Dxm thread? Been a few months

Dxm thread? Been a few months.

Just took 650mg a few minutes ago. Come chill and post cool shit as I wait.

coming up on 900 mg pretty soon

Fuck yea user. Im excited, it's been awhile.

...Mike?

who the fuck are trying to troll

No sir.

Just an user who posts this thread with the same pic. I used to do it a lot but not anymore.

Bump

im drinking beer and smoking weed but im gonna take some dmx this weekend for my local anime con

We have a fair and shit over memorial day weekend this weekend. Last year I took some DXM and walked around at night. I might do the same thing.

Just felt like doing it tonight.

>dmx

What's a DXM high like? Are colors brighter?

I became helplessly addicted to DXM

I had a half dozen seizures and brain damage as a result

Now I do heroin, which is easier to stop ultimately because when you watch your friends die it's much easier to convince yourself that what you are doing is a problem

What's dxm? Aussie here so I might have heard of it under a different name but I could also just be a pleb

Haven't went full-robo since rehab. Miss it, Sup Forumsro.

There isn't anything "chill" about robotripping. Just buy some real drugs, retard.

I can't wait to get me some doctor medicine x

Its hard to describe. There is 4 plateaus to dxm, each being more extreme. I generally go for a high 2nd to 3rd plat trip.

After awhile it becomes hard to think, but you feel so clear at the same time. It's hard to walk. But you feel amazing euphoria the whole time.

I smoke weed on it too, which it helps it a lot as well.

Do some research on erowid. It's one of my top 3 drugs.

heres an idea, just take three bottles of asprin its really cool too!

Can confirm, hella euphoria. 10/10 would try again

I've got 1200mg coming from amazon tomorrow, I'll be a robot soon

Ive used every drug under the sun besides heroin and meth. Ive even had Ket and DMT, I prefer DXM over a majority of other drugs.

Ive always had a very chill time on dex.

Robotussin, Delsym

dextromethorphan, it's in cough syrup.
Usually it's best to do an acid-base extraction otherwise you're ingesting quite a bit of nasty shit.

Man, why triple c's tho? Just chug three bottles of tuss and sit back

When did I say C's anywhere?

Elaborate on this acid based thing?

My bad. I'm not thinking right at the moment.

Dank cheers for that response

OP here. Been about half an hour.

I have some euphoria starting. Im about to smoke a bowl or two while I wait for more of the come up.

Bumps are appreciated!

Bamp

I prefer acid just cause it lasts longer

The way I've always done it is I take a freezer bag, chop a tiny hole in the corner to form a makeshift separatory funnel. Pinch off the hole, add your syrup, add ammonia, add a nonpolar solvent, shake it up. I use benzene since the home depot here has it.
Top layer is your nonpolar solvent (though check your solvent density and compare it to water, whichever is smaller is the top layer)
I usually do each step 2-3 times. I'll drain the water layer into a jar, then drain the benzene into another jar. I'll add a bit more ammonia and benzene to the watery syrup shit and add each benzene layer to the benzene jar.

Now because manufacturers have been pressured to add various things to syrup to prevent you from doing this most of the "extraction guides" online won't work anymore. They'll say just to evaporate your solvent and you're good to go. I'm sure at this point you'll have noticed your nonpolar layer looks like shit. It's most likely pinkish/red and has a bunch of glycerin swirling around in it, so obviously just evaporating your solvent isn't going to work
Add water and salt until it's practically a brine, shake it, drain off the brine. Repeat this like 3 or 4 times and that will get rid of the glycerin.

Now what I do to get rid of the food colouring and any leftover glycerin is add acetic acid (vinegar), collect the water layer in one jar, the nonpolar layer in another jar. Repeat 2-3 times. After that discard the solvent, it's garbage. I usually just toss it on my firepit when needed lol

Now in your water layer just add ammonia until you see it turn bright white and cloudy in the jar. Put the lid on the jar so the ammonia doesn't evaporate and leave it in the fridge overnight ideally. By morning it will be recrystallized and you can dump it through a coffee filter and collect the crystals. Rinse it with water a couple times to rinse off the ammonia.

x gon give it to ya

what brand did you order on amazon? I looked around a little while back and I couldn't find any brands with only DXM, they all had guaifenesin and I'm not trying to get sick. Whats a good brand found on amazon?

bumping hoping i hear back

dont listen to these haters OP, they are all lames who have no adventurous side like us, plus i totally wouldnt let them take a ride in my pot ravaged car, theyd totally call the cops :P

but yeah ive done it all back in my day when I was cool, sigh... too bad those days didnt last for me. DXM might have been my favorite all time drug besides lsd. I remember taking the biggest weed hits of all time on it because it completely killed my cough reflex. haha.... more to come OP, you have piqued my interst! good vibes man, fuck these lame kids

Haha Im the same way. Same for cigs, I chainsmoke and hardly even notice.

Thanks for being in my thread chillanon

my record was three 5oz bottles of delsym, 2664mg in one night. /dis/ heaven

yeah np... its funny i took a long hiatus but chugged a bottle of delsym for the first time in years just like 2 weeks ago, got a weak second plat trip and that euphoria was the shit... omfg too bad i just ran dry on weed which is why i decided to trip. that euphoria though, cant believe shits legal. i miss the good old days when i used to steal bottles with the boys and go for strong second plat trips and stumble around like little hoodlums

btw what plat are u trying to reach?

ahh the good old days when you could go to walmart and steal a couple bottles of good old robitussin cough.

>2009
>lsd tier drugs sold OTC in single serving bottles
rofl

Shit I still steal it. Too easy kek.

I usually just go for a second or third plat.

I herd dmx sux. Skin crawling, headache, drooling, lack of coordination, low grade hallucinations. Why the fuck would you want that?

Whatever helps you get through the day.
Also underageb&

Intense euphoria, clear mind, intense happiness.

You've just been misinformed. Drugs effect everyone different.

Op what a pussy dose. Of you dont reach 6th plat you are basically taking some nyquil for your cough.

only once did i go third plat, and it was like a strong third, couldnt walk, cross eyed, fuckin crazy story but thats for another post. question is, whats a weak 3rd like if u have been, is it overpowering at all? better than strong 2nd? so wanna get dxm again.....

nice trips loser diy and report back before you want to talk.

I think robitussin stopped manufacturing those pills now too...
Really though, for all the shit they've added to cough syrup the extraction hasn't gotten much more difficult, just gotta carry it one step further and crystallize it from water. When I lived with my parents I was doing this whole extraction all from my car and did alright. Just would go outside the city a bit so nobody would get suspicious lol

I keep seeing these guides online and people seem to always just evaporate the solvent and it ends up alright, but I think those days are over. Too much shit added in now. Nearly every cough syrup has alcohol so if you don't repeat the ammonia addition at least 2-3 times you're losing a huge portion of dxm, like probably well over half. Not to mention all the glycerin, propylene glycol, and PEG they add now too. All of that shit is soluble in nearly all nonpolar AND polar solvents so it all carries through the whole way. Only way I've found to avoid it is by recrystallizing out of water, and that water will contain all the shit you don't want.

I've never had many issues with drugs, so even on a high 3rd plat I am still able to walk and talk.

My experiences aren't average. Especially as I'm around the 200 trip mark.

checked.

i'll never forget the only time we tried it.

My buddy kept thinking the couch was a hot rock, jumping up every few minutes like sss that rock is fuckin HOT dude!

I dont think i took enough, was boring.

wow.... now im jelly bro, wish i could go third again.

200 trips? see I like you. I though with a dozen under my belt I might be influencing someone to do bad things but now i see the onus is on you

also, checked faggot ;)

What would be a good first time dose to get to 1st or 2nd plateau? 6'3 280lbs btw.

Because this makes total sense

280 lbs? you're already on the third plateau, rum ham.

darkridge recommends 10.8 oz of old school tussin for a strong second. thats closing in on 3 bottles lardo

Kek

Oh opie where art thou with thy satanic ways? u high yet

Im feeling good Mr krabs. Once I hit that 2 hour mark is when the peak really hits.

Love DXM, generally hit high 3's low 4's.
The high, like other anons have mentioned is fantastic.
The disassociation with your body and mind at times is fantastic.
I literally can't do anything at the higher plats, thinking is just too hard, sit back and enjoy the ride, and whatever you do, do not forget you are on DXM.
Even when you awake, remember you have just taken it.
I've had several occurrences of waking up higher then I was when I went to sleep on it, and had a faded temporary amnesia upon awaking.

TLDR: dxm is great, do it.

Great synopsis. Op approves.

I'm at an hour and a half and I'm feeling great

wtf is 4th like anyways? long ago i did 3rd and that might be the most drugged ive ever been including strong shrooms and cid trips. describe

Thanks m8, dxm is one of my favorite drugs.
Hell, I even prefer it to LSD.

For me its complete disassociation, felt as though I was fading in and out of reality into dream/trance like states, lots of cool visuals.
Visions of places, thought existing but tried to keep minimal. Its very easy to persuade yourself into a "negative" trip at the higher stages.

Basically felt as though I existed freely, nothing bothered me. My hearing became shit and everyone sounded like robots, well.. sounded like I could hear every little tone in their voice.

Op here. I'm feeling fucking great.

Relaxing on csgo and listening to music.

fuckinn sketch dude, idk how you could have the balls to go past third.

sigh... this is why i want to try ket. heard its better than dex and doesnt last so long, that way id be comfortable experimenting. thank god for SR

bamp

It takes a certain type of person to enjoy the higher plats without worry. People with big egos, who need constant control of everything won't fair well, as they won't have the power they require.

Just go with the flow, and keep knowledge at the top of your mind that you are on dxm, and that everything, no matter how fucked it gets, will eventually end.

I enjoy the higher plats, but the depression of them ending is always there. I feel "home" at the higher plats, everything just feels right, no worries, just peace.

I keep logs of my recorded experiments on dxm.
Recording thoughts that pop into my head and various things that I feel throughout. When the ride really starts, and the rush of the 3rd/4th kick in I am mostly unable to type.
Going back and looking at all the shit is,, interesting, I'd deff recommend it, and also rec trying the higher plats at least once as well.

OP again

Just hit my peak. I feel so light, I'm deep in my feelings.

Enjoy the ride Sup Forumsrotha, I'm off to sleep.