I help user when possible. Now I need help. I'm disabled waiting for the government to keep me poor...

I help user when possible. Now I need help. I'm disabled waiting for the government to keep me poor. I get ideas to go mafioso to get some cash relief from the desperate poverty I'm in. I am homeless and sleeping on a friends floor with not even enough money to do a thing, no one to talk to, I wish I could do anything but cry. I applied over a year ago. Been disabled for 2, now waiting for a hearing for SSDI. 6 years ago I was an honor student.. What the fuck should I do Sup Forums? And don't say Anhero...

get a disability lawyer, thats what it took for my mom.

He's poor, not an option.

run for president even though you probably can't. Success is the best revenge m8 this may be your lowest point but happiness will come soon user. We love you and hope you have a positive promising future.

no they get paid after they win. u can be poor as fuck and get one

They get a percentage of the settlement jackass.

Your moms a nigger

Join the army if ur to scared to go mafioso join the other side

Sell laptop/smartphone
Cancel any and all subscriptions/contacts
Get a job
Life is hard
Get over it

show me your dick

this is always a good last option

theres the air force too if youre a pussy

fuck you my mom was a nurse for 30 years and is italian not black

Be An hero

an hero nigger

I have had a lawyer since Oct. '15. Still waiting for the hearing. Believe me if this happened to any of you, without family, friends or money, you would consider the anhero option. I'm so fucked I don't know what to do, I feel there is no hope in the system. I see people making money and doing things and I feel like I am a lower life form and have no place. Friends and family have abandoned me.

>Italian
>not black
Pick one, and only one.

Don't listen to these heartless psychopaths, nobody should have to an hero, you need to seek help, support, and love from an hero. Just fucking kill yourself

WORK? I have carpal tunnel in both hands and its still present in the one they operated on and I have inoperable spondylosis of lumbar 2 and 4, and the fuckers rejected me.

I'm Italian and I was going to say somethings very similar to this

Pay your taxes and have you work your body until it is fucked and then they will make you poor waiting for disability. The system, I need to depend on, is totally fucked.

I can see why scenarios like the Soprano's and Breaking Bad make sense.

I've actually been there before OP, the way I see it, fuck the government, invest some time into crafting a noose. An hero

My cousin was in the same situation, who provides your insurance? In most cases some people are qualified for setlements, maybe one of your family members can inherit a sum when you An hero