NEIN!

Sorry, no pic.

Order of operations, this isn't rocket science

3/ 1/3=3 x 3=9 9-9=0 0+1=1

3/1/3+1=3*3+1=10
who gets this wrong srsly?

It's 1, you chimps. Learn2Pemdas

its 1 since cropping job is shit

I'm curious how retarded are the mods. I mean, besides not being able to do basic arithmetic, how can you figure out if somebody is underage?

I mean, do they have to declare, under signature, that they're underage before you ban them?

I mean, Jesus Christ, how much can you stretch the burden of proof in favor of cretins?

Let me explain you. If somebody fails this basic arithmetic test, then they are not 18 yet. If they had been 18, and this stupid, they would be dead. Or, at least, realistically, they would be too poor or retarded to use a computer. The people who fail this test here are parasitic minors.

If you don't ban them, then you are either blind as fuck, or you are a lying motherfucker, and you secretly want minors here so you can sell them your shit through advertising.

In any case, sage and reported.

god damn its 1

Dubs tho

9 dumbasses

In the USA it's illegal to let the mentally challenged perish.

tactical Dumbass inbound

Still, giving them computers that have no filters against sites such as Sup Forums is not mandatory and realistically never happens to the mentally challenged, unless they are a special category known as "kids".

37 numbnuts

How can americans be so retarded.
7, you fucking fags. IT'S FUCKING 7

Every time a simple order of operations problem like this is posted, I honestly can't tell whether half the responses are trolling, or if there are legitimately this many retarded elementary school dropouts in the world.

For all of you who have answered 1, you are correct and are now allowed to breed. For the rest of you:

>there are three terms in this problem: 9, -3/(1/3), 1
>-3/(1/3)=-9
>9+(-9)=0
>9+(-9)+1=0+1=1

If you're not clinically retarded, you would just do 3/(1/3)=9, then 9-9+1=0+1=1. I included the negative sign in my demonstration to try to help the mentally challenged in this thread.

This guy is correct.

>Learn2Pemdas
Pemdas pleb
Who the fuck needs an order to solve something this simple

9-3/1/3+1=
9-9+1
0+1
= 1

(3)/(.333_)=9
\\\\\\\\\\\\\
9 -9+1=1
9-8=1
1=1
good talk.

since when is 3/(1/3) equal to 3

it's not, it's equal to 3 times 3

Can you guys please learn how to press enter.
It is how you properly write math step by step
Like so:
9-3/1/3+1
9-9+1
Not gonna comment on your actual math, because either you get 1, or it's bait

1, easy shit

You guys are idiots. Clearly the answer is 9-3=6
6-1=5 5/3 hahahahah le memememe xDDDddddd
Seriously OP, this is cancer fuck off and never come back.