How do you call this sport in your country Sup Forums? Here call it "american football"

How do you call this sport in your country Sup Forums? Here call it "american football"

Balonmano

jenkkifutis

but what's the translation, retard?

Television advertisement.

Main-oeuf

we call it the AFC South, because it's so terrible it may as well be an entirely different sport.

Rugby for pussies

Hand egg

All Male orgy

>Pick any of this 3

In holland we call it kankerbal

we call it rugby

Niggerhug

theyre jokes dumbass

the spanish says handball and the finnish is yankee ball

American football you fucking zika ridden waste of oxygen, you requested the translation of american football

thats the whole point of this thread! i want to know the LITERAL translations to whatever the fuck you call american football in your country! THAT'S WHY I STARTED THE THREAD CALLING IT "AMERICAN FOOTBALL" AND NOT "FUTEBOL AMERICANO"

actually you call it futebol americano you retarded monkey

you know its not easy to understand jokes IN ANOTHER FUCKING LANGUAGE, right?

calm down

read

Why don't some rugby players come and play and get BTFO? The NFL pays more.

i'm sorry that i'm getting pissed for trying to communicate with a bunch of fucking retards

HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID? YOU'RE TRYING TO LECTURE ME ABOUT HOW I SAY SHIT IN MY OWN LANGUAGE? GOD DAMN IT BOLUDO

Kek

actual football / best football / why isn't this the standard football football

FUCK THIS! Sup Forums IS FULL OF RETARDS! I'M FUCKING DONE

based argentina

sim, vou te ensinar algumas coisas.
se vocé quer saber cómo o povo de outros paises falam uma coisa, nao espere eles traduzirem pro inglés porque o resultado vai ser sempre o mesmo, seu macaco sem educaçao

ERA ISSO QUE EU TAVA QUERENDO SABER SEU BOLUDO DO CARALHO! EU TAVA QUERENDO SABER SE EM TODOS OS PAÍSES NESSA MERDA DE MUNDO CHAMAM O FUTEBOL AMERICANO DE "FUTEBOL AMERICANO", CARALHO! É SÓ USAR O BOM SENSO NESSA MERDA SEU PRETO DO CARALHO

what the fuck is going on in this thread

We call it American Football.

Not to be confused with the other, similar sounding sport, in which we hold the title of world champion. That one we call Bra7i1ian Football.

rapaz o seu caps lock trabou? vc é retardado mesmo neh
só pode

Argie kicker when? We already got an Argie flopper in America.

based manu
I don't thing we'll see an argennigger in NFL anytime soon since >rugby is too popular here; a shame trully.