I had raw sex with an asian girl no bc

I had raw sex with an asian girl no bc.
She gave me the best head so when i went in her i was gonna cum really fast (2-3 min) so i stoppped and it kept repeating. Finally i just cummed on her, wiped it away with tissue, then pounded again.

i read online that's still risky. Any chance she can get preggo?
Little worried.

ASian bread thread

Yes you'll probably get her preggers

Now post more

yes theres a chance. semen can be found in both precum from previous ejaculations, and in/on the penis after ejaculation. the chances are much much lower then if you didnt pull out, but theres still a chance. I personally wouldnt worry, but if you'd sleep better then buy her plan b

source: nurse

no troll reply please

i just cummed on her body not her pussy. Wiped it away and went inside again.

what if shes' 1 week away from her period?

am i pretty safe?

I'm extremely skilled in pulling out. But she wanted more sex. I usually finish after i cum and will finger or eat them out if they want more. she was stubborn.

Are you fucking retarded, or miss a sexual Ed class?

You produce pre-cum, and since you had nutted, you still have sperm inside your shaft, the precums going to keep coming out, along with your semen.

Face it, you're gonna be a father.

pic related ironically.

Dude wtf u serious? she's asian though, fob type and i'm white. she had bomb ass body but having a kid with her ?? ugh

If you came inside her pussy then theres a chance. Thats all you have to do to knock someone up. Good luck user.

same person here.

girls are actually most likely to get pregnant 5-10 days before their period occurs. still a chance, still not a large chance. no matter what scenarios you'll describe there will still be a chance. I cant tell you if she's pregnant or not

don't listen to anyone here and google natural anticonception, if she's really a week away from period she can't get pregnant unless she has an unstable period

Do what I do make her take the pill or birth control and never pull out.

Alternative or bonus, anal.

If you pull out you have a 90% chance of not getting her preggers.
the precentages change based on her time of month + her eggs and shit but usually its 90% average.

If shes on BC then you can multiply that 90% by 2% and its like 1.8% or some shit.

SO, you have a 10% chance or so to get preggers

DUDE REALLY? i should have paid attention in sex ed.

I thought they were most fertile 2 weeks prior to period...

It doesn't fucking matter if she's Asian, or fucking purple.

You better cross your 16 year old fingers and hope she's not pregnant

Maybe you'll learn to use a condom.

are people enjoying this asian girl or should i post another?

also it's an asian bread threads feel free to post.

cool
thanks!

Never paid attention in middle school or what faggit?

Clearly not the same tits.

keep going Im into that story

>an
Dude, fucking Asians give amazing head, I have a non asian girl but still find myself rubbing one out to the girl I fucked.

they know how to pleasure and submit to a man. and when to take power (bj). They are superior to white women in many aspects, except maybe having a family with them?

>I'm extremely skilled in pulling out

Are you 16? And apparently you aren't

how?
i said i didnt cum in her. i cummed ON HER

Just wrap it up or get her on the pill. The ensuing shit it will do to you and her mentally and the hassle is not worth it

That's how I got a girl pregnant, idiot.

I don't care if you're a dumbass or a dumbass troll. Search up precum. You're fucked. Next time buy a condom.
Condoms are cheaper than diapers.

>all these faggots doing maths and shit, when there are only two valid replies to this thread;

1: YES, she can, you dumb nigger
2: Bust annon because he was stupid enough to include her twitter handle.

>Cummed
>Idiots believing this shit
>Mfw

They are.
Pp is retarded.

Post it all! Ty

ever heard of vasectomy faggot?

Nah... You are cool, unless you had kim chi before sex... Asian girls meed you to smell like fermented cabbage to get them pregnant!

That's just Korean women, which OP is out of luck because she's Korean

Looking at these pics and the way you keep describing her in bed, then you better hope you knocked her up (which you most likely did according to your story).
Start a family op. They'll have the mother's hotness, and the father's dumbassery. On second thought, get an abortion and kill yourself. Erase yourself from the gene pool immediately. You're the reason why the human race isn't as advanced as it should be.

Doing gods work user

Well guess that's her problem

How did you get her to go bb most of them never do