You know, when I first heard this guy was running for president, I laughed. No doubt you did too. Then...

You know, when I first heard this guy was running for president, I laughed. No doubt you did too. Then, people actually started to vote for him. I blew it off and ignored it. I saw him as a smug ass and didn't care for him. Now, however, I still do. But given your choice for presidential candidates, it pains me to say this, but guy is the only right choice. I don't agree with everything he stands for but with him in the White House, we'll no doubt see the downfall of SJW's, political correct cucks and other similar toxic cunts. He's a double-sided blade, but as I said, given your currents choices, he's the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/20/donald-trump-overwhelmingly-wins-hispanic-vote-nyc/
youtu.be/xKOQdcVoRys
youtu.be/qRBv7EvaXdw
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
outsetmagazine.com/2016/02/28/why-trump-winning-the-gop-nomination-could-be-a-victory-for-libertarians/
immigrationreform.com/2014/10/29/illegal-immigrants-send-home-50-billion-annually-but-cost-taxpayers-more-than-113-billion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Specified thread doesn't exizt fag.

He won't get 200 electoral votes

>he maek america graet again!!!!11 xD
how?
>build le wall xDDDDD

I'd like to hear you name one issue that Trump is right about, and that he's adequately explained his stance on without contradicting himself.

He's a racist, he has no good policy plans, he has no experience in government, he has zero support from congress.

This

Republican here. Voting Democrat if Trump gets the nomination.

Illegal immigration?

Not OP but
>racist
How?
>No good policy plans
Why aren't they "good"?
>No government experience
True
>Zero support in Congress
And Hilary or Bernie would?
>Contradicting himself
Yeah also true

Go vote for Shillery then. Tell me how well that turns out for you.

Racist? He has the majority of minority votes!

[citation needed]

Mainly going off Iraq record since it's relevant between the two candidates. Clinton voted to invade Iraq, Trump didn't. Yea he wasn't a senator but I don't care, Clinton was wrong about the biggest mistake in decades.

Here you go, my good sir.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/20/donald-trump-overwhelmingly-wins-hispanic-vote-nyc/

>Still thinking about SJWs
>Voting for trump.

Wow. I can already imagine the kind of idiot you are, OP. Good thing fucking edgy teenagers like you can't vote.

>the "he hasn't said how he'll do it" meme
Protectionism in trade (including rescinding NAFTA and blocking the TPP), restructuring income taxes, and revamping healthcare. Hell, his proposed 35% tariff on all manufactured goods alone will do strides.

All the rest is just retarded one-liners that mouth-breathers can get behind. The fact that he panders to them is why he'll win, because unfortunately we live in a country with universal suffrage and the stupid vote is pretty huge.

regardless, he'll be the greatest Republican president since Eisenhower

youtu.be/xKOQdcVoRys

youtu.be/qRBv7EvaXdw

Nah, like all of you, he is a faggot and will step down from everything that actually backs the common citizen.

VS Hillary? He'll win by a landslide

It's hard not to when they're fucking everyone ruining everything.

*everywhere

Maybe. I know I'd prefer him to Hillary though. Not really up for another fucking US-supported coup in the middle east, or amnesty for all illegals, or worsening tensions between the US and Russia or China. Not to mention how corrupt she is. That would be a disaster.

270 you fucking tard
read a book, you shit

You're fucking delusional. Trump supporters support him, in part, because he has no connections with the established political system. How the fuck do you get the idea that the electoral college (the established political system) would favor Trump?

Nah, fucking retarded neckbeards like you that think Trump can even be a competent politician are fucking ruining everything.

Nope.

You do realize that he electors (electoral college) aren't required to follow the popular vote right?

Just like delegates in the party nomination system, the electors do not have to go with the voters. Do you actually believe that they WON'T pick Hillary Clinton?

Protip: Hillary will be the next president. It has already been decided, and the election is just a big illusion to keep the people thinking that they have a say.

I go to a fast food restaurant. There are only my three least favourite foods on the menu. Unless I am starving and "have" to eat, I will leave. You don't have to vote. And, the SJW's, libtards, politically correct cucks, occupy-movement freaks will not decrease, they will increase if Trump ends up in the white house.

Truth. He's not the best candidate, not even close, but he's a better choice than Hillary.

So who are you voting for? Enlighten us.

>Implying you need experience to be a politician.
Pretty sure we've had a few presidents that had no experience in politics

Exactly. People voting on this idea that 'all of them suck, so I'm going on vote on the negatives rather than the merits'. That's what makes America 'not-great'.

Guess what people. Every human on this planet earth sucks. Pick someone based on characteristics that you like, don't just disqualify based on qualities that you dislike, essentially placing your vote by default.

I'm still completely and utterly shocked that he's made it this far. The man is a living cartoon. Does nobody remember when he spear headed the "birther" bullshit? And yet here we are several years later: People looking at him and, with a straight face, saying
>Let's vote for a man with no government experience or concise plan of what to do with the country so he can become THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
I don't know what's real anymore.

He meant "he won't even get...", but your lack of linguistic understanding won't see that context.

This. I also want to add that every single presidential candidate is basically bullshitting their way through it and saying things they know their voter base will like. The best you could do is just pick the one you like the most and hope for the best.

Not for Trump.

The main point is I fucking despise SJW, cucks and all the other trash in the US right now and want them to burn. The more you fucking dipshit libtards rant against him the more you push moderates into his camp and that makes my dick hard, so by all means keep whining and protesting and flipping over cop cars you degenerate trash.

Why aren't people understanding that I'm not praising this fuck? I'm just saying given who you have to choose, this guy is the least shitty. I mean fuck, could you imagine Hillary in the fucking White House?

He lies about everything. He changes his views on things within hours, so you can't know where he really stands. He promises to donate a mere pittance of his net worth to veterans, and only actually follows through after he got caught lying about that. He's a faggot, and you're an even bigger faggot for letting him cuck you.

I'm planning to vote for Gary Johnson, myself. I honestly think Hillary is probably a pretty decent choice, but I'm dissatisfied with the two party system, I want to make sure Libertarians are included in the next election through Federal funding, and I think drug legalization is important enough to be on the bill of rights.

Not for Trump? Never heard of him.

I'll direct you to this

Feel the Johnson, motherfuckers!

I want to see him win so bad because this stupid country doesn't DESERVE a sensible person like Bernie. Also because it will shock the nation into giving a fuck. Maybe. So pleeeeease win.

She's already been there.

She has more experience.

She is the best choice.

Trump is a dumbfuck who is also a huge misogynist bigot.

>Washington times
As if that's a real newspaper. Jesus Christ, you really don't know how to verify sources, huh?

That is the most retarded thing I have ever read.

What are our options exactly, Hilary? She is a fucking criminal degenerate who rode to office on Bill's dick, she is a complete joke. Bernie? Bernie is an old bitter fuckwad who epitomizes the entitled little whiners who believe so strongly in their own enlightenment they fail to see basic god damn logic and would rather protest anything and everything to feel good about themselves.

ANd Trump is the corporate bullshit that fucking corrupted the fucking country in the first place.

Um, it's a little late for that.

Tits are the answers
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

Hillary's criminality has been overstated by the media. If you look carefully at the allegations you'll see they're, at worst, business as usual for 95% of DC.

Hilary is a cucklet, she couldn't even satisfy Bill, or manage two email accounts at the same time.

You sound ignorant, what point are you trying to make?

>muh memes

That's literally a talking point in his campaign. He knows the loopholes and weaknesses, because he's abused them. Therefor he can fix them.

>Drumpf is a corrupt bidnessman!!1
If he was, he'd still be going for Hillary.

Nah

>muh corporations
in future arguments avoid crying muh corporations or muh racism you fucking human trash, neither is valid and you are a cuck bitch

>muh misogyny

Wut? I'll direct you back to this.
Trump isn't even remotely better than anyone running for president. You're poor, why the fuck would you vote for a guy who wants to make you even more poor?

>overstated by the media
the media loves shillary, bait harder nigger

>wants to make people poor
Not according to those interviews back in the late 80's and early 90's.

He has ZERO chances of winning. What there are maybe like 2 people voting for him?

Not saying he wouldn't make a great president, but anyone who votes for him, might as well just vote for Hillary, because that's who will win when people vote write-in, 3rd party, or stay home.

>your argument
bernie will give us free shiiit

he is a fagot

He has no interest in fixing it. Why would he want to fix something that he's benefitted from for decades?

He was a Clinton groupie back then.

>I said your argument is invalid, therefore is invalid.
>Using cuck as an insult.

You are the stuff autism comes from.

Face it this motherfucker is gonna make America great again whether you like it or not.

I don't need free shit, I make plenty of money. But I'd rather the free shit goes to people beneath my income level, not miles above it.

>trump
one on hand you say the establishment doesn't support him and he has no chance of winning, yet on the other, claim he is part of that corrupt establishment

Bernie will give is free healthcare, free college, free phones, and guaranteed income in the form of a living wage.

What the fuck is wrong with you that you don't think that is actually a good thing. This will greatly benefit the poor and the middle class.

So I need to give a part of my paycheck to some jigaboo that probably does nothing do a living? Unless the man is physically or mentally disabled, there is no need for me to share my hard-earned shekels.

>is called a cuck
>so calls people autistic
>still believes he isn't a giant faggot

>not wanting this fuckin bro back in the white house
>all of my wat

Where the fuck do you think all that "free" stuff comes from? Magic? Not everything is "free", Shekelburger Steve.

Bernie will make the sky green and have it rain chocolate dicks to put in our mouths while we watch anime, no one will ever have to work again and all the magical pixies will return to shove tentacles up our pierced asses.
>how you sound

>implying free is free

GET EDUCATED PLEB CUCK

>Trump wants to make me poorer by enacting protectionist legislation so I can get a job
>Trump wants to make me poorer by making it so I have to pay less or even zero in income taxes while I'm still in the lower brackets
>Trump wants to make me poorer by allowing me to pay less for health care due to opening up competition between providers
>Trump wants to make me poorer by kicking out the illegals that are costing state governments millions per year that they could be spending on actual citizens

Republicucks are backing him because they have no choice, and Drumpf is starting to bend to them. As a businessman, he's bought politicians for decades to get his way. Are you fucking dense? This isn't difficult to understand.

Trump is anti-PC, which is basically him openly admitting he is for hate speech, because he's a racist.

We speak out against hate speech, and the right-wingers call this PC. Do the math people, Trump wants to eliminate this and roll back the hands of time to the dark ages.

Eh. Point is that Libertarians get 5% of the vote and next election cycle they get federal funding which will help break the stronghold of our shitty two-party system. Plus it sends a message about American's tolerance for restrictive drug policies.

outsetmagazine.com/2016/02/28/why-trump-winning-the-gop-nomination-could-be-a-victory-for-libertarians/

I love how "Dark Ages" = anything before the 1960's for you delusional leftists. Nobody likes you faggots anymore. You're losing the culture war.

>rain chocolate dicks

Compromise is part of running a government effectively princess, your savior Obama has had to compromise repeatedly to get anything done. On the other hand you seem to believe Bernie baby will pop into the white house like an old jew dictator and magically transform the world into freedom for all and no more poor people.
>niggers

Is it really? There's so much political apathy in this country. I agree, I want to see him win just to see the shitshow he'll create and how the nation reacts to FOUR YEARS of his bullshit. If anything, I'll at least get to see another president be impeached in my lifetime. If i'm lucky, he'll fuck up so bad that we'll all reset our timelines and refer to the next presidential election as "Year 1 AT (After Trump)"

Mein neger, it's actually billions.
immigrationreform.com/2014/10/29/illegal-immigrants-send-home-50-billion-annually-but-cost-taxpayers-more-than-113-billion/

He's a fuckin' zombie now, Hillary sold his soul for votes

You give your tax money to the government which in turn gives welfare to the poor now. If you close tax loopholes on corporations and rich, and raise the minimum wage, social benefits are cut and the government gets smaller. This isn't rocket science.

Sounds like you don't understand economics. Trump wants to implement import tariffs on goods. The economic effects of tariffs will literally make the poor poorer.

Being a president for four years puts a lot of stress on a man. Look at before presidency and after presidency photos of most past presidents; they didn't age too well. Just imagine what trump will look like at the end of it. Just when you thought his combover couldn't get any worse

Literally none of that will happen if he is elected, and you're a fool if you believe it.

>rain chocolate dicks

burnnnnnnnnnnnnn bernie cuck
burrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnn

>Still believing politicians will accomplish anything in this day and age.

Like Obama, right? He was gonna unite us all and give us the cure to cancer and AIDS and get us a space station on Mars.

you can't kill the bill

You really, really, really, really, really need to kill yourself and do the world a favor.

fucking Obama
niggers were so hopeful his changes would magically give them value to society
then they realized they actually have none and are really really pissed about it