Alright Sup Forums, post your solutions to world problems

Alright Sup Forums, post your solutions to world problems

I'll start

>Mass Hunger

Feed the people who are hungry

>Illegal murder
Legalise murder

>Overpopulation
Release a virus that kills 6.5 billion people.

Overpopulation
>Sex Robots

one solution to all the world's problems summed up in 2 words, a movie even...

The Purge

>niggers
Niggers

>Loneliness

suicide

I literally think the US should take over the world by force, annex it and start colonizing it while removing the native populations.

all that's gonna lead to is more places like detroit. how's that a solution?

What? There's a lot more to America than Detroit. The Vast wealth acquired by invading the rest of planet Earth will lead to the most most prosperous time in world history for the United States.

>almonds
activate

>Mass Hunger

Stop wasting food. Stop megacorps from patenting seeds and pricing them out of the poorest people's reach.

>> Shut up SJW

of course of course, you're right. there's also New York City and Houston and about half of Tennessee. Look, no matter how you slice it, conquering the world isn't gonna solve shit if niggers still exist to fuck it all up while the rest of us are trying to rebuild.

>Mass Hunger

feed some hungry people some hungry people

>being this much of a simple minded retard

>white genocide

lol. Who in their right mind would want to be ruled by America. You'd kill over half the population which would just leave stupid people behind to doom the planet.

12 monkeys confirmed.

>lol. Who in their right mind would want to be ruled by America.

It doesn't matter what they think, you could destroy their civilization and exterminate them.

Destroying the political structure, military, and industrial base of any nation will cause it to descend into chaos. In that chaos, we could just colonize the land. The only catch, SDI would have to be up and running to kick off the invasion of planet Earth.

simple minded while you look at only a small portion of the big picture. Okay, so the US is supposed to conquer every inch of the planet. That would of course spread our forces a little thin. Without proper policing and enforcement, the degenerates would fill in the voids and fuck it all up. Oh? Maybe we don't do it all at once, cool, so we systematically go country to country, seizing control and bumping out the locals one by one. Over time we'd have a worse reputation than the Nazis did and our fate would be pretty much the same, just about every other world power joining together and throwing everything they've got at us all at once, completely obliterating us. Hmm, both of those sound like such perfect plans, so enticing, hard to choose. World domination is a horrible idea no matter who it is in command because there's always gonna be one of two scenarios, uprising and unrest due to not having enough force to go around, or complete obliteration because of pissing everyone off.

Your reputation doesn't matter if you're the last remaining nuclear power on earth. It would have to begin with a surprise strategic strike on all dozen of so armed nations and SDI would have to be fully functional. That's all you would need to begin a long but certainly victorious war over planet earth.

Just so you know, this isn't entirely a masturbatory fantasy, of all black projects to be black, a global missile shield is at the top of the list. Russia has already accused us of having one that is almost 100% complete.

>Let's destroy the planet and then capture it.
>USA should get more land instead of learning to function properly with the land they have

yeah.... you realize that system wouldn't be perfect right? The second any other nuclear power caught wind that we got a wild hair up our ass and started launching shit, we'd be vaporized and there's nothing your precious SDI could do about it if they all decided to strike simultaneously. Besides, you act as though you have some sort of insider knowledge that tells you no other country in the world has the same program in the works. Just because we thought up Star Wars doesn't mean the ruskys don't have the same thing. Hell for all we know theirs is already operational and in orbit. I'm tellin ya, it's a bad idea, it's that simple.

You would just have to destroy the major cities and Command and Control. We have enough ammo.

Our military budget is so ridiculously far past Russia's, they are nowhere near close. They are really pissed that we're on the way to getting rid of MAD and they're very vocal about it. Only China Russia and the Norks would even imagine it coming, our allies would have no idea. Of course this is wicked fucked up but it's not outside the realm of possibility. The US could feasibly take strategic control of planet Earth.

>Jews
Preheat oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit

m'kay so say all this goes according to plan and you take over the world, annex and colonize everything on the planet, and push out the native folks. Now, what are you gonna do when (not if) one of those colonies decides to get independence from the US the same way we did to the limeys? We may be able to stomp the world under our boots, but we can't keep control of it forever.

All societies besides our own would collapse. It would be guerillas left at the most by the end, and with no Geneva Convention, everything is fair game. They wouldn't stand a chance.

Also no factories producing weapons means no new weapons or ammo. They would eventually simply run out of bullets with no means to mass produce more.

so what you're saying is that we colonize the world, then when our own people have had enough of our shit, we nuke our own people so we can keep control of ourselves? madness.

What? I said all societies besides our own.

>eliminate faggotry

kill OP

Oh I see what you're saying. It certainly wouldn't be an existential threat.

and i wasn't speaking of others, i was speaking of our own. our society will be spread across the globe, and eventually they're gonna wanna separate. That's what i've been talking about all along. Not native stragglers, but our own citizens... OUR colonists that decide they want independence. We did it to the brits, what's to stop any of our colonies, our own far stretched citizens, from doing it to us?

On the issue of America conquering the planet; much of the planet is not worth conquering. Much of Africa is barren desert, EU are our friends, the only places worth taking over are the middle east for oil (which we are doing) and maybe China for slaves, but we cannot win against China, if you know anything about world economy they basically own us and if they cut off America we'd be fucked. We are a baby sucking on Chinas delicious tit and our entire economy would tank without their support. Also, we dont fuck with austrialia because of the logistics of getting to the other side of the world, not to mention most of Australia is a shit barren dessert as well. And Russia? Fuck that cold shit. We've got prime real estate right where we are.

>war
smoke weed everyday

long story short, long term world domination is an impossible dream because there will always be conflict. there would be people who don't want to be controlled by one guy sitting in a chair on the other side of the planet. paying taxes to that government that can't keep everything together. unrest, rebellions, by our own people even. thus since there's still conflict and eventually wars, no problems are solved.

>Much of Africa is barren desert,

Africa is extremely rich in natural resources.

China's ownership of some of our debt and our cozy trade relationship would be irrelevant if we slammed them with Tridents and Minutemen for several hours.

Fair point, but getting a fresh start with America in total control would be pretty great.

> niggers

Stop subsidizing their existence.

>All of the Worlds Problems
Come down to Overpopulation

Plenty of ways to approach this, most are ugly. The least ugly and most realistic is population eugenics which I think WAS A GREAT IDEA. Unfortunately it was demonized by the media because of the horrible ways it was implemented in America in the 50s. Also Hitler was a big fan of population eugenics but obviously he favored a certain race and religion and the rest of the world didnt look too kindly on that. I would favor and physical/mental fitness. How many genetic diseases might disappear by pruning the reproductive population? But the more you think about that the more you realize greatness is built on the backs of cheap laborers or downright slavery. Huxley's book reminds us that we need lower classes of people to for the world to churn.

or so it would seem. given that we've been bred into a society and fed bullshit all our lives to believe the USA is the greatest country of all time...... yeah, I love living here, and I do love the freedoms that I have. Problem is, half the freedoms we think we have, we really don't. Our country sucks just as much as any other country out there. We have the same problems, the same idiots, the same power hungry richfucks in control. The only difference is our perspective. We live here so we think it's fuckin awesome, but it ain't. Starting the world over with American blood (which is an oxymoron anyway since we're a melting pot) wouldn't really be that great. We'd just be replacing retard A with retard B and telling him to go do what he does best, watch nascar, drink beer and shout MURICA every 5 minutes. Yeah, I'm a United States citizen, born and raised in Virginia. Mostly white, a little Native American somewhere in my family history, but I'm American, and I say our country sucks just as much as any other country sucks, and we wouldn't be doing the world any favors by taking over. If anything, we'd probably make it worse. Our culture is a resource hungry, gluttonous one. We'd invade Africa where all the tribes pretty much leave the land alone, and strip it of all its resources in the name of capitalism and corporations, leaving it even more barren than it already is. We'd dry up every oil well in the middle east so we could take our weekend drives whenever we want. We'd build parking lots in the rainforests, strip malls in the most beautiful places on earth, all in the name of American progress... and we'd fuck everything up. The world is better off without our interference, and an all american world is no utopia, it'd be a hell.

Underrated post

>mass hunger
Eat the hungry

you are all overlooking one thing
>world peace (at least for a time)

all it takes is an event, alien invasion, asteroid, plague, etc, extinction events that would force us as a species to work together and pool every governments resource or be annihilated.

Its very likely the united states would assume control of the coalition to stop said threat, once in control and the problem hopefully delt with.
the states may very well establish entire countries and governments as puppet governments to control. anyone who breaks away would be sanctioned into starvation and oblivion or would be taken back by force, and since its the majority against the minority. everyone would think "hey, the new government is right, fuck those rebels. theyre disturbing our peace"

>INB4 IMPERIUM OF MANKIND

It's called Soylent Green.