Whats a good website to watch anime?

Whats a good website to watch anime?
What are some good anime to watch?
>pic unrelated

There are no decent streaming sites, if that's what you're looking for. Grab torrents off Nyaa and IPT, or find a decent usenet indexer if you prefer.

Need to know what you consider 'good' before a recommendation can be made. Some people want plots, others just want moe.

Kissanime is great. Watch Yu Yu hakusho

>There are no decent streaming sites
Does that include crunchyroll?

kissanime is okay, but any seedy streaming site works well enough
what is "good" is up to you

gogoanime.io is really good, it has a bunch of new anime in 720p or 1080p. I recommend Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Soul Eater, Death Parade, and FMA Brotherhood

crunchyroll is bad shows in high definition

crunchyroll blocks adblockers now they're dead to me

I like my crunchyroll account

Oh. I just use the iOS app ... I haven't seen an ad on there yet.

Meh, I hate crunchyroll personally. Terrible selection of shows, shitty service.

Using crunchyroll for anime is like being a music enthusiast but relying on a Top 40 station for everything.

Well, I'm looking for anime like Parasyte or Mirai Nikki where its cool dark action but in a modern environment.

I'm bored with all the ninja and medieval fantasy shonen anime.

JoJo ?

I use ABP and it still works for me.

You can try randarisanime, there are so many animes dude but a big couple of the discripions are in german but if u dont care try (mostly english sub!)

>kissanime is free
Romance: golden time
Action: berserk
Comedy: seitoki yakunidomo
Ecchi: high school d x d
Mecha: code gears le louche of the rebellion
>should keep ya busy

Another and Kara no Kyoukai might do it for you.

I used ryuanime, but the ads now go to virus shit, but I use kissanime and gogoanime now though.
Check out baka to test though.

Eventually try tokyo ghoul

I've seen Another, it was pretty good, got anything else?
Need to make a new backlog if I wanna get back into anime.

Primewire.ag
its my go to website for streaming TV and MOVIES.

ones that I know just streaming anime in general are
>kissanime.to
>masterani.me

is that how you watch your anime, through torrenting? It's torrenting whole seasons and not individual episodes is it? I might try it instead of stream sites.

Nah, not off hand. I haven't had enough free time to follow current shows in a few years. Occasionally I see a screenshot of some moe-shit and decide to grab that, but I haven't watched something with a serious plot in quite awhile.

Torrenting and Usenet. Though the latter is irrelevant if you don't have other uses for it.

You can do entire seasons or individual episodes. Obviously if a show is still airing, you have to do it by episode.