Just took 12mg of xanax (6 2mg green xanax bars)

Just took 12mg of xanax (6 2mg green xanax bars)

What am I in for Sup Forums?

And what's some cool and fun things to do at 10p.m at night while on xanax?

Blacking out like a retarded nigger. Do a good drug, stop being a faggot. DMT/LSD or you're a queer.

nothing you'll remember doing.

>Thats why xanax is dumb.

I'm sure you'll sleep well

Doesn't sound very loving pal you.know better don't you?

I've got a pretty hefty tolerance built up over the years. I don't usually remmeber what I did, sometimes, though. I'm looking for stuff I can do while high on the xanax I dont care if I remmeber it/

Only living when i'm tripping.

Slug back a handle of vodka and then go drive to your ex girlfriends place to hang out.

Seems like the logical thing to do

Um, I have no access to that stuff and I'm 26 and actually have responsibilites and can't be tripping my balls off in front of everyone around me. At least ith xanax, it quells my anxiety issues and gives me a good mood and if anyone questions why I'm acting like a fuckhead I can blame it on drinking.

I have the same issue lol. I just sit in my room and act "normal" or leave and hang out with friends. Use the cover of darkness, its a huge advantage but that acid is extremely pure so if you take around 300-500 mg its a garunteed ego death.

Did that before when I ws in my teens.

"stole" my dads truck after downing a whole 30 1mg count of xanax and decided to drive to a friends house where I proceedd to drink. Then I drove home, well attempted to, and managed to get home with 3 flat tires and fucked up rims, passed out in my driveway, someone wrote my plate number down, cops showed up, got arrested. I've stayed away from drinking/drugging and driving ever since then.

And with DMT you just go to sleep for 10-15 minutes before waking up sober and enlightened, feeling like ghandi or something.

>30mg and drinking
>still alive
Nye pizdi. Cyka

Yeah, usually I just end up sitting in my room fucking around on the PC (re-watching Fargo TV series S1 now). One good effect I get from xanax is the munchies. Shit tastes better when im on it. And I got some delicius pizza once this xanax peak kicks in. Took the 6 bars at 10:14p.m, so it's been about 25 mins so far and am starting toget a warming sensation all over

That gammagoblin wow?

I have an insane tolerance. I've gotten 30mg xanax, liter of vodka (80 proof), and when I was on methadone I was on 115mg. So all three of those CNS depressants and I'm still kicking.

Yeah his products insane.

Go to sleep?

i take klonopin. I like to just be on the internet reading stuff while listening to female vocal electronics. Or GOW: UE

Ha I knew it.
I go 7 tabs left

Yes when you blast off it knocks you out like being punched in the face by mike tyson.

I have 10 tripping on the 31'st

Oh, and add heroin into that mix as well.

Tolerance is a nigger, isnt it?

Sure bruh. Two opiates, benzo and alcohol.

I've been microdosing
Gonna take three over the weekend

OP here, doubt I''' get a source but would like to try it someday. Only thing psychodelic i've done was an 8th of shrooms, in a completely red painted room, and I had a horrible trip because the red walls were melting all around me looking like blood droplets and pooling under my feet. Had to hide on a sofa for hours.

Nice, i've never done that before. I took 650 ug+ (estimated because his tabs are 105-125 ug each) and i had the most insane acid experience of my life. I had a disco ball turned on and each dot on my ceiling was a different dimension and I kept getting stuck in them.

anyone here does coke? i only take xanax when coming down, but more than 2mg sounds like overkill

I got no reason to lie dude. I've spent over half a million on all sorts of drugs in my 26 years of life, and mixing them comes with the territory. Expecially when you just get to a point where yu dot give a fuck if you die.

Obviously i started low, like 1-2 mgs, but tolerance is a bitch, specially if you use it frequently.

Bars cost $5 a piece here, I wish I could just spend 5 bucks instead of $30 obviously