It's time brothers

It's time brothers.

You need to come over to Islam. Save your souls. Worship Allah. Follow Muhammad.

The day of Qiyaamat is at our doorstep.

nah

I'm good thanks.

>Too many restrictions
>Worship
No, can't handle restrictions. And I only worship feet threads

Ive got that whole "unwashed kaffier" thing going on so no thanks

Sorry but I preffer winning

#zerotolerancetheintolerant

I don't bend to tyranny

Whatever. Just don't forget to put extra meat in my kebab.

A kaafir is never good.

Goddess Restia worshipping master race here. Islam can go suck goat's dick :^)

You will be healthier and more productive instead of spending hours masturbating to cartoon ponies and fighting "transphobia"

i'm not your brother, dipshit.
and going from enlightenment to any religion is kinda stupid, whatcha think?

You are what you eat... and you people love bacon.

Nah... not into worshipping a psychotic delusional schizophrenic warmongering pedophile.

Keep your shit to yourself

tell me about it, i turned into a giant mushroom during my vegetarian phase

You need to re-examine your definition of "winning".

Oh, you're Jewish.

Fuck off, Khazar

brain damage and photoshop should never mix lol

Wasn't it in Islam like if ur not a born islamic, ur not a true islamic?

Oh I'll put my meat in your kebab. The whole staff puts extra semen in your kebab. That's why you love the taste so much.

I will worship Allah but I will not follow Muhammers teachings

-6000 = 1488

No but you did become a fruitcake, faggot.

Hide your goats lads, the sandniggers are here...

that img made me salty af

what are we doing?

Well, he's teachings are currently taking over Europe, America and the rest of the world 1400 years and counting... All you'll ever be is a nameless hater posting this hissyfit on this board.

le paki

man you're even having trouble shitposting
standards have dropped

Grows in all fields

>he's(sic!) teachings are currently taking over Europe, America and the rest of the world

citation needed

Then why are we bothering to invite you to Islam? Don't believe everything you hear.

Trump is going to build a wall along the western border of the middle east and you goatfuckers will pay for it

Why are camels called ships of the desert?

Because they're full of Arabic semen

>born islamic

is that when the baby is born already circumcised?

>my edge is true
>I am actually still 13

Who is this again? Sandusky??

Mohammed, piss be upon him

Look at Stormfront and Liveleak. They are enlightened and can see what is truly going on. The see the rapid Islamization of the world.
You're nothing but a cucked liberal, despised by both Muslims and your own kind.

Fuck you

>calling other people edgy

that's rich, shitposter

nice try, Sup Forums. go outside for a change, you loser.

Trump will become Muslim and his daughter will be gangraped. He might even join in on the gangrape.

The truth is too much to handle, so you imagine I am trolling. Whatever helps you sleep at night, cuckboy.

oh i don't think you're trolling, i think you're lacking some fresh air

Our mayor will enforce the London Sharia Code.

>no more pubs and nightclubs
>all restaurants will be halal
>women must dress modestly, and wear burqa

May Allah bless him for his work.

>Calling us brothers
>Telling us to save our souls
You're not making sense, user. You can't tell us to join your band and at the same time, tell us that we suck.
You need to understand the disfunction in your behaviour.

We follow an aplha male who had many wives and sex slaves which is why we get laid often.

You follow virgin betafags like Dawkins and Jesus, which is why you sit alone masturbating to Rainbow Dash and enjoying your NEET life.

Shit, 1400 western teenage girls were drooling over a few Muslims cocks in England. All you can do is start a schoolgirl thread and hope the mods don't stop your fun. Pathetic.

You are our brothers as humans. Muslims are not backward barbarians who seperate themselves according to amount of melanin in the skin or ancestory. We are all creations of Allah.

We are simply inviting our fellow Godly creations to the true path.

join for what?
we're already
>brothers as humans

What is the true path? Why should you be the detainers of ONE truth for all mankind? Please explain.

If we are fellow creations, we are already on the true path.
How could it be any different?

So that you can save your soul and become a practicing Muslim. In Islam we believe there is always room for improvement. We don't just go around and invade other countries and drop bombs on their families when we want to get ahead.

Once you are Muslim, you will understand that. The whole whole must be converted. It is what Allah wants from us. It's in the Quran.

What if i don't believe in souls?

you wouldn't save your brother's soul unless they're muslim? isn't that very narrow minded?

Fuck it, teach me the ways and I'll follow: bored as fuck at the moment.

Our beliefs and behaviors are different. Islam is more than just a religion, it's a way of life.

aha!
but backward barbarians who seperate themselves according to amount of melanin in the skin or ancestory are often muslims!

Why do you need us to join your crew? Can't we accept that we have different beliefs and that's that?

Then you are a Kafir. Kafirs are considered simpletons and will be banished from the land or made to pay the Jizya.
The rest of us will be Muslim.

If your allmighty and allknowing god knows everything, where is the test for each individual? He basically knows the results and still creates suffering and creates people who are anti-religious which are doomed to be forever in the hellfire. As you are a muslim, you probably know what awaits on in the hellfire.

And dont come with "everyone has a choice" thats fucking bullshit and you know it, you can't have a chance since god KNOWS everything, if you would have a free will, you would basically outplay god in his divine plan.

God creates and knows everything from the beginning, to the end. Seriously, think about it.

if there's such a thing as a soul, and you know how to save it, you should be able to save a christian soul despite them being christian.
wearing a silly scarf doesn't strike me as very soul-saving.

No. We want you to become Muslim so that your souls are saved from the torment of the afterlife.

I want to hear more from this guy.

but i don't live in the desert, why would i join a desert religion? i'd seriously stand out here in europe. also our pork is fine, we have electric fridges.

All you have to do is:

>State the Shahaada: There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.

>Read the Quran

>Follow the 5 pillars of Islam

Basic "become Muslim startyer pack".
Welcome to Islam, brother.

Interesting... What is the Jizya?

The liberals in my country already suck your cocks, what more do you want?

Why do you think there is torment in the afterlife?
Are we doomed if we're not muslims?

You can, but you have shown that you are consistently hostile towards the Muslims when left to your own morality. This is why we will bring Islam to you.

What's the five pillars? Come on, man I don't have time to read all that crap.

Souls can only be saved by submitting to Allah.

you, much like christians and jews, worship a demon.

And if only your ancestors, grand parents and parents actually did their fuckn homework and researched the origins of these cults you ascribe to you would be free by now.

But here you are attempting to recruit for a malicious entity that couldn't give less of a fuck about any of you.

Realize how sacrifice and mutilation (hereunder circumcision) are abrahamic traditions.

In the words of maynard james keenan

You never thought to question why.

i've never been hostile to a muslim, unless they'd asked me to hand over my watch and money.

you should find better friends.

>You are consistently hostile
You get that idea without knowing where i come from, who i am and what's my life in general.
I think you're the one that is hostile by default...while i'm trying to understand your point.

>you are a Kafir

i am a delicious yoghurt drink!

Nahh, I don't agree with forcing children to be Muslim because its the parents decision, and doing circumcision without their consent. It's mutilation plain and simple

This goes for any religion peple should choose it not have it thrust upon them.

that can't be, i'm pretty sure you stole the whole "soul" thing from christianity.

But you come from a culture that promotes such hostility and you support that culture. We cannot tolerate such hostility and bigotry in this world. Western culture/religion must be stopped.

why do you all have such bad hygiene, seriously you fucking stink

I would have prefered he'd call me a Kashmir. Good Led Zep song!

which in turn was stolen from older more ancient beliefs

All the abrahamic cults are vehicles meant to enslave humans.

While sometimes beneficial, most often it is overwhelmingly detrimental.

That's because Muslims acknowledge Jesus Christ as a prophet of Allah. Look it up.

No bacon??? Fuck you towelhead

Allah is a false god. Muhammed is not a man of God.

Jesus is the only one who can save you.

Wut? I come from a culture that promotes multi culturalism with mutual respect. Muslims in my culture live better than in their own. Where are you getting your non-sense?

I too detest all humans civilisations op.
you convinced me.

>Western culture/religion must be stopped.

tell that to all your "brothers" who come to us for help, because you're murdering them.

Fuck, I hope there's an app for this.

Where does the rape, mass murders, bombing torture and killing of innocent people come in then?

You mean it's time to completely disrespect other cultures, refuse to adapt to a country's culture and traditions but still demand respect, believe we are above everyone else and kill anyone who does not agree with us, yet scream racist to anyone who won't give us asylum?

Okay

No, multiculturalism is a "new age" thinking that the west is actively trying to fight. It's a common notion in the west that liberalism is cancer. Don't you watch the news?

Muslims face discrimination and have been for decades which is why thhey build their own strong communities in the west after fleeing from your bombs back home.

Islam is a religion of hate and murder. It is the worse stain on human history. Islam is a cancer to the human race.