ITT: She say out favorite SitCom

ITT: She say out favorite SitCom
Pic Related

steak niiiiiiiiiight!

nice

Anyone else?

that's a great show, one of my top 5 for sure. i recently watched it thru on netflix again. lots of feelios

Easily one of the best tv shows of all time. Except for season 9, I think they hired a bunch of high-schoolers to write the script for that shit.

D.E.N.N.I.S.

Probably married with children. i also liked raising hope a lot.

>boring episodes
>unlikeable cast
>nope.jpg

Bulgaria!

Go into 9 thinking of it like a different show. Makes it a bit better finishing up my third rerun of it right now, and I'm skipping 9 cause it makes me sad... lol

nice b8 m8 i don't h8

9 is really forgettable and season 8 is a feels-fest so it is nice to end it there

Ya definatly

This is what pisses me off about season 9 the most. So few tv shows get to have a good ending, even the good tv shows rarely get a decent last episode. The last episode of S8 is perfect.

And then they had to ruin the whole thing with S9. Now every time I recommend this show to someone I need to do it with a little note that the last season is not worth the time.

Exactly. I feel the exact same way. Also have trouble recommending it to people cause it seems so dumb when you watch the first few episodes

yeah i know what you mean man. i don't watch a TON of tv so i can't think of another botched ending off the top of my head. maybe house? they went full retard. and season 8 and 9 of office without carrell was shaky.

if i remember correctly scrubs got extended because fans weren't ready to let it go and the writers couldn't resist shitting out more episodes

Other crappy endings include:
How I met you mother
Breaking bad (this ones debatable)
Blue mountain state (didn't really end)
The league (pissed off about this one. Couldve gone on for so much longer)

Like another user said: season 9 never happened.

this one is incredible. Anyone who hasn't watched it should go do so. Like now.

2bh i didn't see those besides breaking bad. you didn't like walt's end? i was okay with it.
i think it is unanimous though that many people like the 2 or 3 episodes leading up to the finale more than the actual finale

not against it but not impressed. tell me why please

Hmmm. What are you asking why to watch out or why i thought it was so good? Watch it cause this: I rarely every actually lol au any shows, and multiple times ever episode the league had me laughing

i don't know that it counts as sitcom but East Bound & Down was fucking awesome
would recommend to everyone.

> my name is earl
> scrubs
> breaking bad
> blackadder

Fucking shit show I bet you eat paint chips op

fucking kill yourself for saving that gif
wrestling is fake and gay

You think scrubs is a good show? Unfunny jew shit. You probably like big bang theory and like cat pics.

actually i HATE the big bang theory. how are those two correlated? oh wait they aren't faggot

Scrubs is full on Faggotry

You love big bang theory! You want Sheldon to fuck you in your butthole because your gay like Scrubs

woah you sure showed me

Yeah I did you fucking shitty show lover

last season of scrubs was fuckin terrible tbh user. I like the office as a side note. (US)
>inb4 uk version is better hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr