Roast me faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/95YdE89nTgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you look like you'd get a sad handjob on prom night

only sad handjob I got on prom night was from myself :(

Ur not even worth roasting

Boom roasted

why do you take photos of yourself in your sisters bedroom? at least flex faggot

whats a hallway? nice try though

im pretty sure your forehead is larger then your penis

How you doing in school?

kek, you might be right

Finished it with flying colors

OPS physique makes him look like hes getting a 65 in PE

not from the US so don't know what that means

boom roasted

damn, I roasted myself

Jesus fucking christ. You look like you go to the gym once a month and claim to work out.
Your gut looks like spilled tapioca pudding.
You wear calvin Klein because you think that the little things can make you better than other people, like your desperately styled hair, but you are painfully average. I bet you cover up your shit intelligence in school with "Fuck school, i have better things to do."
You have definitely taken countless photos of yourself wearing that watch, at how cool it is. Maybe a girl will notice my slick hair or new watch. Nope, nothing but your thin foil of narcissism draped over your shitty self-identity and saggy body.

Everybody needs to step up their roast game. They're only being nice because they think you're a trap.

It was a serious question. Interesting small hallway. But seriously. need more pics troll. lets get a arm curl.

Alright bitch tits ill bite.

You look like the degenerate fag love child of Taylor Lautner and kevin james if they both had down syndrome.

colours don't fly you dumb fuck
>boom roasted

damn bro u look prtty hot if i saw u drunk passed out at a party id rip that boipussy up and force my cock so deep in that soft ass that when you fart itd whistle.
mmm ur goin in the fap folder, post moar?

God damn now that is what I wanted. Some real literate shit like its just been copied from tumblr. Nice one guy

you sir deserve a award my fucking sides hurt

Jesus you're right. How did I never notice that before
where you getting these fresh insults from?

woah man, don't make it weird

this is not facebook. get the fuck out.

that could have had a bit more effort
look to this guy for inspiration

Why an arm curl? These bones show no definition

Thanks. It takes courage to have yourself judged by strangers.

It takes less courage to work at mcdonalds for the rest of your life, which may be the only thing you amount to become capable of doing.

Almost, actually at tesco currently

Im just not convinced that he is real. i like requesting something. a thumbs up would work also.

and it's interesting. All the people I know are either too polite or too much of a pussy to chat shit about me. So I figured, why not go online and get some randoms with no self shame to do it instead

hows about my baller watch instead

>
If I knew you, we might be friends.

You should work out, the girls will probably love you. Imagine their faces when they realize that you are a flaming homosexual.

Like someone said, technically I do work out since I go gym once every month. The ladies already go crazy for this hunk. When I got clothes on hiding my belly its A Okay

now im paying attention.

skinny wrist though. poor bone structure.

What the fuck is wrong with your face? Like I'm being serious, did you stick your face in the dryer to make it shrink?

youtu.be/95YdE89nTgI

interesting, I always thought I had quite fat wrists

Kek, it's a serious hereditary problem. Can't be helped I'm afraid. You should have seen my dad, he was much worse

Please stop reproducing so that no one else will have small-face syndrome.

alas, you're mother refused to let me pull out. if it was up to me I wouldn't have spread the seed but she just couldn't resist my tiny face

>2016
>your mother come backs

Silly user, corpses can't get pregnant.

oh snap, I came on her ashes

post your dick. your hairstyle is garbage but your face and body are cute

hmmm, as tempting as your flattery is, im gunna have to pass on the dick pic

ill post mine if you post yours

it's not gay if it's over the internet if thats what you care about

Are you going to be the next Supreme Gentleman? The world is waiting.

OP. check the other thread with the guy texting hookers. your in it. winning.

nahhh tyyy
I am quite the gent and your double dubs and 69 must prove it
which thread>?

looks like you scared a hooker off. boom roasted

kek

i look like you

nice try, but i got that butt chin going on behind my phone