How do u flirt with a 12 year old girl, Sup Forums?

How do u flirt with a 12 year old girl, Sup Forums?

I've been working at a supermarket for a while and recently this beautiful 12/10 girl has been coming a lot and we talk and she's super sweet.

What's a good way to flirt with her without getting much attention? I'm 23 btw

buy her a balloon.

By inhaling bleach and ammonia?

Free candy

Fuck u dude she's not some immature 8 year old she's actually pretty cool if u talked to her

Doesn't mean she'd like a balloon you cuck.

Ask the FBI for some advice.

>wouldn't*

This guy's got it. Preferably chocolate though; bitches love chocolate regardless of age.

How cool can a 12 year old girl be in this day and age

Point at her like this and scream "intercourse" repeatedly. She'll get your message, OP.

You could always ask for her Club Penguin ID and slide into the DMs that way. so that way her mom and dad who's probably doing adult shopping to feed her won' hear you tryin' to work in on their princess.

thats how i got your mom in bed, OP

Cosby her

Have fun in jail when her parents find out

rub her tummie till she cummies

OP if you fuck her I hope to god she gets pregnant.

You're an faggot.

>Throw rocks/pinecones at her
>Shove her
>Tease her

You ask what her favourite pokemon is.

12 is such a tender age. Find if she has daddy issues. Paternal figures are so... good

Having the van and the mustache makes it easier

and the ugly women losers knew other people but is lame enough to copy me

Just ask her her name add and her to FB OP. Seriously.

and rejected the ugly people lsoers and ere

Nigga you already sound 12. What's the issue? Also
>underage ban

nonono, facebook limits romance

haha mature, 12 year old, ask her if she has any kids, what does she think about war on terrorism, and more importanly what does she think about 23 years old supermarket worked, does she think he failed in life?

>capthca store front.

Nice Trips.
FB Does not limit romance. You can get to know her more. Less creepy.

It might be. However, she gets to know YOU, which you may not be able to control.

Make her feel like a valid human being. That's literally all. To start with, anyway.

12? your 23? what do you have in common? your twice her age dude. flirting with her will most likely be misinterpretted as creep shit. she'll wind up bringing her friends by to laugh at you. give it up and whatever you do don't show her your cawk. your obsession will lead to ruin

Holy shit.
Go get some normal human attention. You're capable of it. Don't go after a 12 year old because she's nice to you.
How are you going to feel when you get friend-zoned by a 12 year old girl?

MODS

>your twice her age
>no, my twice her age would be 24

Fuck you dude you think maturity comes out of knowledge? We talk and chat and laugh about a lot of things and she's so sweet and pretty hot too

You think I got anything in common with women my age? I play video games love sport and go to the gym, faggot. She does 2 out of the 3 things I like so ofcourse we fuckinng talk and she subtedly flirts with me too

Fuck u cunt

by strongly considering suicide

Btw just so you know pedos do not get raped in prison, they get killed. Well the first statement is kind of a lie, they get raped AND killed.

girls like attention though. so that might be all it takes

the site name is on the image you fucking cunt. go check it out. the woman is like 22

SJW redditfag detected.

You watch too much movies, kid. Go hang yourself

Sorry, but you are seriously misreading some signals. On the whole kids are very sweet to strangers and very kind in general. She's just doing what her parents taught her to do which is be kind and courteous to strangers. You don't take that kindness and decide to flirt with her because you are a fucking virgin. Leave her alone you creep and be thankful her parents aren't telling her to "Avoid that creepy user." Come on man, at least try and fit into society.

Scott just dont do it man

It is a bit of a lie, they do not get killed very often but they do get fucked up. Even if people in prison have not had experiences of it when they are young they just do it because they are "suppose" to do it. spend 10 minutes looking it up on youtube or the internet in general, it is true.

That's ok OP, at least you know on what level you are.

the women your age play sport, go to the gym and play video games. I tell you dude mess with a 12 year old and you are fucked. she'll tell all her friends and a jealous one will rat you out. then it's the knock on the door, the cuffs and hello jail cell. not worth it man. plus you'll get bored with the girl in no time then she'll be hurt, rat you out to hurt you back. fucking full grown women do that shit and the behaviour starts around 12. up to you though user

They do that to guys who fuck kids; but 12 year old girls have tits ass and booty and can have sex so I don't see what's the problem

Why would a 12 year old girl be jealous that her 12 year old friend has an older boyfriend

I can understand that but think about it, they will not hear the specifics they will hear that ops freaky 23 year old ass is in jail for fucking with a minor.