What does Sup Forums think of this?

what does Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSxWvRx2_Zk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's the racism?

Stay for muslim europe.
Leave and fight.

I hate how idiots get to vote, but freedom, justice, and equality cannot exist without dissent

I think people should stay in their own countries. I don't even care that they exist but they should stay with their own kind, it's nature. we aren't all just people, we are all different with different races, colors, customs, beliefs, and religions. there is a place for everything and everything should be in it's place

I hate how people still thinks all skinheads are racist. I know we've been given the wrong image by bone heads, but they should stop using skins on this kind of shit.

are you from Europe? how would you feel if every white person from the Americas gets shipped back over to you? after all, people should stay in their own countries. Lets send all the white people back to Europe!

in they image, implying that all white people are racists

Nice Hindu lady vs. nasty 70's skin.
Typical.
We should be debating our future.
But we get lies and propaganda and scaremongering .

I'm pretty sure that guy is just supposed to represent those who are racist. not an entire race.

my grandma used to say "guilty parties know who they are." always found it interesting in situations like this; your quick offense shows me just the kind of person you are, user.

My native american relatives would be quite happy I guess. They could all drink themselves to death in peace.

Nope. It's a stereotype that only whites can be racist. A racist stereotype.

You're saying if I call a black person a nigger and he gets offended then it's proof he is a nigger.

Why would an Indian woman want to stay in the EU? The people immigrating are Pakis and the Indians sure as fuck don't like them.

It's not that its an assumption all whites ARE in fact racist, but the fact that this IS a racist image. It is depicting the white man negatively.

Black people are the quickest to claim racist stereo types.

Are you saying all those blacks are actually racist? Thats pretty fucking racist bro.

The ad is very racist. It is racist because it is praying on the fears of visible minorities in order to gain votes. The people that paid for this ad think visible minorities are all stupid and easily manipulated.

>all whites ARE in fact racist
>completely missing the irony in that statement

America wasn't a country pre white people. Once it was made into a country, the people who made the country are no longer Eufags and neither are the people born in that country.

because all the shitskins are peaceful grannies. lol no. even this granny, I can see hate in her eyes, "we invadede and conqured you" attitude. also why the fuck all these shitskins are here, like why the fuck they are eveh here? yes I know jews and shit. also I prefer White "racist guy" over tons of non-whites, jews, libcucks, race traitors whores of every gender etc. if we have majority White guys like this, that shit that happens now would never been happen.

Nice reading comprehension.

>"Someone who is offended by being discriminated with negative stereotypes then it just shows what kind of person they are."

- Liberal progressive currentyear logic 2016

Not that guy, but I'm a black guy and believe me, it's fucking nauseating hearing black people talking about racist. It's like listening to feminists, that's the best way I can put it to you. They are always talking about how they are oppressed and how they were oppressed 100 years ago, and how government tries to keep them out bla bla bla, straight black feminism. Same thing. I hate to say I'm ashamed of how my race is portrait. Black people is really dumb and ignorant(niggers=rednecks) it's the same thing, but black people is a bigger crowd than rednecks, so that's why we're shown like that. I'm not saying racism is right, but in many cases I understand why people hate kn niggers, and therefore black people. That's a sad reality.

wasn't a country before white people? why? because white people didn't recognize it as a country? I mean, a lot of people lived there and those people considered it a nation. but, I guess because they didn't have a flag it doesn't count amirite?

#back2europe #send_whitey_home #America4americans

America is White Country.

go back to africa, nigger.

why the fuck are the swedish boys such faggots, there supposedly vikings!

>having to reword an entire sentence said by someone else because its easier to attack it this way

-Trumptard currentyear logic 2016

go back to Europe, honkey

summer time is here new friendos

No, it wasn't a country before us. A country is a territory that is identified as a distinct entity in the political world. It was just tribal territories fought over for generations and generations. It would be like calling New York City a country.

>he reworded my stupid ass ignorant sentence showing what dumb fuck I am. He can't do that! T-that fucking Tru.. Trump supporter!

yes! fight with each other, give me more money! hahaha

gee, I wonder who is behind this post?

see

See

see

Putting a brown Muslim would have been racist, so they picked another brown minority.

so that is your argument then? the whole world was a cookie jar for the white man to stick his hand in because other people didn't conform to the modern technical definition of a country? and now that things are settled, the white man gets claim over everything he invaded, without needed to acknowledge that he was no better than the refugees he claims to hate?

stay mad, peckerwood. even the native americans tried to fight the refugees coming to their shores and look where that got them.

#sendthosewiggersback

jidf pls go

Lol gr8 b8 m8 8/8, go back to whipping yourself for being white and complaining about male privilege on tumblr

>checked
also this image is priceless

I think the skinhead is heavier then the Muslim lady so the see-saw wouldn't be perfectly balanced like that.

"its a racist photo"
This is not racist. Anyone who believes that has a very small mind.

If they depicted the racist as black, would that be any better? No. So we can rule out that having a black man would not solve this issue. Make it a white woman? No. Black woman? No.
By deduction of logic, we have concluded that it is impossible to remove accused racism, from the right hand side. So we move to questioning the accusation. If there were two men and both white, would it be racist? Okay, maybe now. Both black? Okay, maybe. One white, one black? No.

We have now concluded you are a fucking retard. Thank you for participating in this retard spotting contest.

They're trying to portray whites as racist, not follow the laws of physics

OP asked me what I thought. That's what I imidiateily thought.

here
Going to weigh in on this. See what I did there?

I think they're trying to imply that both votes hold equal merit. But this is proving the point that democracy is bullshit. How does a racist uneducated bigots vote match that of a educated bigot? Or that of an educated, empathetic and decent human being. It doesn't. Democracy is a fucking waste. You're all a waste. WW3 would be the best thing since sliced bread.

>Sees white person portrayed as the bad guy
>Assumes they're attacking all white people
>Thinks it's racist

Holy shit, I hope you realize you're basically a SJW

> Stereotypical skin head isn't racist stereotype because *404 reason not found*

Must be hard having the reading comprehension of a nigger

thank you!!! holy fuck

Yes they're depicting a racist stereotype. Please name ONE single mass murderer. You know, maybe one we all know. Someone who's killed millions? I guarantee you'll pick someone from a single country. Oh you heartless racist. See what happens? You're not being racist, but you're only giving one example. Quit being an idiot. Quit life.

They're portraying the white dude as a stereotypical racist and the Hindu, who hate the Pakistani more than feminists hate men, is just some frail weak woman.

Voting doesn't mean shit whatever color you are.
On election day, I'll be at home doing essentially the same thing you are. Except, whem I'm done masturbating, I'll have a little something to show for it.

-George Carlin

Vikings were gay
youtube.com/watch?v=HSxWvRx2_Zk

Left doesn't belong in a civilized society. I feel as angry as the man to the right.

Running into battle stark naked with your dick at full mast early anticipating the blood you will spill and the treasure you will plunder is probably the straightest think I can think of.

he said while eating spinach dip from a bread bowl and checking his other thread in /lgbt/

Fuck you faggot spinach dip is fucking fantastic!

> I bet you picked someone from one country. You heartless racists! See what happens?
Is that supposed to be relevant to the argument?

its the immasculation of men, weak limp wristed city fags are easier to conquor than hardened warrior peoples

He's not a proper skinhead. His braces are too wide.

Many whites are in fact racist shits, such as you and your gay fap buddies on 4chode. And this is your and their representation. You've also talked exactly about how youre repulsed that nig votes are equal to yours. Stop acting like you don't get this image. It's not depicting all white people as racist. It's depicting a racist white person, and racist white people.

>any picture showing whites negatively is racist!

Go back to tumblr faggot. Oh wait Sup Forums IS your "tumblr." You say the exact same shit I'm saying now towards negative depictions of blacks, only you fags do it when it's actually a racist depiction, not a depiction specifically meant to address racism or some other cause, which is what this image is. It's not a racist image. If you think the image would be better with a depiction of a regular white guy instead of racist white guy, then that's another thing. Such an image would be speaking virtually the same message and serve virtually the same purpose without putting the spotlight on racists.