Like my piggy?

Like my piggy?

no

no, I'm afraid of it

no

if you can get your dick up around this thing, there's honestly something wrong with you

how about my udder cow?

I can't stop fucking laughing. Moar

Slipknot have gone downhill

Umm, she doesn't look too happy there OP..

bovine

her fat pig ass

no one likes the cow?

sauce
flickr.com/photos/126144775@N06

Fucking love her Sup Forumsro

age?

what should i post of her?

lol, that's not even a photo of a woman that gets off or enjoys being degraded. Likely a middle aged street walker prostitute with a serious problem that didn't expect that level of degradation. There's a huge amount of sadness in her eyes.

It's one of those moments where she's likely seriously regretting her life choices.

That being said, I'm morally indifferent to it. It was likely consensual even if it stings her soul. The street walker will likely get a crack rock or a bag of H when it's all over and feel better.

Her sucking cock, her from behind, pussy, maybe some cum on her face or tits? She's perfect

how old does she look?

Moar

skype with her?

her fat ass

Damn, I'd pound that ass into infinity.

Honestly, I hate to say it, but that's a woman that looks way better with her clothing on. Her body is clearly showing heavy wear from pregnancy and nursing. With her clothing on, she looks like a pretty 8.5/10 nerd. With it off, she's a 4 at best.

you ever see one of the breeding mill dogs with the tits that sag to the fucking ground like a blown out set of udders. Yeah, that applies here. I bet she's had at least 3 kids and they were very rough on her titties and belly.

But with her clothing on, she looks fantastic. I'd say she may be the most disappointing nudes I've ever seen on here. She's probably super disappointing to pick up thinking you got a solid 8-9 and it turns out her body is like a 4 at best, and that's being generous.

Prefer her with glasses off?

I'd prefer her with the clothes off

full body

ive got so many of this submissive bovine

Any pics of her pussy

These are hot, she's a pretty little piggy

pussy

How many children has she had? Also, do you have any from prior to the kids. I honestly think she could have been a 10/10 at one time, but those tits are the tits of a 50 year old woman. Also the saggy stretch marked paunch of her belly is fairly off putting.... but her face and style are stunning.

She has no business taking nudes, really this is one of those cases where I'd be more turned on by her in a dress or sexy clothing that covers her heavily flawed body.... but like most women with serious physical flaws, they like the affirmation that they're hot that they get from sending nudes.

Let's see that asshole, bet she's a dream to plow

what would you do to the sow?

Puss is as blown out as everything else... once agian? How many children? I've banged a mother of 4 that was significantly less used up.

she's an anal slut for sure

Fuck yeah, got any of her taking cock? Or playing with toys

she's a well worn mother of two

Solid Milf body, nice and thick so you know she can take a pounding.

abuse her udders?

Those tits must look so nice after a big load of cum covers them

Needs a cock to gape her fat ass

What's her name?