyone will eventually realise how retarded woman actually are and just rename them back to human fleshlights. You're fucking born to make us food and warm our dicks, that's why we're the stronger gender. You're nothing but a breeding hole

As for these "transgender" people, you're fucked in the head. You weren't "born" as the wrong gender, you literally have a problem inside of your fucking head telling you that. In this world you're either born with a dick or a cunt, and if you have a cunt it's going to get fucked since you're the lesser gender. Anything that differentiates from this concept is a mental disorder that needs to be addressed, this includes traps and faggots. Although, you could classify taking dick up your ass as a fetish, better then scat I guess.

tfw

you must be somehow depressed what's wrong buddy

Going to say I do agree with 1,6,7

Nah, I'm fucking happy. I got a good car, a nice house, money in the bank, tons of top shelf beer and booze, and can buy pretty much anything I want. And there are no whores or cats or dogs messing up my place and pissing away my money.

Most of the world agrees with you on most of these opinions. They are not unpopular. Your opinions on cats and dogs are really the only unpopular ones.

Hey man, I maybe a pathetic weab, but I am no crack whore. I suck dick for my mtn dew addiction.

kek

Hey man, I maybe a pathetic weab, but I am no crack whore. I suck dick for my mtn dew addiction

kek

Wiener

>There is a God but he is no longer with us.
>World Wars are necessary and should be encouraged. (At least one global war every 75 years, lasting a minimum of 10 years each).
>There should be less countries
>There should be more Empires
>The way humans farm en mass should be made illegal
>The French are actually, historically, very brave
>England's contemporary culture is more American than European and they would be better governed as a US territory than an EU member
>Welfare recipients should receive government housing, food parcels and necessities such as school materials for their kids, vouchers for basic clothing, and emergency healthcare. They should not be given cash.

Yet, here you are.

Responsible, protected, non-procreative, consensual incest is nobody's business and shouldn't be such the taboo that it is. But once you start trying to have babies, then you're fucked up.

Nutella is disgusting.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is one of the worst sitcoms I've ever watched.

The community at eight chan is much better than Sup Forums's community

We should stop dropping so many indiscriminate bombs on the sandniggers

Chris Kyle was a faggot

Breaking Bad was meh-tier

Scarlett Johannsson is kinda funny looking

So is Chloe Moretz

"Democracy" as we know it currently in the US should be abolished, and instead we should have a constitutional monarchy where we elect our king/dictator and he has full authority to do whatever the fuck he wants, as long as it is within the constitutional guidelines

Bigfoot is real. There are many of them dispersed in sparsely populated areas of the northern hemisphere - particularly Russia, China and North America. They may be Neanderthals who survived the genocide by living in places unpopulated and uncharted by humans in any great number and, as a result, have strong instincts to avoid homo-sapiens. If not Neanderthals then they are some other form of humanoid ape, who have also managed to outlive the majority of their species by avoiding homo-sapiens.

Op is not a fag

The Islamic surge in Europe is Hitler's fault. If Hitler hadn't existed Europe would have less Muslims, and generally less immigrants. But more Jews.

Quentin Tarantino has never had an original idea in his life.

Sex is overrated.
Communism is a ideology for rebeld teens.
Policy is a meme.

Sup Forumstards are overly-sensitive and get butthurt in the same rate as people on tumblr.

Freedom of speech should only be given to those who deserve it. Too many empiric bullshit nowadays

The vast majority of Jews are not Zionist promoting a liberal agenda to eradicate the white race and its culture. Most Jews are actually conservative and would prefer to live in exclusively white countries.

OH PLEASE..WORSE THAN RED-IT AND FATBLER COMBINES

I think op is straight

Been meaning to try this game but not sure I can get to use the uber slutty chic character models MMOs have got me hooked on... Any alternatives?
I'm looking for the exact type of thing that would make Anita Sarkeesian foam at the mouth...

At birth, people should be assigned (at a rate of 50-50) night or day, in densely populated areas of the world.

Day people would operate on the time schedules most of us currently do; and night people should live equally normal lives but on a cycle of +/- 12 hours.

Day people are only allowed to marry and procreate with other day people (and vice versa for night people) and their offspring will take the same schedule as their parents, obviously.

This would mean 24 hour productivity and less daily congestion for everyone.

We're already going that way with more people working night-shifts regularly. It should be made mandatory.

Giving electronic devices to children under 16 should be illegal, and use of such devices should still be limited until 18.

Mein Kampf should be mandatory in history classes, along with anti-Nazi literature for balance.