The number 17 is the most random number betw 1 and 20 inclusively. Guess what the least random number is?

The number 17 is the most random number betw 1 and 20 inclusively. Guess what the least random number is?

13?

nope, too random.

7?

3 and 7 probably

That's almost it, but just make it a little less random and you got it!!!!

10? Seriously? Learn some math and try again.

4?

Just equilibrating this thread's average entropy per post by adding a non random pic

No, you are just guessing, which is exactly opposite of what you should be doing. Don't think randomly.

roll

Really close, but that's not a number, its a word. But other than that, really close.

You know, i gotta be honest here ... i dont really understand ... what is the number, user?

How can a number be more random then another. That defies the whole concept if random

I will explain. Guess the least random number between one and twenty ... and win!!!

oooo really close, that's the second least random. Try again.

7 or 8

1? Total fucking random guess OP

no and no-er

I got it.
It's 9 :-)

You're getting warmer!! Try again.

Pi, bitches.

9 ? Seriously? How could it possibly be 9? You aren't making any sense.

Is this a troll? I hope its not a troll

No it must be 9. There is no other way.

no, not 5.

Fuck. For a group calling themselves "random" you've all got no math skills. Its not a troll, its basic math.

I don't understand, how could you possibly believe that 20 is the least random?

Wow, three is real close! Just add a certain number to it, and you got it!!

I'm just taking wild fucking guesses. Stop jerking me off and just say it faggot.

It must be 9

Just admit it

Just say it??? Dude, I don't know what the answer is, that's why I'm asking you guys.
So what do you think it is?

It's 11 you dumb fucks

14 you idiots

trips. You must be right, but you guessed 11 which cant be right.

its "and"

It's 5! The Romans and the Mayans based their numerology around 5.

ITT OP waits until one number remains and thats the random number

Try to think more randomly.

The Romans and Mayans used 5 because of its randomness, not the lack of randomness. Turn around and go the other direction.

1. Is it one before I An hero

10 is the most random. a nice even number right in the middle. People with think its the least random because of this which actually makes it the most random.

/thread

Darn, I accidentally deleted the thread. Sorry!! Try again tomorrow.