Good manners is all that matters
Alice

fluffybooru.org/post/list/artist:RingOfFire/1

someone have the poopy song link?

9/9

?
youtube.com/watch?v=Svs0w_GikQ4

dammit

and for more abuse/sadbox, here's the same story told from the Smarty's perspective.
fluffybooru.org/post/view/33932#search=artist:RingOfFire

Damn fine read.

"Is that an alicorn in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

"Oh, thats just my alicorn."

>That artstyle
>DAT GRILL
>THEM EYES
Does this guy do any lewd shit?
It would be a shame if he was wasting all of that talent on fluffies.

yeah, but since i found it on Booru, its mostly anthro lewd fluffies

end

It's a shame all the good artists are gone or super rarely on:

wolfram_sparks
Ring_of_Fire
Spoosh
Mwike
carpdime

God I'm becoming less and less interested in fluffy abuse.

There are a few artists that should be doing lewd instead of fluffies.

whut a swut

Wolfram wasnt really a good artist. McGonagall is a new artists with actual good art. ZK is pretty good too, but a little to hugbox cute for my taste.

Artist-kun is another good one, if you can get past his broken english

Wolfram's style did what it needed to. It's the quality of the story that made them fairly popular.

I agree with wolfram's art but actually I found his representation of fluffies to be the most enjoyable for me. I'll check those guys out, thanks

Problem with McGonagall is that he strays away from abuse sometimes. I love pure abuse in various forms. ZK's art has more anthropomorphic fluffies. Idk they looks a bit weird for me.

Fluffies in the past looked pathetic and abuseable.

ZK should just draw lewd female humans imo

Same thing with Fwufee

i was mostly referring to artistic quality. If you are looking for the older style abuse stories you could always go with Gr1m

ZK's look a little too much like MLP ponies, the very thing I thought we moved away from.

There's second part of this??

That is the second part to Don't think there's a third though.

i like Dr.fluffenstein. he's got potential, has more hugbox stuff tho. ehh he's just getting started thoo

hope he does more micros

thats the most recent one, before people start asking for more

Aw man there aren't any more?

That little shitrat is gonna get a good one, making an enffie or liter pal of him would be a good ending

See, now this is the kind of abuse I like.
When the fluffy deserves it.

Shit

Cmon!!!

nah, he usually does a page every day or two, so hopefully tomorrow we can get some satisfying trauma to that horrible shit rat

Why are Fluffies engineered to love spaghetti above all else? If they are a children's toy why not something that would be easy and less messy?

Does Hasbio have some sort of deal with Chef Boyardee?

>Chef Boyardee
Spaghetti is surprisingly easy and cheap to make, especially if it's, like you said, Chef Boyardee.

no one is exactly sure why spaghetti got imprinted, but it is pretty cheap just for the noodles.

I know a 12yo can open up a can of spaghettios and dump it ina bowl. It just seems like it would be a fucking mess.

I'm not thinking of the price. I'm thinking of how easy it is for a little kid to make the pet/toy fluffies favorite food.

So my conclusion is Habio must of signed some major deal with someone for it to be spaghetti instead of Coke-Cola™ or Oreos™ or Goldfish™ ect. ect.

fluffies can eat just about anything. If there was a product tie in, then the hasbio company would want to make up its own kind of sketti for them.

>It just seems like it would be a fucking mess
Fluffies are fucking stupid and might make a mess, but some discipline might (might) fix that issue.

Fuck you now I want Spaghetti-Os

probably cause the engineers thought "sketties" sounded cutest of all the foods

does anyone here have the complete fluffy lore and how fluffys grow/act/develop? I know it varies but just a general consistence.

When I think about it. That reason and the fact spaghetti is easy to eat is probably it. As soon a foal gets it's teeth it should be able to eat pasta without issue.

I'm sure I was over-thinking it.

Basically, the gist is
>Hasbro was like "Yo, MLP is makin shitons of money.
>MAkes genetic division
>Make mutant horses
>PETA sabotages it.
>Fluffs are released
>Trashmen go on strike
>Fluffy population explodes
>It becomes a law that hunting non-owned fluffies is legal by any means necessary
It's some sort of joke about neckbeards and spilling spaghetti.

there is two popular trains of thought. One where they grow to adult hood within a month or two and one where it takes around a year. The less time a fluffy spends as a foal, the faster it can be sold or be bred. The group that think it would take longer think that most people like baby animals and people would get attached quicker and the suffering greater.

now y'all know where hasbio took the dna from

yes, giant rodents.

Hahahaha

evil trips triple checked

His expressions are so great, wish he'd come back.

my headcanon is that wolfram's fluffies are what normal ferals look like, eyes at shoulder level. everyone else draws domesticated fluffies or runaway domestics because they all tend to have their eyes/heads above the shoulder.

most fluffy headcanon have a flexible neck. wolfram fluffies look like they couldnt even bend their neck to eat out of a bowl

also, his smarties are never angry enough

yeah, fluffies have to have flexible necks, no argument from me, but most fluffy dont look like they have knees either, however, they are in there somewhere under their fluff