Come home

>come home
>see this
>wat do?

Turn 360° and walk away

Let her throw her punches while I just walk to the kitchen for a snack?

beat the shit out of her, then take her as a concubine

Knock her right the fuck out and fuck her in front my wife. Ask wife "is this what you really wanted"

Battle her and capture her in a pokeball

>360°
kek

RIP user.

>remove Walther PPS from belt loop
>make her suck my dick at gun point
>call wife and tell her I love her for the gift

Lick her elbow.
Thattl show the ol' witch.

rape forsure

/thread

baller

/thread

>Has to have someone else beat you up
Again women prove they can't do anything by themselves

Be very confused because I have no wife

well seeing as I'm 6'6 and 145kg, work as a nightclub security officer and not married I would laugh and tell her to tell the guys next time they punk me to send a hotter girl

Can someone translate this quote.. I honestly don't understand what either sentence is trying to convey..

Shoot her for trespassing and threats on my person, then sue her inheritors for her libel on my beloved wife

Jokes on you, buff women are my fetish.

"Yeah but how is that going to help you make a sandwich? "

>surprised that my father hadn't already put a bullet in her head the minute a loony stepped into the house

this, it will just show that a body builder is tougher than someone who is not a bodybuilder

Beat her up myself to show her men are the superior sex. Fuck her furiously about 2-10 times. Get my "wife". Repeat. Fist both right in the pussies.

>Be me
>Get off on violence and fighting
>Really good at keeping that shit under wraps by going to MMA sparring gym
>only getting into fights "while drunk"
>See this
Win or lose I'm gonna be all revved up for when my wife gets home.

Knock her out and cut her hair off

>A strong woman is basically a weak man who gets periods

>security officer
>officer
I work as security too and i fucking hate when people say this, you're not an officer stop giving yourself a false sense of importance.

>implying body builders know how to fight
Top kek.

>Who gets free stuff
>Who the legal system will always side with

>because they are naturally weaker

To the death

>turn around and leave
>leave my wife
>move to Malaysia
>bang prostitutes and do blow until I die

I've been meaning to kill myself for a while, so I guess that's a good enough reason as any.

Tell her that a true determination of superior sex isn't measure by fight alone and challenge her to a duel of wits and athleticism. Also we'd need at least one more pair of contenders to truly determine the superior sex.

Make a deal:
Arm wrestle me, if I win I fuck the shit out you
And then end up fucking the shit out her

Break her left arm that is extremely skinny.

Jump on her, seriously she looks fit, but come on... As I grope her and she struggles clothes come undone, I let her tire herself out and once she starts tiring just finish her with masturbation, I've got good two hand technique... after we are done having sex I let her make me a sándwich and have her call my wife... She's been a very naughty girl and deserves some punishment...

>see this
>hear this
>whip out dick and pee on leg to show dominance

Laugh at her and ask her if she even lifts.

Pick her up and bodily hurl her out of the house.

Guide her back to the kitchen, tell her the sammich is due and a nice soda with it. Then position myself on the couch, open TV, resume with my TNG marathon, with nice sammich and some soda.

punch the little cunt in the face
>talk shit, you get hit

Kick his ass, hopefully.

>accept defeat
>try to make believe I am in an anime

That back game is weak as fuck. Do something besides moving weights up and down.

No

see if she wants to be my new gf.