R8 my cuts Sup Forums

R8 my cuts Sup Forums

little chook scratches

Do a cut on your butthole and try to shit one out, I guarantee long term constant pain

It's not clear.. Can you sharpen it up ?

Pussy cut deeper

timestamp or gtfo

Why are you such a massive faggot OP? Are you Emo? Do you need a safe space because words hurt?

I do that a 15 year.
Now you can see why you're a pussy.

Do some real damage or keep being an faggot

You're doing it wrong faggot. Remember this: the kids run up and down the street, not across. You're never gonna server arteries like that

I never said I wasnt, but also im struggling with finding a suitable took to use, what do you recommend?I will thank you

Sorry for unclear picture im on my phone and its got a shitty camera

The pain on your outside will will never fix the pain on your inside user.

won't bring daddy back/10

Wtf is wring with you fools? Why are you self harming??

go deeper you pussy

what are you 15?

I got a sky shark picture!

I'm a crazy bitch I was sharpening a knife once and next I knew I was waking up in the hosp BC I stabbed myself in the neck....now I'm on some great drugs to keep my beast calm.

thatsa dolphn

seems legit

razor blade dumbass

All 0/10 cut deeper you pussy

*scratches
Emofgt

Legit question here.
Why cut if not for suicide?
It's visable so is it a cry for help/attention? (again legit question)
Does it feel good to you?
I have punched walls and stuff in rages, is it a similar thing?
I had a friend who cut and may do still. Most normal dude ever but he used to slice up the top of his legs. No one knew but me. One my best pals. Pretty sure it was an esteem issue.

Tumblr/10

Not OP but I'll throw in my two pennies worth.
>Why cut if not for suicide?
People do it for different reasons. I used to self harm & for me I did it for the numbing sensation. Adrenaline & the bodies natural endorphin's, 5-10 minutes after cutting my head felt clearer in a way.
>It's visable so is it a cry for help/attention?
Again, some do it for attention. Some do it in solitude & try their hardest to hide it from anyone, everybody is different.
>Does it feel good to you?
Personally, yes. At the start & for a few hours after I'd feel better but then I'd feel guilty about mutilating myself & become more of a mess than I was before I cut. Fucked up to say the least, I know.
>I have punched walls and stuff in rages, is it a similar thing?
Yes, self harm is a very broad spectrum. Punching walls, cutting, scratching, over eating/starving yourself etc etc. All forms of self harm.

Also, just waiting for ColdnessInHerHeart.

iight nigga, wanna see a better cut? gimme a sec ill send pics of myself cutting.

I rate them AttentionWhore/10

also this, but not op, but i just recently went back to cutting. I'm neet and im a trash tier kinda person

Waiting fag

hold on im finding a razor or something

Fag

tfw i cant get something sharp to cut myself

Man my family really cares but i just wanna die.

If there a will there a way

Kitchen knife son

Find an elastic band & ping it against your wrist over & over again.

Same effect without the result of scars or death.

Thanks for the answers. I'm genuinely interested. First gf i was was with for years got anorexia so the spectrum of self harm is curious to me. I've recently come out of a hole of depression. Although i never cut or harmed myself i felt so numb and dead inside i was tempted to inflict pain to feel something.

Anorexia is further down the rabbit hole, all kinds of variables. Low self-esteem, Body Dysmorphic Disorder etc.

>I felt so numb and dead inside I was tempted to inflict pain to feel something.

Many people self harm as a result of this feeling.
One of the reasons I started cutting myself. I'm not going to say it didn't help because it did in a sense just not in the way I thought it would. After a while I realised that I stopped doing it for any legitimate reason. I was no longer depressed, life wasn't too bad & things were good, yet I would still cut. It became more of an addiction than anything else, so as soon as I realised that I went to the doctors & found myself a counselor etc.

Typically people who self harm aren't doing it for attention, more likely a cry for help but they don't know how to vocalise or sometimes they don't want to vocalise their problems since as soon as they do, it all becomes real & that scares some people.

Attention whore / 10

the knife is dul asf, they hide anything sharp from me.

Not deep enough faggot

I got worse scratches when I tried to give my cat a bath.
Do you hate yourself because you're gay?

get professional help

heat up a knife edge then press it on the skin can make some kewl patterns the pain feels good... in my opinion cutting is faggy.

That thumbnail makes it look like OP put mustard on them. Put mustard on them, OP!