My girlfriend is no longer prego, falcon punch worked. We're free now

My girlfriend is no longer prego, falcon punch worked. We're free now.

Good. Now fuck yourself off of the planet you disgusting piece of shit.

congrats from armenia, brother of mine
by the way what is falcon panch?

Dubs decides how we celebrate

newfag

Thank you Armenian brother!

creampie

a falcon kick but with a fist

Don't you live in America? Can't you get an abortion free if you're poor? Or just get an actual abortion? This is severely retarded

So... so it actually works? Thought it was like an urban legend or something

I hope OP didn't kill his kid and she gives birth to a severely retarded reject

what do you think is inside a pregnant womans belly?
what do you think happend if someone hit it?

Congratz. It's nice to hear good news these days.

Nope, not in the deep woods. Luckily her grandpa held her while I did the falcon punch. We're all happy now.

No, this is just a lie. All embryos are immune to any sort of physical damage. An abortion is actually done by using a special tool that removes the soul from the unborn.

That explains the white stuff that came out along with the blood and stuff.

Please tell me this is fake. This shit does not work

are you projecting your feelings? do you wish your parents would've falco punched you too?

eat the dead fetus

I see now

Holy shit this thread. I could come up with no less than a dozen safer ways to have an abortion in the middle of the woods than, "fuck it let's punch it"...

Not even white knight, that's just fucking stupid, she could could die if there's any eternal bleeding.

Fetus sandwhich!

Post pics

But thats the miracle! She's not dead! Even her grandpa said this was the best route.

>eternal bleeding
Well memed my friend
*tips fedora*

stir fry it

Fetus was flushed a day ago

straight from 9gag

disgusting

Post nudes with the stomach visible it turns me on

>eternal bleeding

timestamp of falcon punch abortion belly with the words "OP is a faggot" on belly or OP gets b&

>She's not dead!
Yet lol, she hasn't even passed the fetus yet but the look of the pics. She is far from through that shit, though I think it's safe to call the fetus a goner.

Should of watched some youtube videos on performing abortions, you can learn anything from youtube. Or just take 6 morning after pills and that should about do it.

why would you wait this fucking long

do the deep woods have free wifi?

Fist:1 baby:0

was she pregnant with a fucking Alien?

jesus fucking christ OP. If this is real kill yourself

Winrar

No more pics? No timestamp?

Okay you caught us, she went into surgery and she's in recovery now. Figured I'd cheer her up by fooling some Sup Forumstards. Lol

This

would you care to elaborate

Then why is she smoking a victory cig? Maybe you should have punched harder?

ITT: some serious newfagotry

coathanger abortion is way safer dude.

Newfaggotry that still fooled some people.:)

pussy

Congratulation. The only thing children so anyway is to destroy relationships.

About time we initiate state controlled breeding cells with knowledge transfer via VR, which delivers a compelte, 16 yo well behaved citizen ready to colonize space and defend the human race.

Good job op. I would suggest a few more for safety sake.

How bout I rape you off the planet?

Good for you user

oh so it's a legit abortion? it really looks like that?

The bruising is internal and it'll take a few days to actually heal, but that's what it looks like if there's a surgical abortion or any kind of uteral surgery

at which time of the pregnacy was the abortion ?

why do you care? what difference does it make?

Only a week into the pregnancy, but the pregnancy was inside one of the tubes instead of the uterus so it was going to be a goner either way.

Makes sense. More bruising than I would expect for only a week in.

What if soul sucking belly urchin is not kill? What do comrade?

This. Dubs get

glad to hear you & she are actually doing ok

Go get an actual abortion?

Thanks user, and anyone who took this seriously listen to the people who said falcon punch doesn't work. Lol

If a punch can kill a person if done right, I'm pretty sure it can cause an abortion. Probably far from guaranteed though.

this is fucking retarded

a surgical abortion does not cause bruising like that, all a D&C causes is bleeding like a period and heavy cramps.

OP if this is real you are retarded, should have just had a perfectly safe and legal abortion instead of pushing your bitch down the stairs

Then you'll end up with a retarded baby

Does it matter? She's fat

summerfag

thats the joke you newfag.

it doesn't matter to me, i'm not the one who will be father to a retarded baby in however many months.

rolling for this

I fucking hate summer.

Nice fucking punch. Too bad you missed the bear that mauled her.

>state controlled
Get off the states dick
They'd use it for war machines anyways.
Why bother with education if we can instantly teach it how 2 war.
Koni2016

Faggot

Are you retarded? Because that is actually what happens a day after a surgical abortion where a part of a tube has to be surgically removed. If you would've read my post then you would've realized that you autist.:)

>summer
Oh fuck off

OK!

It has begun

POST PICS OF THE FETUS WHEN IT SHOWS UP FAGGOT OP PLS

Did you even read the thread? It's over. It's done, it was my first shitpost. And you fell for it. I'm sorry.

Someone's a bitch

are you talking about a tubal ligation? that isn't an abortion you retard. if you're talking about a D&C it doesn't bruise the stomach like that.

i know because I HAVE HAD ONE

That's awesome! Thank you for doing the world a favor!

You killed my baby?

They obviously knew the joke.

It was an esotopic pregnancy, where a pregnancy forms in a tube instead of the uterus.

So are you gonna stop being such a retarded cunt now??

OP GIVE US AN UPDATE ON THE ROTTEN VEGETABLE!

Kill yourself. You're just a degenerate killing your own child just to get the scraps the elites give you. I bet you're a cityfag too.

>Don't you live in America? Can't you get an abortion free if you're poor? Or just get an actual abortion? This is severely retarded
Fuck off PP shill. You fuckers should all be shot.

ITT shills pushing for abortion clinic funding. These faggots should be shot.

Her grandpa is pretty retarded too. You`re all fucking retarded so I guess you go well together?

Have fun being completely retarded man. I guess that little fella was better off not being birthed.

lol and then theres this faggot getting trolled hard.

You need a bullet son.

Its just those babykiller faggots shilling. They've been making threads like this for years to promote abortion. Hopefully they piss off people on here enough to shoot up some abortion clinics.

Notice how the baby-killer fags always have the same arrogant posts? Same fags every day.

I've had two abortions and no bruising but okay, buddy...

Tits or GTFO

See a doctor about that schizophrenia

you are so obviously full of shit; can't even spell ectoptic. do a rudimentary fucking google search and learn to spell before you call someone a retarded cunt, you retarded cunt.

( . Y . )

>I know everything because I googled for 2 minutes.