Iceland v Hungary EUROS Game Thread #3

1-0

halftime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vV-UK5PLWg
youtube.com/watch?v=tU_Wx8ooRjI&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ERA PENALTY

Hungary really dropped the ball there, they had the flow of the match then something like that happens. Iceland gonna park that buss now GG maybe upset 1-1 in extra time.

first post best post

nothing beats getting comfy with a cup of tea and watching euros

>Iceland

Refballed hard

>huns think they can pull the same trick when the current ref has seen their last match

heh, nice try mongs, but this doesn't work twice.

>mfw I like every team of group F and will be sad when one of them gets knocked out

DAILY REMINDER THAT HUNGARY WAS CURSED

ISLAND
ISLAND
ISLAND

Your own fault for fucking it up and TSUUUUUUUUUU turning into le disappear on important matches man like always.

Lads how to filter images in clover app?

Portugal and Hungary can stay mad together tonight

poor Orban

Is this qt Icelandic?

Said mr. 1 point

HOW IS THAT REFBALL?

maybe he went down a little easily but he did get hit on his knee
, especially as he was turning to have OPEN shot at goal

????

im sure the refs is reasoning is that it was a >95% change of a goal and it was stopped by hungarian knocking his knee.

fouls arent just about being aggresive, i thought you would know this as a german,

based chrissy waddle

according to google her name is Sóley Sigurþórsdóttir so yes

He didn't want to shot he wanted to fall

can Iceland do it or was it a fluke, I missed first half

who /halftimewank/ here?

You don't need to remind us about that, our national hymn literally states that.

if its a boy does he get the "Son" added to his name and if its a girl she gets the "Dottir (Daughter)" added?

der das refball

m8, your pc had a stroke there. I'm worried.

did someone order dank euro memes?

yes

Lads help me! How to filter images in clover app?

no

that pic fills my heart. Finally we can get along with our Romanian neighbors?

Post rare palvins

:(

>being this mad that u lost to Iceland

hahahaha did someone screencap that?

>Be Hungary
>too malnourished to beat Iceland

are you stupid or blind?

did you not watch the replay? HE WAS SCREAMING FOR THE BALL, AS SOON AS HE GOT IT TURNED AND WAS SETTING UP FOR A SHot

DONALDOS REVENGE

the iceland player spittle?

eww

i hope someone did lmao

>that spit
jesus christ how disgusting

Get in here lads

/South Italy/ here.
Go Hungary, beat those smelly snowniggers

Why it's always some englishfag commenting these games. Never Indian

yes, you can

What if the child identifies as a hermaphrodite with no strong gender learnings?

hnnnnng

we take it to the highlands and leave it there

kek

Pic of me in the highlands

top kek, but that's from a Gypsy street on the outskirts of Bucharest btw. You have those too in Budapest.

Whats the difference between Greenlandic and Icelandic names, is it just more q's and double uu's and shit

Are there many girls similar to Bjork in Iceland?

When wil Hungary start rioting?

>Donaldo and his Arab buttbuddies will pillage Iceland and rape Icelandic men

Do average Hungarian women look like Barbara Palvin?

we only do that at home

this fucking ref

A lot of teens do, yeah.

Can I emigrate to Iceland?

It looks comfy and I love cold weather

EEEEMMMMOOOTIONAAAAL

LAAAAANDSSSCAAAAPPEEESS

THEEEEEEEEEEEY PUUUUUZZZLLLEEE

MEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND THE RIDDLE GETS SOLVED

AND YOU PUSH ME UP TO

THIS STAAATTTEEEE OOOFFF EMERGENCY

yes
it's weird but they all look same

ARD stream shitting the bed, or is it just me?

>that dive
kek

they already did

LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON LARSON

Hungarian fans before the match

tsu

wtf are those fucking noises?

NIIINCSEN HAAAAANGOTOOOOK
NINCSEN HANGOTOK

they literally have no trees tho

0(zero)
Is this a serious question?

lmao @ this commenator literally admitting iceland play ugly ass defensive soccer

ronaldo is right you retards

Ice Ice baby

WHERE IS
BÖDEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=7vV-UK5PLWg

go Israel

Now's our chance to fuck some french shit up. I hope we will riot.

TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU TSU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Carpathian Brigade

Eyjafjallajökull farting

youtube.com/watch?v=tU_Wx8ooRjI&nohtml5=False

This version is so qt.

I've went to a Bjork show and her accent was terrible to understand, is that the icelandic normal or just her beeing based

just you

Take it easy Portugal it's just a game.

I hope we have a match in the next stages

What part of Iceland is your wife's son from?

I didn't expect that you stole so much money.

>KLEINHEISLER

I don't think her accent is terrible she's just a bit akward herself and doesn't have a huge vocabulary pool

when your in 60minutes BTFO hung*ry and chill and she gives you this look

kleinheisler is such a faggot

DEAR GOD WHAT A SHIT HEAD ATTEMPT

Shit.
On one hand, I love them underdogs going thru like that, but on the other, Hungary deserves better.

Any chances for both to advance?