Hi, Sup Forums. How does a feels thread sound? I could use one

Hi, Sup Forums. How does a feels thread sound? I could use one.

Anyone else struggling with constantly dropping the ball and fucking up everything they try to do? Anyone else feel like a constant disappointment to their family? Anyone else always act cheery and joke around even though you're unhappy? Anyone else have a bad trip on shrooms/lsd because you realize how much you've fucked up your life?

> tfw your feels thread is dying

> tfw nobody will see this

> tfw yet again I have nobody to talk to

> tfw I feel like an edgy faggot for even typing this

I've only done weed some i'm fucking basic as hell. But yeah I feel you user.

Weed is nice. I really really recommend psychadelics if you have a positive mindset about it and feel comfortable with your life.

My friend has been bugging me to try shrooms but I never bothered since the high tends to last a while. I can't rlly get high on my own time since my family is paranoid as hell with drugs and would surely notice me tripping balls.

Psychadelics are for attention seeking faggots just shut the fuck up nigger

Don't trip alone for your first time. With shrooms you can have an amazing time just being outside. Do it with a friend and bring some music. EDM is especially good.

Maybe the drugs have something to do with it. Ever consider quitting?

How were your mom's chicken tendies tonight? Faggot

I keep losing at poker no matter what i do.

All the hot girls i know IRL live across the country.

My cat is happy i think

Feel= Lacking

I only trip on occasion, the only drug I do regularly is weed and I don't think I'll quit unless I need to for a job or something.

I never saw the appeal to gambling, so I can't help ya there. You ever try tinder?

whats tinder?

Going to do it with the friend. Any tips to be prepared for my first time?

Make sure you don't put any pressure on yourself. If its fun its fun, if not, whatever

It's an app that shows local girls or guys in your area which you can set a range for and an age range as well. You can either like or dislike a girl and if you both like each other a private chat opens up between you.

EDM is very good, and so is old school trippy shit like The Beatles. Smoking weed improves the trip. Orange juice intensifies the trip. Outside is sometimes more fun than inside.Go to nature if you can.

Ok, but I didn't ask you how often you do drugs and which ones. Consider why you would offer than information.

Nope, I don't have a capable phone. I just use the pc for everything so i have an old crappy phone. seems like it would be right up my ally though.

I doubt anyone gives a fuck but my girlfriend cheated on me recently.

Was it with someone you knew

Nah someone from her school
>basically some fuckboy stuck his tip in her, her mom walked in on them
>claimed to play us both
>don't know if she meant I fucked the football team or I played both of you because fuck both of your feelings

Well, good riddance. Might hurt at first but it's for the best.

Thanks dude. Yeah I'm feeling that way.