What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

frtyd.com/go/z49J_bAaEj/justme
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have dated 6

>First two cheated on me
>Middle two stole from me
>Last two tried to tell people I was abusing them

colorful imagination, bro

Every young spanish latina will cheat on her b/f in the right circumstances.

Confirmed

They keep posting this thread and the ugly nigger picture

>implying you could land a chick like that

White guy dating a wetback and living together for the past two years.

Watchu wanna know, OP?

I make better looking turds

They're crazy
Not bad just crazy in bed in the head just remember to bag it

Why do you refer to your girlfriend as a wetback?

I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate that.

>being an underage faggot

> being a scat fetishist

I was 22 when i fucked a 16 year old. Her tits were really nice for her age but she had no ass. 10/10 would fuck again.

Stop mentioning shit, you weirdo

According to the first pic it's the topic of this thread.

You guys just picking the wrong latinas lmfa0 sad lyfe if u dick one down good enough u wont have anything to worry about except her trying to kill you in your sleep for sum dick sukas

Lost my virginity to one. She was nice, sweet, but a little jealous and crazy.

Well you obviously don't know my girlfriend, so kindly fuck off.

I don't, but I doubt she'd be okay with you referring to her by racial slurs.

Thats really messed up that you call her a wetback. I really feel like she doesn't deserve you as her boyfriend

lol at "spanish latina".

Are you that ignorant to the fact that there's others out in this big, vast world that have different outlooks upon what they find humor in and what they take offensively?

They fart all the time due to their cuisine.

Same question to you,

smell like beans

Yeah I'd call her a wetback too then tell her to go boil me some frijoles and refry them shits and then to invite her 20 cousins over for a feast of those sweet sweet butt cheeks

latinas are cute when they fart

dumbasses in New York call Latinos "Spanish"

And they call actual Spanish people "Spanish from Spain"

Mhmm I do buddy. I just think it's childish, fucked up, stupid, probably divisive. We haven't actually had the opportunity to see what your girlfriend actually thinks, and I get the feel you wouldn't really give it to us (and maybe you wouldn't let her express it, you seem like the kind of guy who might beat her) and it racializes something which shouldn't even have race as a factor. Other than natural sexual attraction

This guy gets it.

He's just calling her a wetback to sound cool in front of his 14 year old friends on Sup Forums

I'm beaner
Ask her how her abuela is

Seems like pretty much everyone doesn't know the difference between the two. They'll bitch about colonization but don't even seem to know who actually colonized them. I knew a person who thought that white people in Europe "stole" Spanish/Latin languages from south Americans.

>Seems like pretty much everyone doesn't know the difference between the two.
Welcome to Murica

tl;dr you're a faggot

I just ended a 14 year relationship with one. Crazy as fuck but great in bed. Oh, and couldn't hold a fuckin job even it was the size of a dime. She was pretty hot so I overlooked these short comings for as long as I could

I've dated nothing but Hispanic women for the last 6 years. Be a man, fuck the hell out of them, and keep them in check. They're crazy but it's fun.

Mexicans are just as bad at this but yeah.

Hahaha Oh my god, the amount of absurd assumptions in your reply is absolutely astounding!
It's evident that you don't understand the different social constructs of others relationships and how they interact with one another.

Is it nice not having to go to school this summer?

Your mom is enjoying it

Okay Nigger educate me

LMAO at that last sentence, that sound like something a super ignorant 12 year old would say.

But to be fair, what I'm referring to is something different, in New York it's common for people to call Latinos "Spanish" because they speak Spanish, it would be the same thing as calling a Jamaican or an Irish person "English".

Her Abuela lives in Northern Mexico where all the cartels are at war with one another, chopping heads off etc.We want to visit, but can't right now because it's too dangerous.

So with that, I'd imagine her Abuela is not doing so well.

I'm almost certain your gf would be pissed if she found out you referred to her as a "beaner" or "spic" when you're with your white buddies.

I'm smelling the axe from my 7th grade gym locker room right now. Please stop

Sorry, we'll close the door.

Upset at racial slur, then calls me a ngger?

Nuh uh. Not taking it.

"ALMOST certain"

I'll let you guess what the key word is in that...

Fucking do it you chink bastard. Teach me

They love to fuck like a beast raw dog, but they don't want to use birth control.

Also, what? How did 'with my white buddies' get thrown in to that? I said it on Sup Forums, I have no idea of anyone's race on Sup Forums.

You SJW's are really ruining society.

I'm not an SJW, and the "white buddies" thing wasn't really that important, I just meant "buddies" if you even have any

Look, sorry I called you a nigger and a chink bastard. I'm genuinely very curious about how it goes over when you call your girlfriend a wetback. Contempt is one of the four horsemen of divorce, and part of contempt is name calling

"Social justice warrior" (commonly abbreviated "SJW") is a pejorative term for an individual promoting socially progressive views,[1][2][3] including advocacy for women's rights,[2] identity politics, multiculturalism and civil rights.

I believe the point you were attempting to get across would fall under 'multiculturalism' and even 'civil rights', but the latter is debatable.

You are a SJW.

shut the fuck up, Lars

Why is him telling you not to be a dick boyfriend to the minority girl |you| are dating make him have any relation to multiculturalism?

Respect to you.

We jokingly call one another racial slurs from time to time, I'll call her a wet back, spic she'll call me a cracker ,ginger etc.Now it's obvious that one group of people were more affected by slurs than the other, though neither of us have felt persecuted for her being a 'wet back' or me being a 'white ginger'. We don't see racial differences, so it doesn't affect us to make racial slurs jokingly with each other. we're both very comfortable with our humor and expressing ourselves with one another. She's a cool chick.

Lmfao

Dated 2. The fuck like animals, but go batshit when you break up with them.

multiculturalism definition. The view that the various cultures in a society merit equal respect and scholarly interest. It became a significant force in American society in the 1970s and 1980s as African-Americans, Latinos, and other ethnic groups explored their own history.

This definition in itself describes how it has relation to multiculturalism. My god, does anybody do their own research anymore? Does anyone take anything factually based or is everything just derived off of what's the 'hot issue' right now and raw emotions?

What exactly is wrong with multiculturalism, per your definition?

Best I came to it was a half Hispanic, half Indian girl. Hottest girl I've dated, got constant compliments from friends and coworkers, everyone was like holy shit how'd you get her?

She was also rich as fuck. Always pushed my cash/card away when I would pay for something, and she would insist on paying for literally everything.

Decent in bed too.

She broke up with me because I "didn't pay for enough."

Women are dumb.

We're not talking about a culture though, we're talking about your girlfriend. It's like calling her a cunt.

What's wrong with it?
The fact that almost every culture but white western culture is absolute dogshit.

*tips fedora*

Yeah but is he wrong tho

When did I state that there was something wrong with multiculturalism?

I called him a SJW, he denied it. I gave him the definition of a SJW which included multiculturalism, a category that his comments fell in to showing to him, that by definition, he was a SJW.

I have no problem with multiculturalism, I'm dating a Mexican woman for fucks sake! lol

Why are you jumping in to something without even reading through this thread first? It's not even that long of a thread.

Once again, does anyone do research anymore??

What an intelligent response.

Ignore the triggered tumblr kid
Keep fucking your wetback you spic loving kike

The world can be accepting and full of love, and full of hilarious sounding slurs too.

Pretty much this
frtyd.com/go/z49J_bAaEj/justme

Do Asian girls have stinky butts?

The term 'wetback' is a slur against Mexicans having 'wet backs' from swiming across the Rio Grand to the US from Mexico illegally immigrating. It's a term that goes against there culture, therefore going against the idea of multiculturalism.
We're not talking about my girlfriend, we're talking about racial slurs and how they are perceived by others.

Holy shit, a sane person.

Cheers, m8, you get it.

I call my girlfriend a cunt like 4 times a day, and she does the same to me.

Why are you amerifats so triggered by the word cunt for real tho

Any time

PSA to the triggered tumblr faggots in the thread

Words have as much power over you as you deign to give them
Grow the fuck up and get over it and life sure is easier.

Half Chilaian/Mexican. She was cool, but her dad fuckin' hated my white ass.

Honestly, it blows my mind that this is how society is evolving. Assuming I find something wrong with multiculturalism, while completely ignoring the fact that I'm dating, living with, and plan on marrying a girl different from my own race.
Why is everyone so quick to demonize others as racially intolerant without even giving any thought whatsoever. So much emotionally based actions these days. I swear to god, the movie "Idiocracy" is prophecy.

I know where the term comes from. If I remember correctly I think he first asked why you called your girlfriend a wetback and commented that he didn't think she would appreciate it. It ultimately stems from girlfriend and the words you call her.

I get you man
I once had some white tumblr chick bitch come up to me and try to tell me off because I was doing a really stereotypical indian voice at my indian girlfriend of 3 years, while she was laughing her fucking ass off because we do it all the time, not like she never got her digs in at my pasty white ass.

I just sort of stood there for a second, and without skipping a fucking beat my gf chimed in with "Errr do you mind not speaking on my behalf, thanks? That's oppressive."

The look on her face, I will never forget.

Your playing with words, simple semantics. Either way, we were discussing a term that involves culture, and that's a fact. You have no valid argument.

No habla Engles

Sup Forumsro, you've got yourself a keeper there.

ay papi muchos loco frijoles chica silla manzana

Tell me about it
And she can suck a basketball through 20 feet of hosepipe to boot

Amen to that, brother.

fucked a chubby hispanic for a short while. she had great big tits, gave fantastic head (only one that made me cum during a bj), but her pussy smelled like hot garbage and she had to go.

It's very similar to the word cunt which would apply to all women (rather than to all members of a particular race) and is something which is generally negative, though maybe some people apparently might think it's funny to call their girlfriend a cunt. Wetback also is a word which is never a positive. With either word you'd degrading your girlfriend. Even if you think it's funny, it's not healthy. You need to respect each other. Why do you degrade your girlfriend?

dated a girl on and off for a couple years online, we spoke over the phone n shit, she was very loyal despite being several states away, looking back at it she was a dumb ass for not wanting to fuck other guys, she was in to cybering and i was a good sexter

What can mere men do against such reckless autism?

Btw, she just got home, and is laying right next to me currently as I type this and laughing at it this whole thread.

Nigger some people's egos are sturdy enough that they can take a joke.

Why is the joke funny

Kek

joking is one thing, casually referring to someone you love as a wetback just indicates lack of respect

Beaner spotted

nope, I'm white. but you're a butthurt 14 year old autist.

Zero

I am not that guy
But I make racially based jokes with my partner
And there are probably about 3 human beings in the world that I respect, and she is foremost among them

You're either baiting now, or you are actually too retarded to understand that human interaction can be nuanced, and that people are able to ameliorate the power of negative words by turning them in to jokes. Some couples are fine with this. I used to get pretty triggered when she calls me a half-faggot for being bi, but these days I'm glad, because I was being a faggot for getting triggered by words from someone that I know for a fact loves me when it comes down to it, and who has proven on multiple occasions that she respects me as much as I respect her, which is infinities more than I respect you, you dumb nigger.