What would Sup Forums do?

What would Sup Forums do?

You're a beta male and know this super hot chick but she only dates alpha's

Would you either ask her to hang out because she thinks you're nice, kinda cute and creep shot the fuck outta her, maybe grab her ass by accident

OR

Wait 2-3 years until you're an alpha male and hit on her then

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfoxv6-ywy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2-3 years until you're an alpha

No guarantee of anything though right

an alpha wouldn't wait.

it's like a 15 minute transition

What do you mean 15 min transition?

Oh please elaborate

this question is non-specific and retarded. here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=jfoxv6-ywy0

stop behaving like a self-pitying little shit and you'll stop being a self-pitying little shit. respect yourself, go to a bar/nightclub (depending on your music and drug tastes), have sex.

I'm not spending 15 minutes watching a video in a language I can't even identify

What do you mean 15 minutes? How does someone become an alpha in 15 minutes and why wouldn't everyone just do it?

it all boils down to decision-making process. don't make beta decisions. take the time to have the presence of mind to rationalize your actions like a mature adult before you make them. if you're socially inept, get a therapist.

That's retarded and so are you.

There's the answer to being confident and personable everyone, just change the way you think. Turns out everyone else with difficient social skills or confidence issues just hadn't thought of that or pitied themselves too much

While you're at it just become good at speaking chinese and running long distances so you can just sprint to work every morning instead of buying a car.

the video was non-specific and retarded.

the difference here is that selecting behavior is an intrinsic skill. it's the same process you went through to decide upon that reaction. you let whatever beta emotional barrier blurt out something clearly incorrect instead of stopping and considering the information before responding. if making a decision is like speaking a language you never learned to you then you would be severely disabled and probably unable to grasp language to the point you've exhibited. I have severe confidence issues; doesn't stop me from behaving as if I don't.

Being alpha or beta is completely divorced from the quality of decisions you make.

An obnoxious fraternity chad can slap a girl on the ass and say "Why don't you suck on my fat 8 incher" and she'll laugh and giggle and a hunchbacked guy in cargo shorts and fedora can politely hold a door open for a girl too long and she'll think it's "awkward" and he'll look like an autist

Human beings are genetically wired to respect and follow the decisions of people that are loud and vocal. It's laced into everything we do.

Girls can smell self pity. Betas put everyone other than themselves on a pedestal. Start looking out for yourself and don't worry about the consequences. If you want to talk to someone, talk to them and see what happens. If/when you get rejected by doing that, don't feel bad just say "fuck em".

Basically just look out for number one and only worry about your own feelings. realize that you aren't in a relationship/friendship/mentorship/whateverthefuckship with anyone to do them a favor, you are doing it for yourself and you won't take any of their bullshit.

so behave loud and vocal jesus what a simple decision. your beta discomfort of behaving in a fashion you "never learned to do" is so dull.

So the answer's just in not caring?

You may be making a legitimate point but you didn't do a good job explaining yourself. There are people that are severely socially
handicapped and you could do them a service by helping them.

it has nothing to do with caring. care all you want. don't let the caring stop you from behaving the way you want to behave. I don't know how else to explain "alter your decision-making process through rational thought to behave in the manner you desire."

I would daydream about tons of scenarios of us falling in love but never try to make them happen in real life.
Such is life as a beta

You think if it were that simple I wouldn't be doing it?

Human beings are very, very good at reading other human beings. They'll call your bluff and exploit how you act. That's one facet to it.

Imagine having to sing a song in front of a crowd of 10,000 people off the top of your head and someone telling you "just be confident and vocal"

You've already done the first step: you acknowledged the behavior ("never try to make them happen") that isn't what you want to exhibit. the next step is to alter that behavior.

I think they suggested that because the most obviously confident people are those who are loud and obnoxious. I am a soft spoken person and rarely shout, yet I have received many compliments on my confidence.

except you have to learn the song on the spot in that scenario; if you can identify "alpha behavior" then you've already "learned the song." additionally, you're not bluffing. you're not pretending to behave alpha; you're literally behaving alpha regardless of internal thoughts/characteristics.

So the premise of that is profoundly simple and it makes sense but getting there isn't.

Losing weight is profoundly simple too, calories in calories out. There are still people with crippling weight issues and severe psychological burdens that don't end up losing weight and becoming healthy.

Try and draw parallels to other struggles people have. Just because it isn't real and you can't look at and it's slightly more intangible doesn't mean it's not real. You're two steps away from telling someone in a wheelchair to "just get up and walk"

right; the exercise was to point out the ease with which a solution is found in the given scenario.

Alright I can get on board with that. Believe me, I'd like nothing more than to.

How do I get there? Give me tangible steps forward

ill just hit on her as a beta and hope she finds me funny and fucks me when shes drunk. im not gonna fuckin work what am i fuckin gay>?

the issue to them isn't losing weight. the issue is whatever disorder they have.

the issue to people who "are beta" and "can't be alpha" isn't the act of becoming alpha. the issue is something else entirely (note earlier when I advised therapy).

the biggest issue is nobody thinks they're worth the time or effort to improve their situation; it's run-of-the-mill abnegation/depression. it's the same reason people stop chasing dreams and settle for their desk job. just because the experience seems difficult or challenging doesn't mean you have to behave like it's difficult or challenging. think of stories of war heroes who get shot in the arm and simply don't behave as if they had been shot. it seems incredible and astounding but it's a very simple, rational choice.

the best rationalization I use personally is the following: if I observe myself as if I am a separate party, I would hold myself in a much higher opinion than I consider myself as myself. therefore, my bias against myself can be cut out from my decision-making process as it is further from rationality than an unbiased opinion.

"two steps away" was poor word choice re: wheelchair cripple.

model your behavior after an entity that experiences desirable outcomes. for example, if traveling to space is the desired outcome, model your behavior after somebody who has been to space (i.e., become an astronaut regardless of the daunting education). there's a little more to it than that; you have to consider the cost of success (for example, 1,000 years of education just for a little spacetime is not even remotely worth in my opinion).

It's still more complicated than that. People with confidence issues have been made to believe they aren't worth it and that they've been predisposed to be used and discarded. Being confident is just a bluff they use at certain points when they need to, not a viable long-term goal.

dude, just go rom126. you wont be alphamale in 2 - 3 years if youre a beta now. start allready now to fuck up your beta life, and let the alpha shit come naturally

People aren't going to think I'm fake and contrived and explicitly go out of their way to call me out?

just adding that betas allways make excuses not to change. 2 - 3 years. wtf dude. just start doing it now. you need to fuck up your beta life, so you got no other choice but to start a new one. dont just stop hanging with friends. break up with them. no coming back. burn the bridges.

>made to believe
these people choose to believe. stop participating in whatever biased thought process that brings you to the conclusions that cause confidence issues. irrationalities that result in these assumptions can be identified and cut out from the decision-making process. stop and THINK and remove bias.

I'm sure somebody could if they have a pre-existing idea of what you represent in their head. see re: burning bridges. make it clear that a transition is occurring in your life (without doing some beta awkward shit like announcing turning tables on facebook - you can be subtle about it) and do not hesitate to cut out anybody that encourages your old, undesirable behavior (unless you can rationalize keeping them around).

I can do that, I'm defending other people unaware of things like this that you're framing as if are just "lazy and self pitying" and that's the reason why they're lonely and divorced from other human beings. It's frankly a disgusting display of negligence towards people's feelings.

basically, stop and think before you ask another obvious question. get used to stopping and thinking. decide for yourself. it's not a recipe for success; it's THE skill in terms of existence. any entity that selects behavior that encourages its own existence is more likely to exist. likeliness to exist is the strongest determinant FOR existence. therefore, entities that select behavior that encourages self existence will exist. a little off topic, but relevant if we assume alpha behavior promotes self existence (protip: it doesn't really, but that doesn't mean I should let you skip this developmental step in your life).

peoples' feelings are generally what got them in their biased trains of thought in the first place. they don't need your defending; that promotes the self-pity.

alright I'm done the woman needs me. good luck with your deciding and your learning and all that.

you only have to be the most alpha male in the room

I'd hit on beta female and fuck her hard while thinking about this hot chick. Then I would start experimenting with my beta chick and eventually forget about this hot chick.